FF...Kuch kuch hota hai..Part 8 page 11 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
nice update......👍🏼
 plzz update soon😊
nice update that was a nice one!! Radhika and dev fighting i just too cute!
hey guys i should have a part updated soon so bear with me........done with two summer classes one more too go...yay
Part 4

As everyone was getting done with their dinner, Radhika started cleaning up the dining table. Dadima and Vaishali were both touched to see Radhika putting the dishes in the sink and washing them.

Dadima quiely whispers to Vaishali " Dekho who ghar me kitna help har thi hai"

Vaishali just simply nods her head. While Radhika was washing the dishes, Deviki starts scooping ice-cream in each of the bowls As Deviki is scooping the ice-cream Radhika takes two bowls at a time to everyone. As she comes across Dev, she starts smirking and automatically starts assuming that she has tampered with the ice- cream so he was in a dilemma on which hand to choose and Vaishali sees this "Arre Dev, Radhika khe haath se ice-cream lelo"

Dev snapped out of his thought and just took the ice-cream she was holding in her right hand hoping that there was nothing wrong with it. Radhika stood there till he took the first bite and she just giggled and went from there. He realized that there was nothing wrong with the ice-cream so he ate it all and placed it on the table once he was done. The Purohits bid their farewell as it was going to be a long day for them as the kids needed to be admitted into the new school.

Radhika and Vishaka were watching some TV as Deviki was cleaning the remaining dishes and said " Vishaka and Radhika beta go get ready for bed."

Both Girls " Jee Ma" and both went on with their normal rituals. Visahaka writing in her journal and Radhika talking to her kanha about everything that happened today and then they both feel asleep.

The Next Morning Shastriji House .....

Deviki was cooking breakfast and realized she forgot to wake up the girls so she just yelled from the kitchen, " Radhika, Vishaka get up and get ready for school"

Radhika was already up when her mom called so got out of bed and made her bed and then went to take a shower. As she was walking to the bathroom she past Vishaka who was still snoring away so went inside and gently shook her "Vishaka get up."

Vishaka sleepily replied while pulling the covers up closer " Soh nai do mujhe do phach minute aur. Tum jake shower lelo me badme leti hoon" Radhika just shook her head and sighed as this happens everyday so just went to the bathroom to take her shower. Twenty minutes later she emerges from the shower wearing her jeans and t-shirt and went downstairs to do her prayers once she was done with her prayers she came inside and sat down to eat her breakfast. Devki looked out from the kitchen and didn't see other daughter she asked Radhika "Where is your sister."

Radhika's only response was "As always maharani soh rahi hai" Devki screams "Vishaka get up this instant" Upstiars we see Vishaka scrambling out of bed and into the shower. She came downstairs in record time than her normal 30 minutes. Vishaka looked at what was on the table and saw nothing fat-free so she asks "ma yaha kuch bhi fat-free nahi hai, mujhe mera figure ka phikar hai" looking at Radhika eating the aloo paratha.

Radhika just replies "why are you looking at me like that"

Vishaka "lets face it Radhika no can see your figure under those clothes" Radhika always like her clothes to be a little loose as she liked to play sports unlike Vishaka who had them hugging to body like a second skin.

Radhika "I don't need to wear tight clothes for guys to notice me" looking at Vishaka up and down. Vishaka "Your just jealous" and starts to eat her yogurt that her mom gave her. Once they were done they headed for school.

At the Purohit House….

Vivek and Dev got up before their alarm clocks went off as they were both anxious so when Vaishali called from downstairs " Dev and Vivek get up"

Both took their showers and then got dressed and did their prayers. Then they went down to eat their breakfast but when they got downstairs everyone was shocked to see Dev sitting at the table. So they all blinked their eyes to see if he was really there and Dev saw this and got annoyed.

Dev, "What"

Everyone "Kuch nahi" and went on with their breakfast

Dev, "Then why were you all starring at me like that"

Mr. Purohit "Because we never see you awake this early without birju dragging you out of bed and into the shower" everyone laughs which makes Dev more annoyed

Dev, "Hahah me bhi wake up kar sakta hoon khabi khabi" After they were done with their breakfast Mr. Purohit dropped the kids off to school to finish the formalities needed for their entrance before he went to work. They each touch Dadi's feet and then went in the car to school. Meanwhile Vishaka and Radhika arrived at school and upon arrival Vishaka waved bye to Radhika and went to go talk to her friends. While Radhika looked around and saw people playing basketball so went over and joined them.

As the bell rang everyone went to their respective classes. Radhika went and sat down on her seat which is right behind Manav. The space next to hers was empty meanwhile the principal was walking Dev to class. The principal walked in and interrupted Professor Gupta who was writing down problems "you have a new student joining your class"

So Professor Gupta announced to the class "We have a new student joining our class so please make him feel welcome." Everyone looked up to see who the new student was and Radhika eyes went wide. Dev noticed this and thought to himself that this is going to be interesting.

Profressor Gupta " Dev why are you still standing here go sit down by Radhika"

Dev just nods his head and sits down by Radhika and just smirks at her. He started copying down the math problems as they were given only few minutes to do them. Radhika had finished doing the problems and waiting patiently for everyone to get done so she took out her drawing book and continued drawing the picture she was currently working on till she hear Professor Gupta say " Alright who wants to come up and do the problems"

Radhika raised her hand and as she did she saw Dev raising his hand. So the professor picked Sheker, Laali, Manav, Archana, Dev, and Radhika to come up. They each their respected problem and sat down. They got the problems right and professor was pleased but Dev and Radhika were surprised. Then had a lot of classes together would try to beat each other at almost everything till it was time for recess. They all headed out and they saw kids playing soccer which was her favorite sport. Radhika starts walking up to the soccer field and they let her play but Dev isn't happy about this. Dev and Radhika were on opposite teams and Dev's team was losing so like before he trips her and she falls on the grass.

But she gets up fuming and yells at Dev "if you don't know how to play fair then maybe you should play"

Dev "I didn't do anything wrong, I mean after all this is a guys sport and you are the one girl playing. Take a look around."

Radhika "I not scared to play with guys and like sports and many girls do"

Dev "So what does that tell you hmmm, it means that you shouldn't be playing with us boys or you're going to get hurt. But oh wait your not a girl you're a boy" looking at her up and down. All the boys laugh and Radhika on the other hand is feeling humiliated. Dev starts chanting "Tomboy Tomboy" and slowly all the other boys started chanting the same thing as they all circle her. Radhika felt like she wanted to cry but didn't want to make herself look weak, she have never been called a tomboy in her life and it hurt deeply and Dev saw the expression change on Radhika face and he knew he went too far. Radhika got of the circle and went to the bathroom to cry.

Prep Cap: He tries to apologizes and Radhika ignores him..
😃   thanks.. nice update dear.waiting for next... nice to have them at school as little kids....   update soon..
wow that was awsome part i loved how u introudeced different charahvter like manav and archana aww poor rade i hope she forgives him and they become gd friends but if possible can u try to pm me next time plz 😳lol probz u must of forgot update soon

aw, nice update. loved the scenes. please update as soon as possible. also, can you plzz add me to your pm list 

Palak13 and sugarandspice i am really sorry i forgot to you pm you guys when i updated earlier............ ❤️
thanks 4 the update.......