Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 5:

Dev didn't get a chance to see which direction Radhika went since he was trying to stop everyone from calling her names. Her sad face kept on flashing in his head and he felt guiltier than before. Radhika ran all the way to the bathroom while keeping her face cool from the tears which were just about ready to fall any second. Also because she didn't want anyone too see her crying and taunt her more. Once she got to the bathroom she locked herself in a stall which was the furthest away from the door and just slumped to the ground as the tears began to flow down her cheeks.

Radhika kept on replaying the situation over and over in her head but couldn't come up with a solution so she though t of her kanha and then began talking too her kanha "why Kanha. Mei thumari bakthi hoon aur tum har tarake meri he pareksha kyun lethe ho. I never make fun of anyone or nor do I hurt anyone than why did they hurt me like this. I have palyed with them since I was lttle and they never said anything before than why did they all of the sudden turn against me. I had expected it from Dev since I messed with his food but what but he didn't have to be so mean Kanha. Kanha me khabi use maaf nai karungi jab tak usne mujhe apologize nahi kiya."

Meanwhile Dev looked all around the playground to find Radhika and to apologize for his behavior but he couldn't find her anywhere. So he ran a hand through his hair and retreated back to the soccer field and anyone could see that frustration was written all over his face and his new friends Manav and Sheker saw this.

Manav comes up to Dev, "Arre Dev kya hua. Tum frustrated lag raheho"

Dev, "Yea, a little bit, I shouldn't have said that about Radhika, I mean she is a better player than I am and I guess I was just jealous."

Sheker "Yea that was a pretty mean to call her a tomboy even though she does dress like one but if you get to know her than you see past the tomboy"

Dev "That's why I need to find her and apologize"

Manav and Sheker "you can apologize to her in class"

Dev "I hope she forgives me" The recess bell rang just as Manav was about to say something but just shook his head and they all head back inside to go to class. Radhika heard the bell ring so she got up from the bathroom floor and when over to the sink to wash her face. After she was done washing her face she looked in the mirror and saw that her face was swollen and her eyes weren't only blood shot but puffy. So she washed her face again with cold water to relieve some of the puffiness. She headed for class and just as she was about to enter she saw Dev. Dev saw Radhika approaching and was about to say something to her but she just ignored him and took her normal seat. Once seated she took out her sketch book and continued with her drawing. Dev felt badly so took his seat and with a heavy heart.

Dev " Hey Radhika look about what happened earlier I would like…..

The rest of the words died on his lips as she looked up at him and his heart broke at what he saw. He saw her blood shot eyes and slightly swollen face. She looked at him but when he didn't complete his sentence just shook her head and went back to her drawing.

Before he could say anything else the professor started teaching history. Dev kept glancing at Radhika hoping she would smile but she didn't. Rahdika in her normal mood would have scolded that person at glancing her but now she just had her down and didn't even participate or raise her to hand to answer question like she did in the morning which didn't go unnoticed by Laali and Archana. They both exchanged worried glances. As the lunch bell rang it brought Radhika out of her thoughts. Laali and Archana came up to her desk and asked "Arre Radhika kya hua"

Radhika "Kuch nahi, chale lunch pe" So they all walked together to the cafeteria and stood in line to get their lunches. Once they had their lunches they look around to find tables to sit at but saw that none were available for all three of them sit together. They saw one table but the Manav, Sheker, and Dev were already sitting there so they headed toward their" table to ask if they could sit there

Laali "yaha koi betha hai"

Boys "Nahi tum log beth sakti hai"

The girls exchanged hello's with everyone and took their seats. They were all talking and eating lunch except for Radhika who just kept playing with her food as she wasn't she didn't have an appetite. This didn't go unnoticed by Dev but she wasn't talking to him or nor were they friends that he could force her to eat. As they were done with their lunches Manav says to Dev "Come on lets go play soccer"

This brings Dev back to reality and they all start walking towards the field but Sheker notices that Radhika isn't with them.

So he goes back to where Radhika is sitting and asks her "Radhika chalo tumhare beena ye game mei maza nahi aeyga" Dev turns around to hear her response.

Radhika responsed,"Tum log javo muhhe headache hai toh me yaha per Archana aur laali ke saath bethi hoon."

Everyone was shocked but they were disappointed because they knew it was because of what had happened during recess. Her heart ached to play but she didn't want to get hurt again.

Laali "Chalo aaj hum boys ko cheer on kar the hai'

Archana "Ha good idea Laali or Radhika tumhare headache ko bhi khum hojainga"

Radhika just simple nods her head and together they sit on a bench near the field and cheered them on. The girls cheered the boys on when they scored a goal but the girls also had fun at their expense and started looking at all the boys that were playing and started laughing.

Archana "woh pilla walla shirt pehna hai uske legs are so skinny"

Radhika "They look like chicken legs" All three start laughing and Laali spits out her water as she was drinking water during that time. And this causes them to laugh only harder.

Laali "Look at the that guys legs the one that is in front of Manav, his legs look like they have a lot of weight to carry"

Both Archana and Radhika try to see the boy she is talking about when they do spot him the look up and it matches with her description perfectly.

They both think of the perfect name for him, "Turkey legs"

This caused them to laugh even harder that they were on the grass grabbing their stomachs with laughter. The sound of Radhika's laughter caused Dev to look up from the game and he thought to himself at least her smile is back. He was walking down the field still looking towards where Radhika was still laughing with Archana and Laali that he didn't hear Sheker yelling his name.

Sheker yelling "Dev get out of the way"

Manav yelling "Dev DEV move out of the way"

The girls looked up when they heard they were yelling at Dev and they saw in horror. But it was too late the ball hit Dev right in the head with full force. He got knocked unconscious and the last thing he heard was the girls calling his name. For Radhika everything went in slow motion even though he wasn't her friend she still felt bad for him. She rushed over to him as well as Laali and Archana.

Manav was the first one to arrive too where Dev was laying unconscious so he shook him and said, "Come on Dev get up" but he wasn't moving. By this time a small circle formed around him. Radhika squeezed through everyone and sat on the ground next to Dev. She gently picked up his head and placed in her lab and then asked Laali "Thumhari pass thumhara water bottle hai"

Laali "Ha hai, yeh lo" Radhika took the water bottle from Laali and sprinkled the water on Dev face and she saw now change. So did once more and she still saw no change. She started to get worried and prayed to Kanha for help and so the third try Dev face starts twitching. He opened his eyes but he was in a lot of pain but he saw that he was in Radhika's lap. He thought he was dreaming.

Radhika "how are you feeling?"

Dev groans "In pain"

Radhika, "That what you would get for not paying attention I mean if your head wasn't in the game then why bother playing"

Everyone just sighed and heard Radhika continuously lecturing Dev.

Radhika asked Dev "Do you need some help getting up"

Dev "Yeah" So Radhika, Manav, and Sheker all try to get Dev up. But he slowly got to a sitting position his head started to spin again and he fainted. He collapsed full force on Radhika. Manav ran inside to call the nurse. The nurse came out too check up on him and then called for an ambulance because the nurse thinks that he may have a concussion. Few minutes later the ambulance comes and takes him to the hospital and the nurse goes inside to make calls to his parents. They hear the lunch bell and all five them head back to class but they decided that they will all go to the hospital tonight to see him.

Pre- Cap: Will Radhika forgive now that he is hurt and will they become friends

Sorry for my hindi
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😃They become friends😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
thanks
Dancer97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
great update.
loved it.
plzz update as soon as possible
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Hope Radhika forgives Dev!
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsome part hope they become freinds in the next part and i cant wait 4 the part when they grow up update soon and thanks 4 the pm
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
princess84 its been ages since u update plz
UPDATE
UPDATE UPDATE
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
they wil become friends now and i want to see them as grown up guys....
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mind blowing part .... love to see how they become freinds. GOD BLESS U FOR YOUR WORK DEAR .
princess84 thumbnail
Hey guys sorry haven't been able to update.......i was on vacation for a family reunion....
princess84 thumbnail
Part 6:

As they were walking back to class still thinking about Dev, Archana remembered that Radhika had a headache.

Archana asks Radhika "Arre Radhika mei toh bhool hi gayi tumko puch nei ko. Thumhara headache kaise hai"

Radhika "It still paining a little bit" Even it just started pain just a while ago

Manav "Why don't you go down to the nurses office and get some"

Radhika "Nahi mei………." She didn't get to finish because everyone agreed that she should go see the school nurse.

Archana told Laali "Tell professor Gupta I am accompanying Radhika to the nurse's office"

Laali "Theek hai tum javo uske saath mei sab sumbhal luingi"

As they reached the end of the corridor they parted ways. They reached then nurse's office and they saw that the nurse was calling someone so they patiently waited.

Nurse "Hello Mr. Purohit. I am sorry to disturb you but this is the school nurse speaking"

Mr. Purohit excused everyone from the meeting before he said anything "Yes go ahead, is there something wrong"

Nurse "Yes you see there was an accident during lunch and your youngest son get hit in the head with a soccer ball and has been taken to the hospital"

Mr. Purohit "Oh my…thank you" The nurse hung up the phone and looked at Radhika and Archana and asked "How may I help you"

Archana "My friend has a headache"

Nurse "Very well" the nurse gave Radhika a baby aspirin and then they went to class. Meanwhile Mr. Purohit called home and waited for someone to pick up and then he heard a hello at the other end.

Vaishali had picked up the phone and said "hello"

They sat down in the normal seats but Radhika couldn't focus on what the professor was teaching so she just let her mind wonder. Once school was out Radhika went to the same spot where she waited for babuji to picker her and Vishaka up from. Shastriki arrived right on time as usual but Vishaka was still chatting away with her friends. But she saw that babuji was waiting for someone else as he kept on looking around so she asked "Babuji who are we waiting for"

Shastriji "We are waiting for Vivek beta and of course your sister"

Radhika sighed she knew her sister would take forever so she started to look around for Vivek bhaiya and spots him standing under the tree waiting for someone.

Radhika "Vivek bhaiya"

Vivek sees Radhika and smiles and then he walks towards her

Radhika "Vivek bhaiya you'are going to come home with us, because the rest of your family is in the hospital with Dev"

Vivek was lost since he didn't know that Dev got hurt so on the way home Radhika explained to Vivek everything that happened and how it happened. As they approached home Radhika opened the gate and rushed inside looking for her mom.

Radhika "Mom…." Deviki "Arre Radhika beta tum log agaye, tum jake fresh ho javo mei nasta lekh ker athi hoon"

Radhhika nodded her head and went upstairs to take a shower and to change out fo her clothes into her salwar kameez as she always went to the temple after school to decorate the mandhir for the evening arti. She came downstairs in her yellow salwar kameez and sat down at the table were vivek was already having nasta.

Vivek "Uncle hum sham pe Dev ko milne keliye hospital ja sakte hai"

Shastriji "Ha hum sab log jaenge sham pe jab me mandhir se vapas ajaege"

Vivek settled himself on the dining table to do this homework while Radhika went with Shastriji to the mandhir. Upon arrival to the mandhir she covered her head with her dupata and went to fetch some water to clean the stairs. She swept the floors and got the bags of color to start her rangolis's. By the time she was finishing up her last rangoli everyone started coming up the stairs and appraising her work.

Shastriji "Radhika beta arti ka time ho gaya hai, saaf ker ki tum upar a jana"

She put away the bags neatly and then walked up the stairs and stood hear the shastriji and when he felt her presence he asked her to do the arti. The whole mandhir was filled with her melodious voice which surprises a lot of people. She was praying was also praying to her Kanha for Dev. After the arti was done she cleaning up the mandhir by washing and putting everything in its rightful place neatly. And then she head home to go the hospital to see Dev. As they reached home Deviki and Vivek were sitting on the sofa ready to go the hospital, so Radhika didn't get a change to change out of her salwar kameez.

Shastriji look around and didn't see his elder daughter so he asked "Deviki Vishaka kaha hai"

Deviki "Voh uski dost ke ghar gayi hai kuch homework karne keliye"

Shastriji nodded his and then walked out the door and Deviki locked the house and headed to the hospital. Upon arrival they went to the reception desk to find out which room Dev was in.

Vivek "Pata sakti hai kaunsa room me Dev Raj Purohit Hai"

Receptionist "Who room number 264 me hai"

They took the elevator to the second floor and knocked on the door before they walked in. Radhika and Vivek both took their blessings from dadi and sat down on the empty chairs. Dev on the other hand was watching TV and Radhika although mad wanted to make sure he was ok. So she approached him and asked him "Dev ab kaise lag raha hai"

Dev looked away from the TV and look at with a blank expression "Tum kaun ho"

This shocked Radhika but looked at Dadi for conformation "Dadi Dev toh tekh hai na"

Dadi "beta we are waiting for the doctors to come"

Vaishali and Raj (Mr. Purohit) walked in with tea in their hands for dadi and said their hellos to everyone as they all waited patiently for the doctor to arrive. They heard a knock on the door so Raj went to go open the door and let the doctor in. He checked Dev's vital signs and charts and then went up to Dev.

Doctor "Do you know where you are and what your name is"

Dev "I don't know where I am or what my name is"

Doctor took down some notes and then asked again "Do you know what today is"

Dev "Tuesday"

Doctor "No, Dev today is Monday"

Dev went back to watching TV while the doctor turned around to face the family and told them that he has a concussion and has temporary memory loss. So he might not remember who you guys are for awhile. And during the course of next 24hours someone has to monitor all of his moves as he may be feeling nauseous and having a fever. Everyone had shocked expression on their faces. Vaishali was the first one too snap out of it.

Vaishali "Doctor is there anything we could do to help him regain his memory back"

Doctor "For the first couple of days no but afterwards you can tell him stories of what he used to do and let him see old pictures to stir up his brain"

Once the doctor left the room the room was very silent except for the sound of the TV and Vaishali saw Radhika still clutching her kanha pendant with her closed. Everyone was on in their own thought and all Vaishali could think of was that someone needed to be around him 24/7 for the next couple of days to look after him day and night. So looked around the room to see who would fit the part and the only person she could think of was Radhika.

Vaishali "Radhika beta would you look after Dev for the next couple of days since you guys both in the same grade and help him around till he gets his memory back"

Radhika gulped as she didn't know what to say but before she could answer Deviki answered for her "Arre Radhika would love to help in any way she can"

Radhika was still mad at him but at the same time concerned. Vaishali was touched by what Deviki words that she asked Devki "Deviki agar tumko koi aitraaz nahi hai toh thode din keliye Radhika humare ghar rehne keliya aah sakti hai"

Deviki "Ha zaroor aah sakti hai"

Radhika was speechless. Everyone went upto Dev and explained to him how they were related to him. Just as Rahdika went up to Dev to introduce herself Manav, Sheker, Laali, and Ankita came to see how Dev was doing. They had same shocked expressions the rest of the family had earlier when they heard about Dev's condition but they were also sad for Radhika as she still hadn't forgiven him yet and they knew it would be hard on her.

Pre-Cap:
Radhika put wet cloth on Dev's forehead….will she forgive him and become friends find out in the next part.