*Member's Introduction* - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi- i'm Zaria-  Mrs Jacob Black  😳 Absolutely love him. i Joined IF a few years back and have made lots of friends since.
I'm 16- the same age as Jake. I'm a huge Taylor lautner/ jacob blabk fan- though i do like edward aswell- jacobs the guy i'd want as my best friend and husband.
I'm a british muslim.

Reasons to be on team Jacob- he's warm, slightly immature- which makes him fun to be around, cheerful and a true friend who'll always stand beside you, makes you laugh and you can be open and frank with him- he's persistent, sweet and realistic( which i love about him.)
I love jacob not because of Taylor but for who jacob as a person is- i do however love taylor since i saw him onShark boy- taylors my twilight heartthrob- who's humble, sweet and loving, great at martial arts and portrays the charecter of Jacob truly magnificently- i love both of them.

I''m not a silent reader and love this forum because i've met really nice people here, who are friendly and respect each others opinions and despite having different opinions on the charecter we are team TWILIGHT!!

TEAM Jacob, Team Taylor and Team Twilght

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I m Mahnaz and m 17 years old
I joined IF only bcoz of Bhaskar Bharti
Recently joined this forum......TWILIGHT forum rocks!!!!!
I m a BIG TWILIGHT fan......I m totally obsessed with it
It is the best movie EVER
M in team Edward
Actually i m totally in love with the character ❀️❀️"Edward"❀️❀️
And Rob also for playing such a gr8 role.........Jus luv his crooked smile
There are many reasons to be in team Edward.....Everybody knows that
So,I dont need to repeat them
Thnx a lot Anjana for creating this topic and for giving us a chance to introduce ourselves

TC
Mahnaz😊

Edited by mahnaz_00 - 13 years ago
This was a needed thread. There are a lot of new members here including myself.πŸ˜†

Okay I don't have much time so I will cut this short:

Name: Mitesh
I have only watched the movies because my friend, Anu, and cousin sister are hard core fans!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

So Welcome to all you new one's here... i am one of you.... πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for appreciating this post....

Well, i see that many of you are defining which Teams you belong to.... i clearly Belong to Team Edward.......... All the way!!! i loved Edward the moment i read about him.... EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM invited me in.... His character, his look description... his not-wanting-to-be-a-monster, his gentleman'ness(if there's a word like that πŸ˜†) his love for Bella..... EVERYTHING (i'm talking abt the book here.....)

ant the craze for Twilight Saga in me shows in this fact i'm gonna share with you....

well, i live in India... atleast i am now.. and my dad is getting relocated to Singapore.... so we had been to Singapore last week to check out a few things.... and i came to know that Eclipse released in S'pore on July 1... then what? I asked my dad to book a ticket for me in the theatre... and I, an introvert...shy person, saw the movie... alone... surrounded by strangers... whose language i dont understand... πŸ˜†

so i guess that shows how loyal i am to Twilight Saga.....

and... am hoping all of us will be friends.... and the Best Saga---- The Twilight Saga....

I just realized that although I had been a  part of this section for a year or so but I still had never introduced myself properlyπŸ˜†
So yeah thanks for this post. I am sticking it.

I got hooked to the book after I started seeing the twilight signatures all over IF. My curiosity got the best of me and I started hunting down libraries for the novels. I couldn't find any so I had to search online and then I started reading the novels. I remember loading the pdf files into my phone so I can read it during lunch breaks at my UniπŸ˜† This is how I read the entire saga and instantly fell in love with Edward.
Like every girl here, my fantasies pretty much revolved around a very beautiful vampire angel, looking over me..keeping my demons away. When I was upset I wished he would let me ruin his shirt with my tears and during restless nights, I hugged my pillow pretending it to be my vampire angel.

So that was my journey with the saga, edited and sweet versionπŸ˜‰. These 4 novels are the only novels I read again and again, never got bored. I think I really love the books more than the movies. Still I am looking forward to the movies.. I read some reviews that said that Eclipse did quite well. I am really happy about the whole team and want to Congratulate David Slade for the awesome job!

p.s. Mitesh I am feeling so proud as I see you introduce yourself here as a member of Twilight section. My efforts are paying off finallyπŸ˜› Mit is TwilightedπŸ˜‰

Edited by Ambrosia - 13 years ago
hey frends...... i m a big twilight fan soo happy that i found finally a place where twihards exist lol!! i love EDWARD !!! afcouse everything abut the book n the movies n i loveeee robsten 22lols! ...
u guys can call me vrush !! i m frm mumbai !! 😊
hey dis is a really nice post.....
ok im Devyani..n here i prefer to be known as Debo...
altho iv been on IF since last year..bt recently during the last  2 - 3 months i have been the most active.....
i am 18......

my hobbies are dancing,reading( I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT..ITS MY PASSION..)...ohhh n i can cook a lil...very lil i suppose..lol...
i joined IF because of remix..i simply love that show....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

n well coming to the saga...hmm..well am team edward all the wayyy...i ean edward is such an ideal boy...a true prince charming.....hes gorgeous,hes intellectual,hes protective,hes totally one of those old school dandy....
ohhh n hes passionate...hmm well ok the list is endless...........

yup dats all.....
hoping to hear frm u...
Edited by luv_wacko - 13 years ago
Hey guyz!!!!!

Nice thread...I like da way every1 is introducing themselves...Its vry different frm other forum...

My name is Kaif....Candy is my nickname,but every1 here calls me as candy....

My hobbies are Reading,Listening music,& hanging out with frndz,Watching movies & cartoons...πŸ˜ƒ

Well im new 2 this forum,honestly i didnt knew that India Forum pe i will get 2 see this Amazing forum....

How i came to knw abt IF is coz of Dill Mill Gayye...... Im a huge fan of DMG,KaJen & our vry own ARMAAN & RIDHIMA

Anywayz coming back to da topic,I luv Twilight alll 4 books...
I hve seen all 3 movies too...I luv all 3 of them,bt New Moon & Eclipse..R my most favorite coz in these 2 Edward's love is truly expressed & shown...

And sorry if i 4get 2 mention that im hard core Edward fanπŸ˜ƒ....

I think he is 1 perfect character every girl could ask 4...His love 4 Bella is so true & pure...
Im not so good in expressing my thoughts,like all of u... πŸ˜†

But i think i can do anything 4 a person like Edward...😍
I do cry 4 him in New Moon & Eclipse.... 😳

I think i'll stop here,with my obsession 4 Edward...... 😳 rather then making my post too lng....

And ill be vry happy 2 make new frndz on this forum too..😊

Luv Candyy
Edited by candyy - 13 years ago
All you people That are saying HARD CORE EDWARD FAN sweethearts keep in mind he is Married to Moi so you know  I can get pretty Aggressive.

PS WELCOME 🀣
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

All you people That are saying HARD CORE EDWARD FAN sweethearts keep in mind he is Married to Moi so you know  I can get pretty Aggressive.

PS WELCOME 🀣
πŸ˜†God Ayysha. Stop scaring away our new members!😑 You're married to Rob Mrs. Pattinson...NOT Edward! Ananya's not going to beee happppyyyyy if she finds out how you're scaring away our poor Edward-ians.πŸ˜†