Questions & Queries Corner 2010 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -AsMa04

its very hard to get photoshop on mac .. unless you download it off a different comp  get a usb and transfer it to your mac.. if you dont want to do that you can try this site:

it lets you download mac applications etc.

Thanks again for the reply hun, I have downloaded jasc psp on my usb from my windows computer, can i put the program onto my mac from there, is that what you mean? i have tried searching through that site, it mostly contains various updates for photoshop not the actual program, im gonna look through the site once more.
@ainun
no what i mean is you can download mac applications stuff from windows computer and transfer to your mac.. your mac is not gonna run windows applications in any way unless you turn your mac into a windows but its best not to because mac security is really good & its gonna keep your comp safe thats why it barley lets you download stuff cause of protection.. type in photoshop w/e version you want but i think the older versions might download easily.
Edited by -AsMa04 - 13 years ago
I downloaded Photoshop cs5...it worked fine for a few days abt 6-7 days but now it isn't even starting😔....can anyone help??

or if someone can provide a link from where i can download photoshop for free......plz help
Originally posted by amotlymileo

I downloaded Photoshop cs5...it worked fine for a few days abt 6-7 days but now it isn't even starting😔....can anyone help??

or if someone can provide a link from where i can download photoshop for free......plz help

Refer to Pg.1....it can help for CS 3😃

can any1 give me torrent link 4 downloading jasc animation shop free version

can anyone help me i just downloaded ps cs 2 and want to learn how to use it like as a beginner making simple stuff and just learn what each option does lol so can anyone give me tips or a tut for it
Originally posted by -AsMa04

@ainun
no what i mean is you can download mac applications stuff from windows computer and transfer to your mac.. your mac is not gonna run windows applications in any way unless you turn your mac into a windows but its best not to because mac security is really good & its gonna keep your comp safe thats why it barley lets you download stuff cause of protection.. type in photoshop w/e version you want but i think the older versions might download easily.

hey hey asma ! well i tried looking through the link and most of them are updates for photoshop not the real program, i downloaded 5 of those links and they were all updates! do you use your mac to make siggies? if so what program exactly are you currently using?
hi i need help
as i uploaded all d brushes in psp 8 by following d steps provided here
n dey r shown in psp as well
bt wen i m applying those in my pics den except default brushes other brushes ddnt work 😭😭😭😭😭😭
plz help me out....
i made a sig..n insertd animation into it..
bt when i upload it..the upload failed..
plz tell me guyz...how 2 save this type of signature
i used animation shop 3
Edited by pRaTiBhA.1990 - 13 years ago
Hey Pratibha,when u save an animated siggy it automatically saves in a gif format and u can upload it withoout any probs!May he the site u uploaded had some technical issues.Did u try again?