FF...Kuch kuch hota hai..Part 8 page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys this is my first time writing a story so please bear with me..

The Purohit Family: They were the most warming family in all of Vrindavan. They had wealth and power but never like to show it off. They are religious in their beliefs of their beloved kanha.

Vivek is 10 loves to study. He plays with Dev whenever he is free but most of the time he just locks himself in his room and just studies.

Dev is 8 and is the naughtiest of the family but is jaan to his dadima. Whenever he needs someone to talk too or feeling down he just goes to dadima and all the problems seem to either disappear or made better with a solution. She is his best friend and vice a verse.

Vaishali is a loving mother and loves her children very much. While mr. purohit tries to be involved in his kids lives but the family business keeps him away. So the main duty of taking care of the family relies on mainly dadima and Vaishali.

Shastri Family:
They aren't as rich as the Purohits but their devotion to Kanha make them well known throughout the Vrindavan. He is a priest. He two beautiful girls Vishaka is 11 and Radika is 7.

Devki is a loving mother and good wife to Shastriji.

Vishaka is more a girly girl and loves her makeup and clothes more than anything else. She will help around the house when she feels their need to be but is always on the phone chit chatting away. She isn't much a of devotee to kanha but just goes to the temple to please her father.

Radika is a little bit of a tomboy and loves playing sports and helping her mom and dad whenever they need her. Besides sports her world revolves around kanha whether she is in a good or bad mood. Everyone in town know her knows her as the tomboy. She is independent.

Part 1 page 1
Part 2 page 3
Part 3 page 4
Part 4 Page 6
Part 5 Page 7
Part 6 page 8
Part 7 page 10
Part 8 page 11
Edited by princess84 - 13 years ago
hi,
is this a ff you're starting?
Yea i don't know if am going to be good at writing a story or not but if i get some replies will put up the first part....
princess👏👏👏👏👏, great intro  dear.Please mention FF with the title, so that readers can identify and appreciate your work. There are many , including me love to read FF.  You are writing it well. so go ahead, only one request, don't leave it incomplete. Looking forward for lovliest episodes..
all the best
devika😃
Edited by DEVIKA8 - 13 years ago
aweosme i would love to read your fanfic please update soon!
i will love to read your ff.
plzz update soon

Part 1:

Present day in Vrindavan…. Early morning we see a girl who just woke up from her sleep and all we see are her eyes and she prays to her kanha. Is about to wash up when she hear her mom calling from downstairs.

Deviki: Radika beta hurry up your babuji just called saying he needed help in the temple. And he also said to bring some fresh flowers from the garden as he forgot.

Radika: Ji ma I will go freshen up and then I will go.

So Radika goes back upstairs and closes her window which is directly opposite of the Purohit Mansion which hasn't been lived in 5 years. She get her towel and takes a shower and dresses up in a salwar kameez which she rarely does unless going to the mandir. She does her prayers to kanha and then heads out of the house to the garden get some fresh flowers. Waves a goodbye to her mom that she is going to the temple and hears her mom yell " beta be careful" and she just simply nods her head and goes on her way to the mandir.

As she is walking down the road to the mandir she see two cars passing her and she stops to look at where they were going. And she see that they were indeed going to the Purohit Mansion. She didn't get a chance to see who they were and to her that wasn't important. While at the gates of the Purohit Mansion open and the cars go inside and stop in front of the house. Dadima is first person to step out of the house and touches her hands on the steps of the house to take blessing.

Dadima says "that is been a good five years since she has seen this home and is happy to be back home." Everyone agrees with dadima and start to unload the cars. The servants start to take everything into the house little by little. Out of one the cars we see two boys who have finally woken up from their naps. Vivek walks out first with his hands full of books which he doesn't allow anyone to take. And then we see Dev who just jumps from the car thinking he won't get caught doing that but looked up to late.

Dadi and Mom: Dev how many times have we told you not to do that you could hurt yourself.

Dev says: "Mom I will be ok see I am not hurt. Looking at his hands and feet and just laughs and then goes inside."

Dadima: Yeh shetan kabhi nahi sudharega..she just smiles and tells vaishali that we should all freshen up and go to the temple. So they all go inside and get ready to go to the mandir.

Meanwhile Radika has reached the mandir and sees babuji getting the thali ready for pooja. And babuji sees Radika and says " beta why don't you start doing the rangoli's as I don't have time to them"

Radika just says " ok babuji" and just gets the color packages and goes down the steps of the mandir to start. So take her dupata and covers it around her head and start drawing and filling in the rangoli. The time flies as she loves decorating the mandir for her kanha.. and we see the village people coming up the stairs and admiring Radika's work.

Prep Cap: We see radika working on the last rangoli…and see the purohit family walking up the stairs and Dev.. looking at the rangoli and gets a naught idea…..
Thanks guys for giving me some feed back if any....let me know what you guys think of my first part and i will write and put up the next part tom ok....and please reply... ❤️
thanks for the update.
it was wonderful. gee, i wonder what dev will do, lol.
anyway, great start and plzz update as soon as possible.
omg princess84 that was awsome loved the intro and first part tooo godd lolo naughty dev wouldnt change at all i would love it when radev argue and then become best friend too gd and plz dont leave this ff incomplete even if we dont comment just remeber we r still reading ur ff and loving it good to knw that u gone put the next part 2moz is it ok if u pm me whenever u update coz dont want to miss anything out of radev tc and a lovely start