SPOILER - Desi Girl Winner is ....

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Ishan.

The winner of Desi Girl is ...... Roshni Chopra

Ishitta gets the least votes πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks Ishan 😊 Wish someone else had won, but whatever πŸ˜ƒ Thanks again πŸ˜ƒ

I don't know about Roshini ,  I wish Kashmeera had won. Roshini , was probably voted to the max , only cause she had that DIL sign as her symbol , which probably managed to sweep the feet of the villagers..emotional people ! But Iam glad Ishitta got the least votes! :)

Edited by * Unnati * - 13 years ago
Originally posted by * Unnati *

I don't know about Roshini ,  I wish Kashmeera had won. Roshini , was probably voted to the max , only cause she had that DIL sign as her symbol , which probably managed to sweep the feet of the villagers..emotional people ! But Iam glad Ishitta got the least votes! :)

same here,ishitta got the least votes yipppeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Like how in the worldddd did roshni even win??? This makes no sense..πŸ˜• Basically everyone was against her [indian audience as far as I know] Wow...😭
thatz not nyc she doesn't deserves to be desi grl!!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
I am so happy that roshni winsπŸ₯³

I love Roshni I am glad that she won!

Roshni seems to be a bit o' an airhead. I personally liked Kashmeera's spunky nature and voted for her. But I guess she was too forthright and gutsy for a village scene!

I see, though, why the village liked Roshni. She's simple, uncomplicated, non-controversial, made no faces, all smiles, played the emotion card very well.

Congrats Roshni! You're an all-rounder, and perhaps many of us outside the village didn't quite notice that...good for u girl!