Frequent Posters

mia_twilitefan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys Im Mia...a hugeee Twilight saga fan!!!❤️❤️
I really love robert pattinson...hes damn handsome man!!!☺️☺️☺️
He makes me blush badly!!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️
i even like taylor lautner...😳😳😳😳
Hellooo Friendsss... I am Pinky, I loveee Twilight and its series!... Love the whole cullen family ... offcourse Edward N Bellaaa 😳 ..Alice is also my fav! 😊 ... Waiting for breaking of dawn ☺️
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
HI😊
I AM... MY NAME WILL APPEAR AS MY SIGNATURE ALL CALL ME MRI..
I AM A TOTAL FREAK OF MANY THINGS AND TWILIGHT IS ON THE TOP LIST.. I AM AN INDIAN.. HAVE READ ALL TWILIGHT BOOKS MORE THAN 7 TIMES THIS YEAR...
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi guys😃...

i m minahil... most people in the forum call me minz... i joined the forum this year ...i totally love twilight or i should call myself an obsessed fan of twilight... i m addicted to twilight book and movie... my friends call me mad cause of my addiction... i have read twilight books about three times frm in this year... and watched movie about 10 times... i love edward - bella... i m obsessed with robsten... they r my fav couple😳... thanku😊
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey twihards this is Shalini from India. I'm new to this forum 'cause I'm mostly in the pkyek forum. Twilight fascinates me. I just love the Edward Bella Jacob triangle.
sakshilovesAR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heyy my name is sakshi but evryone calls me CC aka choco custurd...

i am frm india...i have been in IF for 1 year almost...i love twilight verry much...i have read the books like 2-3 times and seen the movies like 4-5 times each...

i love the stroyline of breakin dawn and loved the baby they had choosen for renesmee

luvs

sakshi

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Hi, I am Sweetu.
I am dying to watch Breaking Dawn.
I will try to be active here, and I hope to make friends!
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys ...u can call me appu
well i joined IF a year bak...n found this forum today onli...
well i am a crazzyyy really freaky twihard...
read all the books in the series including the short second lyf of bree tanner...( n a little bit of  midnight sun : edwards POV of twilight...awsome...those havent read it...should read...onli a tiny part is leaked but its awsome..) ...i have all the books...including the graphic novel...n the twilight guide...
i watched all the movies...first day first show...eclipse b4 it was released( special premier) n egarly waitn for breakin dawn...
well although i watch the twilight movies...i am one of thoe nuts who thinks that the books are 100 no 1000 raised to infinity tyms better than the movies...i watch the movie onli to see rob n taylor...hot...hot...hot

well commin bak...
i am in luv wid edward...and am definitly team edward...(n team taylor cause he's really hot)
i am also in love wid stepheny meyer for writing this beautiful story...
n 1 more thing ...i hate people who say harry potter is better than twilight...i love twilight...n am jealouse of bella cause she get's edward...n my fav is the first book...n the second...n the third...n the fourth...n bree tanner...but on the top of my fav list is midnight sun...
i love all the cullens...especially alice n emmett...n seth, ...n evern riely ( the evil guy wid victoria...her toy boy in eclipse)
n did u guys know that the volturi actually asked victoria to create an army n attack the cullens ( courtsy short second life of bree tanner)...n by volturi..i maen jane n all...i dun think aro had anything to do with it as his actions were watched by edward
Frozen_Flame thumbnail
hi guyz..my name is Dua ..i am 18 years old...i am a huge twilight fan...i love edward and bella...they look soo cute together...haven't read the novels yet...
hope will make good friends here...

-Dua
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my name is Reshma but u can call me reshu.
am dying to see the breaking..