Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: priyagurung

Long As Sid is around Nothing Will Happen to you Jessica........... Not To Worry............And so Just Chill..........😳 If you Want I Can Call Dr Sid Here...........Shall I??????😲

lolz....no priya....that'll make my condition even worse !!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
priyapiya thumbnail
Ok...............
But Do Let Me know If you Need Sid...........

MK4eva thumbnail
WOW thanks for the pics (great quality!) and videos minu! πŸ˜ƒ can't wait to see this episode =D
Hope he gets better soon <3
~Megha~
Crazy_girl_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys!!..I FB unblocked me..lol!!!
Jessica11001 thumbnail

u know minu now i can predict what u will do next......i knew u will post this pic sometime !!!! lolz !!!
btw, i'm watching the vdo over and over again just to see this scene.........πŸ˜ƒ
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jessica11001

u know minu now i can predict what u will do next......i knew u will post this pic sometime !!!! lolz !!!
btw, i'm watching the vdo over and over again just to see this scene.........πŸ˜ƒ

🀣Oh My God u knew i will Post it ???πŸ˜†
I love his smileπŸ˜ƒ he took all our comments seriously and didnot cried for a changegud gud siddhesh 😳keep listening to ur fans and u will go far ahead in ur lifeπŸ˜›

Edited by DisneyDudette - 13 years ago
-Mink- thumbnail
Guys I knw Siddhesh has Performed well in zara hatke and acc to me the boyz hv won it but m really curious to knw abt his duet wid rashmi tried so hard to ask him & he gv me tedha medha jawabπŸ˜”
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DisneyDudette

Guys I knw Siddhesh has Performed well in zara hatke and acc to me the boyz hv won it but m really curious to knw abt his duet wid rashmi tried so hard to ask him & he gv me tedha medha jawabπŸ˜”

but the promo looks good naa.........so i hope it was good.........and as it was a tie so it definitely was a tough competition between the two....i wish for 10 but think they both got 9 from all the judges........
lets wait for sunday then........😊
-Mink- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jessica11001

but the promo looks good naa.........so i hope it was good.........and as it was a tie so it definitely was a tough competition between the two....i wish for 10 but think they both got 9 from all the judges........
lets wait for sunday then........😊

i will feel bad if they score less dan 27
priyapiya thumbnail
Guys Sid's Latest Wall Post..............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Siddhesh Vinod Pai Guys m all okkk ready to burn fire on stage wish me luck tat il shw tat I m better den rest thnkin u all muahhhh

32 minutes ago via Facebook for iPhone