Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The Purohit family leaves the temple after talking with Shastriji that they will be over for dinner. After cleaning up the temple and putting everything back in its rightful place they both headed for home. As they were walking home Shastriji asked Radhika " Beta why are you wet."

Radhika didn't think of it much then because she was getting late for the arti but now it dawned upon her that she was indeed wet and replied " kuch nai babuji Dev squirted me with his watergun and he didn't even have the nerve to apologize to me can be believe that" Radhika kept on mumbling on and on about how irritating the youngest purohit is. Upon hearing this shastriji started to laugh too himself because he knew that is daughter won't let him off the hook that easily. Her mind had already started brain storming as to what she will do to him when he arrives with the rest of the family at night.

They reached home and were greeted by Deviki who had just down the stairs from hanging up the clothes and she saw that Radhika's clothes were wet but then she look at her husband and his weren't so she asked " Are beta beta why are your clothes"

Radhika " Woh purohit pariwar ka ladla nai muhje gila kar dia or usne mujhe sorry bhi nai he kiya…us bache ko nahi chorne wali hoon…aani de usko" and then she started muttering to herself again as she saw her mom and dad both laughing. Radhika goes upstairs to change into dry clothes to do her normal chores around the house.

Deviki tell her husband "Dev better watch out because this one won't let him off the hook that easily…yeh kuch na kuch to karegi"

Shastriji "Dev messed with the wrong girl" And then they both head inside as deviki has to clean the house and cook dinner. Mean while Radhika goes to her room to change and goes near the window to close it because she wants to change her clothes she sees Dev playing on the balcony with his ball and just smirks at her and that makes her blood boil even more. So she just pulls the curtains to cover her window and changes her clothes and goes to the terrace to hang up her wet clothes. She starts her daily chores for the house because of Vishaka won't ever do them. It took her a couple of hours to clean it and now she was helping her mom cook. Once everything was done her mom told her you can go rest. So Radhika brain goes into brain storming the perfect revenge. She goes up to her room and changes into a jeans, t-shirt, and a hat and also gets her soccer ball so that she go in the back yard and play while brainstorming.

After kicking the ball against the wall a couple of times she came up with perfect idea..since she was going to be serving everyone the food tonight. She was going to mess with his food.

Deviki: "Radhika beta go freshen up as the Purohits should be coming over soon".

Radhika: "Gee ma abhi aayi" she walked in with a million dollar smile which didn't go unnoticed by her mom but her mom didn't say anything. Vishaka came downstairs as she was done talking to her friends and came to help set up the dining table. Just as she finished putting the last spoon the Purohits rang the door bell. Radhika got up and went to go open up the door to greet them.

Radhika" Radhe Radhe please come inside" Dadima and the rest of the family come inside and they introduce themselves. Dev standing behind dadima giving Radhika a boyish smile. Radhika is just thinking to herself just you wait. She goes inside and get water for everyone and start to give it out to everyone. But little did he know she had mixed a little bit of salt in his water so when Dev drank the water it tasted a little sour. So he just shrugs his shoulder and drinks the water and he coughs as the water is sour. She notices this and in a sweet voice says "is something wrong."

Dev see everyone drinking their water and he just drink the sour water and doesn't say anything. They all chat or a little bit and Deviki says " why don't you kids go outside and play"

Vivek " No thank you aunty I rather read my book."

Vishaka "Nahi mom I will just go to my room, just call me when it time for dinner,"

Dev and Radhika go out and play with the soccer ball. They play of a game of 1 on 1. They both take turns kicking the ball into the goal to see who get the ball first. And it turns out Radhika score the goal and she pumps up her hand in victory and Dev has grumpy look in his eyes.

They are playing Dev scores the first goal and is doing the victory dance to make Radhika more angry. The game continues and Radhika come back from a losing streak to tying with him, and if she scores then she will win the game. Dev notices this and as she come nearer to him he trips her and score a goal for himself to win.

Radhika get up from the floor "You cheated to win, cheater"

Dev " I not a cheater so don't' call me that" they both keep on arguing with one another until Radhika finally screams at " Cheater" and they both start fighting each other by pulling each other hair and stuff. They hear Deviki calling Radhika inside to help serve dinner and after she leaves they both look at each other with hatred. Dev looks Radhika up and down and can't imagine that this is the same girl she saw in the temple and just shakes his head and goes inside.

Radhika fixes her hear and clothes and thinks to herself why is he bothering me so much at everything I do. So she heads inside to help serve the food. She puts the roti on everyone plate and then the curry and as she is serving the curry. She put the spicy one on his plate as she had partitioned before she came to the dining room. His raita instead of being sweet and sour it came out to be sweet. Everything that was on his plate was different in taste but by looking around he saw everyone eating so didn't say anything but then when he looked up at Radhika he saw her smiling viciously at him. And he understood everything and another idea came to him that he will get her back as they are both going to be in the same school and he just smiles evilly to himself. But little does he know that they are going to be same grade because Radhika skipped a grade.
Dancer97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pm and update.
omg, dev and radhika love to fight with each other.
well, i hope this haterd turns into love for each other,lol.
anyways, lovely update.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
The update was good do PM me when u update thanks
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was nice! Update the rest when you can
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!!! great start and you are on a roll. It is really fun to read the interactions between the naughty Dev and tomboy Radhika.

Very nice.
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the nice update..continue soon
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update just loved wow radev gone be in the same grade to good i  was laughing so much when dev and rad pulling each others hair now wonder wt devs plan gone be thanks 4 the pm
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice idea & wonderful updates
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice FF, good update...Thanks!
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
One down and one more to go will update a part by thursday...thanx for waiting.... 🤗