Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Oh and *clears throat* Umm Jake fans.....just lemme tell you that Jake is mine. *Evil grin*

A nice and warm WELCOME from my behalf as well!!

*Jot*

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Oh Ya and Jot u gimmme me the whole scaring people away speech nice!
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

^^ Oh Ya and Jot u gimmme me the whole scaring people away speech nice!

Pfft.  I'm just saying that Jake is mine. *Smirks*
Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hiya, Im Muqaddasa...also known as muqi!

I have been a twilight fan since the books came out and proud to say im one of the first ones to read it when people didnt know what it wasπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

love the books....love the movies

I am both Edward and Jacob fan...but lurrrve Edward more😳and i am not the type to fight girls over them, so chill no competition from my sideπŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

ive been coming on IF for years, but stopped like 2 years back cuz of studies and all...finished and now i am back!

You will usually find me on Pratigya/Geet/DMG/MJHT/Tere Liye forums! (ye i know alotπŸ˜†)

n what else ermm waiting for the last 2 part of Breaking Dawn...i can see it, movie is going to be bigger than ever!

-muqi

Edited by xmuqix - 13 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Welcome to the Forum. Me and you Both visit the same forums lol. Well I am a little less active.
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi!
I'm Ashu
I've been a silent member of this forum for quite long! πŸ˜†
Now thought about being vocal n active
I live in India, I'm a student
Have read the Twilight saga God-knows-how-many-times!
Recently downloaded the e-books too! Trying to download Eclipse movie, but no luck till now
I've written two FFs based on AR
I'm a silent member on DMG forum, Pratigya forum, MJHT forum n an active member on Geet forum
I absolutely loooooooooooooooove Twilight n Alice n Emmett a lot!
πŸ˜† Emmett esp.! πŸ˜†
Hope to make some good frnds here n have a good time
Take care
Love,
AshuEdited by Sweet_Ashum - 13 years ago
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😊😊hello every1 i am priyanka bt mostly called priya, i am 15 yrs old.........
well i am nt new 2 IF bt i used 2 b a silent member till a few days bck,n now well i am a active member in the dmg forum n i just discovered the twilight forum a few days ago..............
i am a mad twilight fanatic really......i hav read all the books loads n loads of times n just cant get enough of it.............i am totally twilight saga obssessed
my fav caracters r EDWARD and alice................n i  really really like edwarda lot .team edward all the way though i am quite fond jake [bt somtimes i like seth moreπŸ˜ƒ]........n i really like alice cuz well she is gr8......................
my fav book is breaking dawn............
candyy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey welcome to Twilight Forum guyz!!!

@ Sweet_Ashum
Ashu can u share the link 4 ur FFs based on AR...😊
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey this is wonderful post, a really beautiful way to greet all new membersπŸ˜›. I have been here few months before but didnt got time to post in members intro. So little I can say about moi...

I am SANA , 21 from Pakistan but living in UAE (dubai) with my bro and his family. I am studying ACCA and having big hiccups just coz of bad scores.
I have watched twilight series and really obsessed with it. Wait, i havent watched Eclipse, coz I was thinking to do reading material first then I can get good hands with movie, so nowadays spending time with novel, Eclipse and BD.

Else, nothing important about me, I can tell. I am very light-hearted and jolly by nature make friends easily but not so many, love hiking and painting and dancing (to my own odd tunes), I enjoy every thing in life like be positive all time, even low marks never make me unhappy.πŸ˜ƒ

Harsha, for you. I have been reading your msgs and see you really die hard fan of Edward (sigh), he is such a sweetheart, darling but dont you worry I am crazy for someone else, nowadays...πŸ˜‰
devilofkindness thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi all,
im Neeraja.πŸ˜ƒ
im from India.
and ive been in IF for kinda 3 yrs now.....
came to the forum becoz of Miley Jab Hum Tum, a show aired on StarOne.
and i simply adore THE TWILIGHT SAGA........ superb writing by stephnie meyer!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
ive read d books in less than a span of 1 yr....... and truly speaking.....
i got hooked 2 it immediately!!!!😳
my fav books are.....TWILIGHT and BREAKING DAWN.
and wen i saw d movies...... omg!!!!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have done a wonderful job !!!! im speechless.......
and ive already watched twilight 4 over four times..... i know thats less compared 2 many of u here..... but all the same....
still haven't watched new moon .....we'll dont worry i'll catch up soon!!!
eclipse was released here in INDIA ..... and i saw it .....
again i have nothing but applauses for my edward n bella!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
can't wait 4 breaking dawn!!!

cheers people!!!!
Edited by devilofkindness - 13 years ago