YRKKH 1st July-Written update

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thnxxx for the maha bakwaas epi nd tom epi will be more maha bakwaas oneπŸ˜†
thanks manu 4 such a maha-bakwaas epi yaar!
thanxxxxxxxx manasi for de great update
yaar yeh dj just before some days he was naraz from babli as he wt she is nd 2ady .....whn he saw naskh he make face nd whl giving ashrewad to babli he was smilling ......duble stander ppl 😑🐷🀒
🐷
PPL R SO>> UFFFF!!!!!!!
I Can't Believe You Went Through All That Trouble To Watch This Cr** And Write An Update.. Very Good Job Though And Thnks πŸ‘
I Dunno I Think Naitik Should Have Said.. That They Could Go To This House For A Vacation.. ??? Or Maybe He Could Have [I Know Lied] And Said Its For You Maa 🀒

Originally posted by bengali.rani97

PPL R SO>> UFFFF!!!!!!!
I Can't Believe You Went Through All That Trouble To Watch This Cr** And Write An Update.. Very Good Job Though And Thnks πŸ‘
I Dunno I Think Naitik Should Have Said.. That They Could Go To This House For A Vacation.. ??? Or Maybe He Could Have [I Know Lied] And Said Its For You Maa 🀒

🀣🀣🀣
She wud hv immediately got up and hugged her munna....!!!!!🀣
thnx for the wonderfull update manu...kya mahabakwaas epi tha....uffff this bindiya.....isse koi kaam nahi hain kya?????????🀒🀒🀒
Originally posted by sia.k_1

thnx for the wonderfull update manu...kya mahabakwaas epi tha....uffff this bindiya.....isse koi kaam nahi hain kya?????????🀒🀒🀒

i hate her, one thing i don't get is why is she staying in singhania house? i mean she is related to gayatri cos bablu's mum is gayatri cuzin/sis or why is bindya staying at her aunty-in laws sasural?
who does that? and what is she going to gain by turning gaytri against akshara? and why so much enviness to akshara what has akshi ever done to her apart from seeing rituraj as a poteintial grrom/husband?

i liked naitik today he was right on what he said but i duno why akshara thinks that by selling the house all problems will be gone....they will tell gayatri that they sold the house or gave it back and she will still be angry and nannoyed and will say 'tum logo ne phele kharida hi kyun'

Originally posted by krutiv100

i hate her, one thing i don't get is why is she staying in singhania house? i mean she is related to gayatri cos bablu's mum is gayatri cuzin/sis or why is bindya staying at her aunty-in laws sasural?
who does that? and what is she going to gain by turning gaytri against akshara? and why so much enviness to akshara what has akshi ever done to her apart from seeing rituraj as a poteintial grrom/husband?

i liked naitik today he was right on what he said but i duno why akshara thinks that by selling the house all problems will be gone....they will tell gayatri that they sold the house or gave it back and she will still be angry and nannoyed and will say 'tum logo ne phele kharida hi kyun'

she is jealous of akshara....tht akshara has all gud qualities and everyone praises her....
n abut gyatri, the less said, the much betr...im 🀬