Finale Episode Discussion - 01/07/10 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Pooj what a great analysis. Loved  reading itπŸ˜ƒ
a question which was in my mind from the 25 episode..why Ashwini helped  Brinda in ok..smuggling mahendre....he even asked mahendre to hit him.....ahiwini knew he would be in some kind of trouble than why?and as far as i have undrestood him he won't do anything that is not of  his interest?
Originally posted by rnfandeboo

a question which was in my mind from the 25 episode..why Ashwini helped  Brinda in ok..smuggling mahendre....he even asked mahendre to hit him.....ahiwini knew he would be in some kind of trouble than why?and as far as i have undrestood him he won't do anything that is not of  his interest?

For once, I think he decided to be a good guy.
Ther senarios can be he wanted to help Brinda coz he could see her feelings, as they are clearly visible and apparently apart from Mahindra😑 everyone can see it.πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

For once, I think he decided to be a good guy.
Ther senarios can be he wanted to help Brinda coz he could see her feelings, as they are clearly visible and apparently apart from Mahindra😑 everyone can see it.πŸ˜›

hmmm.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
phir bhi Ashwini ko kya karna brinda ki feelings ka woh bhi mahendre ke lie?...
Originally posted by rnfandeboo

hmmm.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
phir bhi Ashwini ko kya karna brinda ki feelings ka woh bhi mahendre ke lie?...

Because he might truly liked Amrutha and for once he do realise the importance of feelings, he understands!

Or maybe he was determined to do the right thing for once. Or it may be his for of rebellion.
Originally posted by Pooj@

Or maybe he was determined to do the right thing for once. Or it may be his for of rebellion.

That's what I said before Pooja. πŸ˜ƒ It felt good seeing his good side. 😳