Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys. It's the first day of July and today's epi just asked to be analyzed by me. I would have done the ones from before but i don't think they'd be as much fun as this one since today was ALL about the youngsters. πŸ˜†
I take absolute credit for babbling I'll proceed to do so in this topic. 😎
I take all credit for my crazy thoughts as well.
So read at your own risk. πŸ˜†

PTTC: Peering through the Clouds. First analysis/babbling. πŸ˜†
---
1]. It opened with Nivi yelling at Yash, her expressions were super cute. Shows her feeling comfortable with the role of being a sister. Yash is too funny. πŸ˜† Taking down the car posters for his Siddarth bhaiya, good for you.  Divya is finally here showing some scenes of the trio together. Aw, she came to make sure Sidd was polite to the oldies. πŸ€” Really now? You expect me to believe that? πŸ˜† Nah kidding.
"Chachundar" 🀣🀣🀣🀣
The entire scene of her hitting Yash and him whining "Didi" through it all till they start cracking up was TOO cute. πŸ˜† And then Nivi smiles. So sweet.
At least we know that Sidd and Divya used to fight when they were little. πŸ˜† Couldn't tell from their behavior already. πŸ˜†
Aww, Yash teasing Nivi about playing. Who found that sweet? πŸ˜† Nivi's expression at that. 🀣 Made me wonder if she'd hit him too.
Divya's babbling and Nivi's expressions at the past was really cute. She was sooo remembering Sidd as a kid. 🀣 Her crying when the two would fight, i so did not see that coming. πŸ˜†
The happiness goes to sadness as Badi Maa is remembered. I feel so bad for Yash, he doesn't even remember her. :( Nivi's expressions at the mention of her mom's death were killer. Like it all stopped. Nice job. *nods* The three are really cute, their relationship dynamics are definitely good. At least we know the oldie's dislike for one another isn't ruining their friendship and relationship.
Yash's request to Nivi when Divya and Sidd fight had me laughing. 🀣 Her reply changed Divya's hyper smile too. Like both were getting lost in old memories of why Sidd would listen to Nivi. So sweet.
Haye raat aayi. ☺️ I like nights.
Sidd was smiling! I think the dark made his eyes brighter. And here comes Nivi like a chor at night. 🀣 He is so stalkishly watching her, tauba tauba. I like the tune in the back.
"Putul" cute. another nickname to remember.
Okay tell me! I'm not the only one who thinks his eyes were expressive when he was staring at her? πŸ˜†

2]. The next day starts, the view is amazing! I want to go to Shimla again. I went there when i was little, don't even remember it. πŸ˜† And here comes Sidd for Divya. Man, Nivi was going to answer the knock when Dadi came. Psh. And haha, he flirts with Dadi, that was adorable.
"Putul, darpok chuhiya" 🀣🀣
Nivi heard him say that and totally remembered cus she stopped and glanced up. How sweet. His comments about her coming out at night were too cute, he's so outspoken. I can't seriously wait to see them actually interacting! She would shy away and he would chase with his comments 😍
Divya's mom is so ugh. πŸ˜† Making her change just cus she's going out with Sidd. Seriously, rich guy comes and her eyes go wide. *shakes head* its understandable that she wants her daughter to go into a good well off family, but really. Throwing them at each other isn't going to make it happen ya know? πŸ₯±
Haha, Dadi dissed Chachi. Somewhat. Kinda. Let me dream. πŸ˜†
Okay, Sidd being so cold to Yash is because of him having to wait right? Cus otherwise. Tsk tsk on him. Scaring the poor kid. πŸ˜† And this is where Nivi talks about her bachpan ka dost. πŸ˜‰
Her mocking his voice 🀣🀣 How sweet! And aww, chota wala Sidd sounds so cute. Not letting Nivi share the apple with Divya but making her eat it herself. πŸ˜† Young love.
"Buri Bindi" πŸ˜†
The brother-sister are too cute. Their expressions and behavior. πŸ˜†
DADIII in the houuse. πŸ˜†
"Koshish karungi" 🀣 I love the dadi-nivi-yash parts, they're adorable together. the wonderful trio. πŸ˜†

3]. Divya totally ignores Nivi. πŸ₯± That made me glare at her since poor Nivi was so sad. I wonder if Chachi was watching and smirking over it. :/ The tune was really sad in the back when Yash and Nivi talk about her friendship. But aww "Dost toh mera aaj bhi hai, hamesha rahega" and her expressions were still killing. Awesome job to the actress.
Divya-Sidd chatter was cute. "Yamraaj ki sawari" 🀣
Chachi, grr. I wish Nivi would talk back to her for once. Whose gonna keep coming up there anyway? Your stupid dulha is sick and Sidd is gonna be staying downstairs more than up there with you lot. *mutters*
Divya-Sidd arguing. 🀣 Def a scene to watch. She has something to say to every comment he makes. Their snarky comments are too adorable. Kudos to Divya for being outgoing and not soft spoken πŸ˜†
Sidd still seems awkward. Is his voice or what? :/
Ahhh, Nivi is boiling. 🀣
Her exploding at Yash was hilarious. He was thinking "WTF?" 🀣🀣
But her reasoning later on was so true. They really need Yash to be more serious about his studies, maybe Sidd will help him focus? Oooh. That would be interesting. πŸ˜†
"Thanks toh tumhe kehna chahiye, maine tumhe shimla ghumaya" 🀣 Oh i love Divya. And he's left grinning like a dufus.

4]. Aww Yash feels awkward to go there, wonder if he was scared about his dad or wary about going with Sidd.
Okay...Kishev is annoying. How can you yell at your daughter like that and call her such CRAP and your son too? She's taken care of the boy after her mother dies, what were you doing? Being kadwaa and screaming about the "Valeyati haveli"?! He needs to be more nice to her. I get it, he wants his son to succeed but seriously, being so rude? Bechari Nivi was so scared.
Yash and Sidd are cute. πŸ˜† He does ask a lot of questions. 🀣
Why did Sidd's expression become slightly angry when Yash didn't say anything to his "woh bolti bhi hai?" πŸ˜† Maybe he wanted to know more about Nivi in the present tense instead of relishing the past memories. πŸ˜‰
Nivi's throwing a fit. 🀣 I love how she can yabber on to Dadi but doesn't say a word to her dad or others. 🀣
AND the meeting. Yash is telling her to shut up 🀣 but she won't listen. Wonderful.
Aww, her eyes see Sidd and she starts staring at the floor. 🀣 Sidd was smirking. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
What's he planning?
Preview- AWWWW. "Tum toh meri putul hi ho" Dude, how cute is that?! πŸ˜† I can't wait for tomorrow. 😍
---
That wasn't soo long right? πŸ˜†
That was my babbling.
Let me know what y'all thought of the episode. :)
Cya next time. πŸ˜† I feel like i'm ending my own episode with that line. πŸ˜†
- Rinki

Yay!! The analysis is up!!!

*gets excited*

I still have to watch the episode - but this really seems like a fun episode with a lot of fast paced interactions! πŸ˜ƒ
I couldn't watch yesterday...damn, now i want to cry...cos it seems like a really good epi, with Sid meeting Nivi properly. now have to watch on youtube. will watch and comment on your analysis. great analysis btw
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Yay!! The analysis is up!!!
It's less of analyzing and more of my babbling. 🀣
*gets excited*
Calm calm. *hands water*
I still have to watch the episode - but this really seems like a fun episode with a lot of fast paced interactions! πŸ˜ƒ
You're watching tomorrow and mixing your analysis as a duo yes? *jumps in seat* πŸ˜† It wasssss. You'll like it. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by priyankumupal

I couldn't watch yesterday...damn, now i want to cry...cos it seems like a really good epi, with Sid meeting Nivi properly. now have to watch on youtube. will watch and comment on your analysis. great analysis btw
You should see it today then. πŸ˜ƒ it was a good one. okiess, and rlly? my first one ever πŸ˜† glad you liked and can't wait to see what you thought Pri. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ~Rinki~

Off course there will be a dual-episode-analysis tomorrow! Aisa ho sakta hai k main kuch dekhon aur uske barey mein kuch bolon nahi!!

*gasp*

Neverrr!!!

*shakes a raised fist for effect* 🀣
I caught the episode at last, and it was such a cute episode. my favorite part was the night part when Nivi came out looking for that book. Sid actually did show good expressions there. its sweet to see Nivi running like a rabbit all the time, she should join a track team.

I have one question, why did Divya kind of ignore Nivi when Sid came, she should have said bye to her properly. What are the creative's trying to show. that Divya has a selfish personality? and why is she taking 30 mins to change from one dress to another?

I don't know why, but i like Divya's mom. I know she is a negative character, but she reminds me of my own aunt.

i loved the scene where Nivi was describing Sid, she was so animated and looked really happy since the beginning of the show. When Divya Nivi and Yash was talking, showed good chemistry.

My only concern is, will Sid fall for Divya? it didn't seem likely, want to see how this will turn out.

@priyankumupal: Yaar, I haven't seen the episode yet (*mentally kicks herself*) so I can't say what I think of the episode, but you think Divya's a negative character?!?! Nahi yaar! Don't say that! I have my hopes pinned on her character being treated differently than usual assertive ones - *sigh* Not everyone assertive needs to be evil! *sigh some more* πŸ˜†
@fivr
I will join you in sighing...because i have a sneaky feeling she has a slight tendency to become selfish, but not out and out negative, but more of a self absorbed person. I think her assertiveness comes out of her selfishness. But thats not necessarily a bad thing, because people are selfish in real life. People who are assertive sometimes put their interest before other people. So as long as she is realistic i don't mind.

catch the epi when you can...try to watch today epi, because the precap was interesting. well i'm off the watch today's epi.
Originally posted by priyankumupal

@fivr
I will join you in sighing...because i have a sneaky feeling she has a slight tendency to become selfish, but not out and out negative, but more of a self absorbed person. I think her assertiveness comes out of her selfishness. But thats not necessarily a bad thing, because people are selfish in real life. People who are assertive sometimes put their interest before other people. So as long as she is realistic i don't mind.

catch the epi when you can...try to watch today epi, because the precap was interesting. well i'm off the watch today's epi.

Yeah, Divya has the potential to be a realistic, modern character - I really do hope the CVs avail this opportunity and try to stay away from the mundane and done-to-death story lines.

I will definitely watch both today's and yesterday's episodes tonight - once I get home from work.. 😳