Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 2nd July 2010 Written update

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update 2 july 2010

Today epi was maha-boring...only gayatri's anger😡😡😡 and that bindya 😡😡 creating more problems for naksh specially akshara

The episode starts with Akshara and bindya in the kitchen..bindya says to akshara not to worry..everything will be settle down soon...to which akshara just nods her head in yes...Then bindya says to her that i think u should go to ur maayka for few days till everyone's anger will reduce down...Akshara says that i didnt undertstand what u want to say ...bindya says that till everything didnt settle down here u should go to ur home...i will convince all to talk to u in ur absence....akshara says that all are angry with me😭 and i will myself convince them all...u dont need to do that for me...bindya gave strange expressions and went .... Akshara stands there with helpless look on her face....

Then she(bindya) takes breakfast in gayatri room..firstly gayatri says that i dont want to eat...but then bindya gives her kasam and says that if u will not eat then i will also not eat...then bindya gets a call from rituraj😕..she says to him that gayatri maa is upset as naitik and akshara has not done goood by buying the house but u dont worry i will take care of gayatri maa....

Then rajshri calls gayatri and says that u please forgive the kids..they dont want to live in a seperate home...gayatri says that u r saying to forgive them but they both are even not regretting for what they have done..they think they have done every thing right...and she puts the phone...

Raj banna and naitik came to bhabhi maa in her room and say her to take the property papers which dadda jee has given...we cant sign them...naitik says that this is my house and i will always live with u all...raj banna says please u take these papers back..we will never let this happen in our family..we all are together..bhabhi maa says that ur dadda jee has taken this decision..i dont know anything..ur dadda jee has gone with so heavy heart..that all is happening because of...she just cry and went out ..... .....

Rajshri calls akshara and akshara says to her that i was known that u cant be angry with me😃

All singhanias sitting in the hall...Akshara says to gayatri that we dont want to hurt u ever..it all just happened unintentionally....we will always live with u in our house...this is our house and u all are our family..we will not go anywhere ever.....I am really sorry!!u please forgive us and she joined her hands in front of all for forgiveness.....Naitik also says that yes maa we wil always live with u here.....akshara says that we dont need anything we just need ur blessings...😲😭

Bell rang...bindya wents to see at the door...it was the manager...he says that these are the keys of new house of naitik and akshara..u tell them that their house is ready..they can come and slive there whenever they want...bindya took the keys and he went....bindya came in with the keys..and she says that manager has gave these keys for naitik and akshara's new house and has said that they can shift there and she congratulates akshara....gayatri look at naksh....then she says to akshara that u were doing so big talks of living with ur family and all..why were u wasting ur time..u should have gave us this good news before.....now u dont see me like this and take these keys of ur house....Then she says to bhabhi maa now u beleive that i was right...bhabhi maa says yes...i dont know whats happpening to all in this house....i cant beleive this...Raj banna says to naitik to say something...gayatri says why r u asking him to say anything..then she says to akshara that ur new house is ready u must have done ur packing so must be going soon..happy new house akshara....akshara says that i know right now u will not beleive anything...but i havent lie with u...i will not keep these keys...i accept that we both have commit a mistake u all are our elder so please forgive us...she joines her hands in front of all...and says to gayatri that u return these keys...naitik says that i will keep these keys and that house..why i should return that....if i return it will be prrofed that i was wrong and i am not wrong so why i should return them...gayatri takes the keys from bindya and keep them on akshara's hand....and say to her now stop pretnding...All went in turn by turn and naitik took keys from akshara and he also went in...

Bindya brings juice for gayatri and gives it to her and say her to drink it otherwse she will not talk to her...then gayatri takes it...then bindya asks gayatri to call her mother in law as after marraige its her duty to give her medicine for blood-pressyre..she calls her mother in law and say her to take medicine as she has forgotten to take it...and she says her that when she will return back she will make loki ka jiuce for her..and she puts the phone after minor other talks...

Akshara came to naitik..and says her to return the house...but naitik says that i have taken a house for u and u r saying to me to return it,....u have no value for the gift i have given u...coz of that house all are against me and u are saying me to return that...akshara says that naitik i understand but things are getting more and more complicated so i think we should return the house..naitik says that if i return the house all will beleive that i was wrong..i will not return as i was right before also and now also....i dont want to get seperate at all....so whats the problemmm...he says this and gets in the bed and sleep..akshara keeps sitting their with worried expressions...
.....rajshri says leave me and tell that why gayatri jee is still angry with u both..what u have said to them now?!~why r u giving her so much tension..akshara says that there was a argument between naitik and maa yesterday..rajshri says her why u dont stop them ..what were u doing...listen akshara now u have to handle everything by urself...otherwise it will be too late and she puts the phone and akshara gave a helpless expression....

PRECAP:

All at dining table..naitik came ..bindya ask have u gone to see ur new house...naitik says yes...and says to akshara to give the 10 lac to them from whom u have taken them and he gave her a breif -case in which their was 10 lac.....

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx mahi for wonderfully updating such a bakwaas epi😊😊
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxxxxxxxxx mahi for wonderful update
nd hats off to u ............kaha se meli itni himate ke epi update kar sako 🤣
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
pp2910 thumbnail
thanks for wonderful update.
pp2910 thumbnail

initially i had thought that Star Plus had deviated from its old series and started a wonderful serial, but unfortunately, for last few episodes, Star Plus is again going on same track as their old serials. Seems they can't digest that they were forced to stop those old serials like Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, etc. Hope they don't end up losing viewers.
nikki18 thumbnail
thank u for d update mahi!!
-Vanshika- thumbnail
thnx 4 da update dear..!!!!
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Yeh Naitik kabhi sudherega nahin. Apni hi mannaani kartha hai and bechari Akshara is stuck between pati and saas.