Zara Nachke Dikha

~Mastkalandar Ki Jaan~*Siddhesh .V. Pai AT {3} - Page 4

Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: urvimjht

I can't read all of that!!
Just tell me the main things. His injury? What injury? And what new pranks?

Just a small 2 sentence filler will be enough. Thanks 😊

he got injured after the last shoot.....he hurt his leg very badly......he hasn't fully recovered yet.........😭.....that's effecting his prep for the finale........
and the prank thing is a bit complicated.........he is targeting priya for the prank......he sent her some crazy msgs about not performing in the finale.......all of us in the forum is confused......it's really a long story........maybe minu will b able to tell u in short.......😊....but bachari priya is very upset about this........we don't know what to do..........😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is Priya taking it all seriously? We know what he's like. I like to ignore some of the stuff he says to be frank.

Aww, hope he gets better soon. Anyways, it's Siddy Pai. So he will. LMAO.
MK4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: urvimjht

Is Priya taking it all seriously? We know what he's like. I like to ignore some of the stuff he says to be frank.

Aww, hope he gets better soon. Anyways, it's Siddy Pai. So he will. LMAO.

hehe i too was gone for 2 days  b/c of internet =( 😛 Thanks for the update Jessica!
aww i sure hope he gets well soon 😔 i rlly wanna see him in the finale :D
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys check this out...........
siddhesh wrote this on abhishek's FB profile..........

"Bro missin u in rehersals hall I really wanna perform wit u in zara hatke shld I quit solo"

so that means he is in the solo.........but for his injury he can't do zara hatke...........looks like he wants to quit the solo to do zara hatke.......maybe the choreographers r not letting him do multiple acts as he is still injured............
oh i'm feeling really bad for this guy now..he has worked so hard for the whole season and how he is facing this in the finale.........what can i say !!! 😭😭

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG 3 😃
i think sid is the onli 1 whos leadin wid 3 AT's 😃
congo Guys 🤗
srry i was busy wid ma Wrk xperience 😔
MaahiiVe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW! Thread # Three already.. 👏 Siddy should be so proud of his fans!
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Siddhesh reply to 1 of my post  in FB

Ma three fav. Abhishek Karan n shushant in Znd I love n respect more den judges god bless u ma brothers

His status msg
Ma 3fav. Abhishek Karan n shushant dey r ma power n strength in znd

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys will Reply to ur Pms Later
hv to go somehwhere  will be bk by afternoon

dan11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jessica11001

guys check this out...........
siddhesh wrote this on abhishek's FB profile..........

"Bro missin u in rehersals hall I really wanna perform wit u in zara hatke shld I quit solo"

so that means he is in the solo.........but for his injury he can't do zara hatke...........looks like he wants to quit the solo to do zara hatke.......maybe the choreographers r not letting him do multiple acts as he is still injured............
oh i'm feeling really bad for this guy now..he has worked so hard for the whole season and how he is facing this in the finale.........what can i say !!! 😭😭

siddhesh wil be able to perform only in one act..............bt he is well prepared 4 both zara hatke and solo bt due to his injuries he will be performing only one..................
it is still nt decided.............CryCryCry
dan11 thumbnail
 siddhesh is so much loved............😃😃😃

its d third AT wowwwwwwwww👏👏👏👏

u guys have all done a great job............i am so happy dat dis is one place wer sid gets appriciated the most...............thak u all crazy girls.........🤗🤗

i am sad dat i couldt be here frm d first............😭😭😭😭

bt nw u guys can expect any help and support for sid............ i dont want the show to end soon............i will miss sid.............😭😭😭