Thendral July 5-9th updates and discussions

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bjda thumbnail
hey guys, sry couldnt update last week coz der was a sudden death in ma family..
i will update monday episode if srima doesnt have a problem
theiva , if u cant update thurs i ll be glad to help...let me know
mellisai thumbnail
bjda, hopefully everything is OK now.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry to hear about the death in your family, bjda!  Please accept my heartfelt condolences and convey the same to the members of your family as well. 
Arizes. thumbnail
bjda,
Sorry about the news...hope things are getting better now....
i have sent you a PM regarding updates.
I have done for today and from next week we shall have a clear idea on who will do the updates. I just did as I had reserved for 3 days. Thursday You can do. Next week i have informed  Srima that i will do on tuesday,,, Rest we can just confirm......either way is ok for me.Pls get back.
suba
Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Suba akka for the wonderfullllllll update!!! hahah i loved that TA dialogue. cant wait to watch it!!! thank u sooo much ka! :D
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks a lot Suba Akka for the upload...It sounds good...This Week tension-week...:)πŸ˜‰
Arizes. thumbnail
i still have doubt if Thilaka has really changed, from the way she was asking MM to get TA and Thulasi togther....when she said this her reaction was confusing(please watch it and tell me friends, or its only my assumption, particularly when she moved away from them while talking about TA and T). Anand aaramichutan velaya..........hopefully this time also it ends up in all good......
πŸ‘πŸΌ

i still dont think TA would tell the truth, he would cook up the matter and inform that it was his sister's betrothal......😑. He shd open up to her and Deepa atleast if not to thulasi.

MM would meet TA or go straight away to his house........if he goes to his house, some solution might come deftly as every1 would know the matter and it will help lavanya also to decide on the matter as it has just started unlike TA.😍

Lets wait and watch....too much of importance for dialogues in this episode......and all three parts were interesting.....

Hurrah!!!!Thualsi is finally going to college......(Monday -With TA????)πŸ˜‰
Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So sorry Bjda...I hope you and your family are all okay.😭

As for this episode...tension! Just when I thought that there could be no more tension too . Tamil...dude you are soo screwed. But at least we know who you really love (ThulsπŸ˜ƒ)! Such a nice scene!πŸ‘

At the rate this is going, T & C marriage will be stopped but Thulasi will kind of hate Tamil for lying to her. Add in 2 villians (Anand+Vel) and 1 villi (Charu), T&T's lives are going to get downright miserable. Through all the struggles, they'll realize that they love each other after all.  

....OR....

There will be a situation where T&T have too marry and then Thulasi finds out about the whole Charu engagement thing (from either Charu or Tamil's awesome, gold-digger-of-a-mom). And then she will throw a fit and go back to her dad's place. Where after Deepa and Kalyani will yell at Thuls and get her to understand why Tamil did what he did. And then she still has to face more struggles along the way.

Either way, buckle up your seat belts guys...because this serial is going to go on for a while. And Tamil, dude your dilemma is just tough🀒.
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the update, Subba.

Good to see Kalyani getting involved but Thamizh's not going to tell her about his engagement. Thamizh can keep it away from Kalyani (and Deepa) but MM's visit is going to bring out the truth ..