*Member's Introduction* - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
hi 
i am shruti
from india and a huge fan of twilight
Edited by shruti-love - 11 years ago
Hi...I am Anamika...Friends call me Aami...I'm a big big big fan of the twilight saga.I first got the movie to watch.Then i just got hooked to it.And i hunted for the books and after reading the books i became a complete addict.
I dont even know why i am so addicted.But as of now.My every breath has Edward in it.Oh my God.How much i wish i would have a lover like Edward..Dont care if he is a vampire.I love cullens...I love Alice..And for Bella..i'm jealous of her for having Edward..πŸ˜‰
And man i have to say.If iam being honest..I fall for Edward for his charms...personality and all..I love Pattinson as well...I'm obsessed with Edward..And for the saga...i could only say hypnotical..addictive..
While reading the climax parts of Breaking dawn my nerves were all stretched tight coz of the tension.Reading the books was like living it.I'm sure if i have never read the books i wouldnt have been this much obsessed.But i did read books.Now no escape from the magical world Meyer had created...Team Edward..Teamcullens...πŸ˜ƒ
I have a huge crush ion pattinson and taylor too...😳 I have watched the whole movies and books innumerable times.Whenever i get time..I dug in to the world of Edward and Bella...And boy...Jackob is hot and pattinson is sexy...i drool over them every time
Twilight is in my blood now..I could say about in even when i'm asleep..That much addicetd...Twihards rockzzz
hey i am hina
a huge twilight fan
In love wid Robert Pattinson ...Edward rocks
im Maha 4rm Pakistan..a huge fan of twilight saga and ofcourse Robsten😳
like taylor too...
No...Although I have been a member of IF  long time ago, I didnt knew we have a forum for twilight...Anyways m Zoya from UK...I just love twilight and everything related to it...I love the books and movies. Especially m a die hard fan of Kristen Stewart...N also love Robsten...wish Twilight wud.t have ended but anyways it had a happy ending!! Gonna miss Twilight
Hii m shanaya! M frm India! M mostly active on the Madhubala forum!
One of the crazy twilight pankha's! :D
And a huge huge.. R-Pattz nd K-Stew pankha as well!
I've watched twilight atleast 30 times till nw.. I knw dats too less! Will break my record during vacations!
My favourite pass time is.. Drooling over R-Pattz, Drooling over R-Pattz, Drooling over R-Pattz and wait last one Drooling over R-Pattz 🀣
Gonna miss twiligt very badly! :(
Hoping to make sum new frnds here!! :)
Hi..I'm Titli from Kolkata n I'm not going to write a essay.πŸ˜†
Titli is actually my pet name my real name is Swagata..I'm a 21 yrs old college student...in final yr of my graduation..
I love Twilight specially Edward aka Robert. He is one of my fav actor in Hollywood.Characterwise my fav is Bella..I'm quite similar with her except the thing that I don't have a vampire bf n ware-wolf best friend!πŸ˜†
I love Renesmee too..the movie is a little bit different from the novel.I actually was a great fan of the novel..that's y I started to watch the film but later I found it excellent too..
My fav part is the 1st one...I found it most passionate among all parts.Being a Edward fan obviously I don't like Jacob so much..πŸ₯± and the 1st part was less-Jacob among all other parts.
Hope u guys will accept me as ur friend...

P.S.I'm mostly active in MB forum...I found this forum recently..
Edited by titli4love - 11 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Hii Frndz 😊
Dis s Navetha from Chennai..
I'm also a fan of Twilight 😊
Today only came to know abt twilight forum..
I'm happy to c many fans of twilight like me.
I hv watched two parts only 😊
Wonderful ones 😊 😊