Zara Nachke Dikha

~Mastkalandar Ki Jaan~*Siddhesh .V. Pai AT {3} - Page 5

MaahiiVe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dan11

siddhesh wil be able to perform only in one act..............bt he is well prepared 4 both zara hatke and solo bt due to his injuries he will be performing only one..................
it is still nt decided.............CryCryCry

Thats so awful.. 😔 I feel really really bad for him.. But its okay, cuz everyone knows what a brilliant dancer he is even if he doesnt get to perform a lot.

But are you sure that he's only performing in one because of injury and there isn't like a rule or something that each person only performs in one act?? (perhaps besides de dana dan or something, so everyone gets to perform equally)
Edited by -Maahii- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dan11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Maahii-

Thats so awful.. 😔 I feel really really bad for him.. But its okay, cuz everyone knows what a brilliant dancer he is even if he doesnt get to perform a lot.

But are you sure that he's only performing in one because of injury and there isn't like a rule or something that each person only performs in one act?? (perhaps besides de dana dan or something, so everyone gets to perform equally)

actually he wasnt to perform at all maahi....bt den he could't back out coz he was d best.........he has been preparing his solo 4 so long.........so he wanted to do his part for his team..........he told me dat he wil try to perform atleast one act even if his leg breakes into two...........poor guy he is in so much pain............😭😭😭
MaahiiVe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dan11

actually he wasnt to perform at all maahi....bt den he could't back out coz he was d best.........he has been preparing his solo 4 so long.........so he wanted to do his part for his team..........he told me dat he wil try to perform atleast one act even if his leg breakes into two...........poor guy he is in so much pain............😭😭😭

Oh my god Cry That is really really really awful.. I feel horrible for him now.. Cry Cry I love his spirit.. And his team better value him now.. Cry I will cry if they don't...

Thanks for clarifying my silly idea Dan11! (Sorry, I dont know yr name ðŸ˜³)
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope He gets well SOON
i wanna see him in SOLO as well as Zara hatke Round
Zara Hatke is Nothing Widout Siddhesh Pai

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dhanya ur name is being added at the Front PG🀗
priyapiya thumbnail
Guys I'm out Of Sid's Life................I have Divorced Him.............Mayuri will take My Place...............She got an Promotion of Becoming a Onscreen as well As a offscreen Wife...............
And so Miss Me Guys And take Care...........................I will be around......... But won't reply as much as I used to do........ Take Care of My Sid.................And Do keep Me Uptodate with his Health................Jessica I will be around...............What is it that you Wanted to Tell me???????
dan11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Maahii-

Oh my god 😭 That is really really really awful.. I feel horrible for him now.. 😭 ðŸ˜­ I love his spirit.. And his team better value him now.. 😭 I will cry if they don't...

Thanks for clarifying my silly idea Dan11! (Sorry, I dont know yr name ðŸ˜³)

hai maahi...........😃😃..........i am dhanya.......😃

dan11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DisneyDudette

Dhanya ur name is being added at the Front PG🀗

thank u minu........🀗
dont wonder hw i kno ur name...........i hav read the previous posts.............😃😃
priyapiya thumbnail
Zara Nachke Dikha This weekend on Zara Nachke Dikha, new contestants perform! Witness Shravan Mehta, Neha Bose, Tanvir, Sonali, Ansh and Sapna battle it out for the honour of their teams! Don't miss the pre-Finale episodes this Saturday & Sunday on Star Plus!
about a minute ago
Edited by priyagurung - 13 years ago
dan11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyagurung

Guys I'm out Of Sid's Life................I have Divorced Him.............Mayuri will take My Place...............She got an Promotion of Becoming a Onscreen as well As a offscreen Wife...............

And so Miss Me Guys And take Care...........................I will be around......... But won't reply as much as I used to do........ Take Care of My Sid.................And Do keep Me Uptodate with his Health................Jessica I will be around...............What is it that you Wanted to Tell me???????

priya dont start dis here too.............😭😭.........sid is incomplete without his sweet baby............u cant leave him lik dat...........😡