Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg i hope dev gains his memory back and radev could become gd friends update soon and thanks 4 the pm
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks princess...  so you have all zee charactors... nice? so everyone knows everyone... nice idea....   update soon..

princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry guys got a little busy i should have a new part up by wed. or thursday.... ❤️
princess84 thumbnail
guys i will update on friday and then again on saturday soorrrry again for the long wait i will pm everyone alrite....
palak13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess84

guys i will update on friday and then again on saturday soorrrry again for the long wait i will pm everyone alrite....

ok princess84 now i cant wait till 2moz and saturdai plz update soon and ive posted the second part of my ff if u r intreseted plz read it
Edited by palak13 - 13 years ago
palak13 thumbnail
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
UPDATE WE WANT UPDATE
PRINCESS84 IF U DONT UPDATE I PROBABLY MIGHT DIE 🤢
PLZ UPDATE SOON
princess84 thumbnail

Everyone was waiting patiently in Dev's room for the doctor to come so they can find out when Dev was gonna be released. Manav and Sheker were talking to Dev while the girls were talking about the upcoming cultural program and the dance they were going to do. They were all busy talking with one another that they didn't hear the doctor knocking on the door. The doctor waited for a few minutes and then he entered as he released no one was gonna come to open the door as he could hear chatting outside the room so he let himself in.

Doctor cleared his throat which made everyone too look up from their conversations.

Raj: So when can we take Dev home with us tonight

Doctor: I just going to do one final check up on him and then you can surely take him home

Raj: Are there any medication that we need to get

Doctor: No, there is no need to get medication as no medication is going to help him when you have a concussion. You just have to let it run its course

Raj: But what should we do when he get headaches

Doctor: Well for the first couple of days don't give him anything but after that you are more than welcome to give him Tylenol

Dadi interrupted and asked the doctor "when can we take him home"

Doctor: "you can take him home today, just fill out the discharge paper work at the reception desk"

With the doctor waved goodbye to everyone. And Raj told Birju " Tum neeche jakar gadi nikalo aur mei tum sab log ko neechi milta hoon." Birju just nodded his head as he was Mr. Purohit leave the room to fill out the paper work. Everyone helped to make sure the room was clean and didn't leave anything behind. They were all wating by the cars for Raj to arrive so that they can all go home. In the Meantime Manav had gotten a riksha to take Archana, Laali, Sheker and himself home, and they bid their goodbyes to Dev.

Manav and Sheker did their hand shake " take care of yourself man and we will see you in school"

Dev " I will and if anything I have Radhika" Dev saw Manav and Sheker exchange a look before Sheker spoke " about that just don't hurt her again"

Dev got a puzzled look on his face and looked over to weher Radhika was chatting away with Archana and Laali. Radhika at the same felt like someone was watchiing her, so she turned around and her meet with Dev. They both kept on starrring at each other until Raj came out and said  "Lets go everyone"

Laali and Archana hugged Radhika and then too their seats in the riksha. Dev sat down in the car but when he didn't see Radhika in the car he asked dadi "Dadi Radhika kaha hai, mujhe Radhika ke saath beth na hai"

Radhika on the other hand was alrady seated in her car chatting away with Vivek bhaiya. Vivek "ha Radhika tum aise karogi to voh nahi ....

But they were interrupted by Dada "Radhika beta tum humari gadhi mei batho gi, kyun ke Dev tumhare saath hei bethan chatha hai"

Radhika hesitated a little bit but than got down from her car and went to go sit by Dev. Dev gave Radhika is boyish smile when she sat down and looked a shyly. Once everyone was seated they headed towards the Purohit house as dadi had invited everyone to come there or some tea and snacks. Radhika starred out the window but once in awhile would glance at Dev without him noticing. While Dev on the other hand kept on glancing at Radhika whenever he could as he was still trying to figure out what Sheker was talking about earlier.

Dev didn't realize that he was still starring at her till Radhika tore her gaze away from the window because she felt the presence of someone starring at her.

Radhika found Dev starring at her so she asked "Dev tum tekh toh ho na"

Dev "Ha Radhika me tekh hoon" and gave her his boyish smile.

Radhika still not convinced by his answer so she put her hand on his forehead and felt it little hotter. Dev was enjoying her taking care of him but just like that it was gone because she had gone back to starring out the window. Radhika thought to herself that mujeh aaj raat ko Dev ke health pe dhiaan rakna ho hoga. She did a quick glance in his direction before he would notice and saw that he had his eyes closed.

They car stopped in front of the house and everyone got down. Dadi " Radhika beta tum kyu abhi jakar tumhare clothes thode din keliye lekhe aavo"

Radhika nodded her head and went to her house to pack her things for a couple of days. She packed  what she needed the most and as she walked out of her room she picked up her kanha idol in her hands and walked downstairs.

Deviki saw her youngest daughter coming down the stairs and was saddened with the fact that she wouldn't be seeing her daughter for a couple of days so she went up to Radhika and hugged her. 

Devki " Beta tumhara kyal rakhan aur yaha aati rehhna" and with that she started crying and that distrubed Radhika.

Radhika "Ma, mei dur nahi ja rahei hoon per mei toh sirf Purohit uncle ke ghar ja rahi hoon"

Devki "Per tum raat pe tooh yaho nahi hogi, mujhe madut kham me kaun karaga"

Radhika slyly looked over at Vishaka "Ma tumhare paas toh Vishaka hai voh tumhara sara kham khatum kar deghi"

Vishaka who was watching TV turned to look at Radhika and made a face causing everyone to laugh

Devki "Vishaka aur Kham"

Radhika decided to have a little fun at her older sisters expense " Hah ma tumne khabi toh Vishaka chance nahi diya. Who knows wo sab kam tumhare liye karlegi aur tumhe kuch aaram melege"

Vishaka "hA mei mei madut karungi....wait what..."

Devki and Radhika started laughing and Vishaka just pouted

Shastri looked up from his book and said "arre tum log bechari Vishaka koh chance bhi nahi diya aur shuru hogaye"

Radhika " Babuji ab hume chalne jaye Purohit uncle ke ghar woh log hamara intazar ker rahai hoge"

palak13 thumbnail
Yay princess84 finaly u updadted lol radev glancing at eachother aww that was so gd happi to knw u r gne update the next pt this week hope u do and dw ur hindi was better than mines once again thaks 4 this wonderful pt and pm update soon
Dancer97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awwww, so sweet. radev glances, to good. g8 upd8. please update ASAP
liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww that was awesome!! Radev stealing Glancy Shancy was too cute!