~Mastkalandar Ki Jaan~*Siddhesh .V. Pai AT {3} - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

Guyss I think this is our last AT😭
M so gonna miss u guys 🥺and this show 🥺and siddhesh🥺 and his smile 🥺and his dance🥺 and his pranks🥺
aww..we will still have contact🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by may268

aww..we will still have contact🤗
Lets see😡u were toh full gayab wen kayamath got over

I was there for months..I only became less active coz I didn't have internet and I had most of you guys on FB😳

Summary Part 5

She quickly released her hand from his hand was ran. He ran after her and was shocked to see Priya with Mayuri. He started followed them secretly. Aksshat, Minu and Jessica who were too busy talking didn't even realise that Siddhesh left.  Then he saw Priya getting on a bus while Mayuri was waiting for someone. He thought of going up to her but a guy came upto Mayuri and started harassing her. Siddhesh who couldn't control his anger went up to the guy and slapped him and beat him up. Mayuri who was shocked and terrified quickly left as she noticed a black car. Siddhesh noticed that Mayuri was going tried calling out to her but got punched by the guy. Siddhesh punched him back and ran behind the car. Minu and Jessica were upset at night after finding out about his mystery girl. They feared that Siddhesh was going away from them. Aksshat who was more than happy for Siddhesh  wanted to help him out. Aksshat goes up to Siddhesh and tells him that Priya forgot her chain in the house and gives him a chain. Siddhesh looks at him puzzled. Aksshat quickly tells Siddhesh to climb up the window. Siddhesh was shocked. Aksshat begged him and eventually agreed. He told Siddhesh to go to the window on the left hand side knowing that it was Mayuri's bedroom. It was raining heavily and Siddhesh reached the gates and quickly went inside. There he saw Mayuri getting wet in the rain just like last time. He smiled. Mayuri turned around and saw Siddhesh. She seemed scared and quickly ran away. Siddhesh felt distressed but he carried on walking upto the house. He climbed up the pipe and reached the left window like Aksshat told him to. Lucky for him the window was open. He quickly jumped in. Much to his horror, he heard someone scream!

Hope you guys like it😳
Edited by may268 - 13 years ago
mayuri yaar what can i say??? another masterpiece !!!! lolz !! 👍🏼
loved the rain part........really hot !!! 🤣 getting too excited now.......can't wait for the next one !!!!

btw mayuri, i think u should post the previous parts together in this AT too.......coz if anyone comes directly here then they won't understand the whole story..........😊

i don't know if i'll come in the forum regularly........but surely will keep in touch with u guys on FB........😊
hope to see siddy again in TV after ZND........gonna miss him a lot........i hope he'll b back soon........then we'll get another chance to meet.........😊
Originally posted by Jessica11001

mayuri yaar what can i say??? another masterpiece !!!! lolz !! 👍🏼
loved the rain part........really hot !!! 🤣 getting too excited now.......can't wait for the next one !!!!

btw mayuri, i think u should post the previous parts together in this AT too.......coz if anyone comes directly here then they won't understand the whole story..........😊
Hot..how was the rain part hot😆
I ran away😆
ok I will post it😳
Originally posted by may268

Hot..how was the rain part hot😆
I ran away😆
ok I will post it😳

that's my own imagination.....u won't understand !!!! 😆😆
This is the story I have been writing on Siddhesh and other members in this AT..Enjoy!😉

Summary-Part 1

Siddhesh hates his job and is applying for new ones but got no response. Both of Siddhesh's  best friends were busy studying for their exam. They were very fond of Siddhesh and didn't realise how  their friendship turned into love.On the other hand Siddhesh's other best friend Aksshat has fallen in love with a girl named Priya. However her father refuses to get them married. Aksshat asks Siddhesh for his help. They go to her house and there was a party going on. They spotted Priya and she quickly took them to the terrace. There she told them that it was her sister's birthday Party and tells Aksshat that he will not get a better chance than this to impress her father. Later they all come back and Aksshat immediately gets involved in a conversation with Priya's dad. Priya's father did not know that Aksshat was Priya's lover so had a genuine conversation with him. While Aksshat was trying to impress his future father in law, Siddhesh who was bored and disliked the crowed decided to go outside. It was raining a lot and suddenly saw a girl getting wet and eating an ice-cream.She had short  curly hair upto her elbows and had big eyes. She was wearing a white anarkali with a gold border. She was eating her Ice-cream in an unusual way which made him giggle. He walked up to the swing she was sitting on. She looked at him with her big brown eyes. They talked and laughed and became friend in just a few minutes. She suddenly looked at the time and quickly left saying a quick bye. It was happening too fast that he didn't even get to say bye. Then he realised that he didn't know her Name. He just stood there lost in his thought!

Summary Part 2

Siddhesh calls Aksshat and tells him that he's going to meet Minakshi and Jessica. Minakshi,Jessica,Siddhesh and Aksshat have been best friend for 12 years. However Jessica and Minu are both younger than Siddhesh.He enters the house and sees Minu and Jessica studying. He sits there quietly and plays with his phone still thinking about the mystery girl. They noticed that something was fishy. Both of them went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for him while he was too busy thinking about his mystery girl. On the other hand, Aksshat managed to impress Priya's dad and was overwhelmed with joy. He spotted Priya talking to a girl eating an Ice cream. He went up to them and quietly waited for them to finish. The girl spotted Aksshat and walked past him with a sly smile. Minu and Jessica finished cooking and served him dinner. He found the food delicious and gave both of them a kiss on the cheek. Both of them blushed which went unnoticed by Siddhesh who was too busy stuffing himself with food.Siddhesh had this uneasy feeling because he never hides anything from Jessica but for the first time he wasn't sure if he should tell her about the mystery girl. After dinner Minu was too busy washing up the dishes. Siddhesh and Jessica sat in the room silently. Siddhesh was about to tell her what happened but Minu interrupted. Jessica felt upset as she eagerly wanted to know what Siddhesh wanted to tell her. In the Party, Aksshat takes Priya into a corner. He gets very romantic and tries to kiss her. All of a sudden they heard someone shout Priya's name. They were shocked to see who it was and looked at each other helplessly.

Summary Part 3

Minu comes into the room and sits down next to Jessica. Suddenly Jessica's mobile rang and she had to leave. Minu asks Siddhesh about what he was thinking but he just said that he was tired and walked away. Minu began to become suspicious. In the Party, Aksshat and Priya get shocked to see the girl in the anaarkali. She laughs at both of them. Priya asks the girl not to tell this to her father. The girl agrees and walks off. Aksshat suddenly gets a call from Minu who tell him everything. He leaves the party telling Priya that he will meet her at the park in the evening. Aksshat meets Minu and makes a plan to spy on Siddhesh. Aksshat ask Minu if they could involve Jessica in their plan but Minu refuses as she knew that Jessica can never hide anything from Siddhesh. The next morning they execute their plan but didn't find anything. Then Aksshat realised that he had to meet Priya but couldn't let go of Siddhesh. He hides his number and calls Siddhesh. Siddhesh thinking it might be his mystery girl quickly picks up the phone happily. Minu fakes another voice and tells him to meet her at the park. Siddhesh felt a bit uneasy that her voice sounded different but still made his way to the park. There Aksshat meets Priya and tell her the whole plan. Priya tells Aksshat that her sister came with her and called her up to tell her that she will come after half an hour. Annoyed by Priya, she sits on the bench opposite the tree Aksshat, Priya and Minu were hiding behind. Siddhesh walks into the park and is delighted to see his mystery girl. He goes next to her and sits down. Aksshat seems satisfied while Minu feels insecure. Priya is shocked to see that the mystery girl was non other than her own sister.

Summary Part 4

Priya was shocked. Jessica entered the park where her and Siddhesh used to hang out. She came for a walk and spotted Siddhesh and the mystery girl.She quickly ran and hid behind the tree where Aksshat, Minu and Priya were hiding. They told Jessica everything and they all found out that the mystery girl was none other than Priya's sister. Siddhesh who couldn't stop himself from talking to his mystery girl tried to engage her in a conversation. On the other hand Priya and Aksshat went to get themselves something to eat while Jessica and Minu tired to stay behind. Minu questioned Jessica asking her if Siddhesh liked the mystery girl. Jessica who was clueless just nodded her head in a negative. Aksshat and Priya brought their Ice cream and sat on a bench. Aksshat finished his Ice-Cream early and tried to have some of Priya's Ice-cream and ended up in a cute fight.Suddenly Priya's phone rang and she informed Aksshat that she had to leave. Jessica and Minu are making a plan to make Siddhesh reveal the truth. They hoped that all this was an illusion but it wasn't. In the middle of Siddhesh's conversation, his mystery girl's mobile rang. She picked up the phone and seemed in a hurry. She quickly said Bye to him and was about to leave but he quickly held her hands. Then after a few minutes he asked her for her name.  For which she replied "Mayuri!"

Summary Part 5

She quickly released her hand from his hand was ran. He ran after her and was shocked to see Priya with Mayuri. He started followed them secretly. Aksshat, Minu and Jessica who were too busy talking didn't even realise that Siddhesh left.  Then he saw Priya getting on a bus while Mayuri was waiting for someone. He thought of going up to her but a guy came upto Mayuri and started harassing her. Siddhesh who couldn't control his anger went up to the guy and slapped him and beat him up. Mayuri who was shocked and terrified quickly left as she noticed a black car. Siddhesh noticed that Mayuri was going tried calling out to her but got punched by the guy. Siddhesh punched him back and ran behind the car. Minu and Jessica were upset at night after finding out about his mystery girl. They feared that Siddhesh was going away from them. Aksshat who was more than happy for Siddhesh  wanted to help him out. Aksshat goes up to Siddhesh and tells him that Priya forgot her chain in the house and gives him a chain. Siddhesh looks at him puzzled. Aksshat quickly tells Siddhesh to climb up the window. Siddhesh was shocked. Aksshat begged him and eventually agreed. He told Siddhesh to go to the window on the left hand side knowing that it was Mayuri's bedroom. It was raining heavily and Siddhesh reached the gates and quickly went inside. There he saw Mayuri getting wet in the rain just like last time. He smiled. Mayuri turned around and saw Siddhesh. She seemed scared and quickly ran away. Siddhesh felt distressed but he carried on walking upto the house. He climbed up the pipe and reached the left window like Aksshat told him to. Lucky for him the window was open. He quickly jumped in. Much to his horror, he heard someone scream!

Hope you guys like it😳

Edited by may268 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Jessica11001

that's my own imagination.....u won't understand !!!! 😆😆
Tell me😉😆😆