new family enter:article

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
New Family To Enter 'Chaand Chupa…'!

Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein

Rajan Shahi's new offering to the channel, 'Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein' will see a new family entering the show today. We have seen the girl's side being introduced in the show so far. There will be a new family included today.

A source says, "Siddharth's family will make an entry in today's show. The family will consist of typical bahus, sons and brothers.  They will also have some problems which will take the story further. The cast consists of actors Ashish Kapoor as Rajvar Sood, Payal Nair, Lipika, Madan and Sushma. The family will come to stay next to the girl's family."

We contacted Payal who will be essaying the bhabhi of the family and she says, "I will be playing the role of a bhabi in the family and our family will be introduced today. I won't be a vamp, but a younger bahu who is the wife of Ashish Kapoor in the show. My character is not negative but begrudges the injustice heaped on her husband."

When contacted, Ashish Kapoor says, "I will essay the younger son of Bhoopat Rai Sood. His elder brother is no more and the property has been passed to the son of the elder brother Siddharth(Abhishek) instead of me. This is annoying to me. Initially, I am not being depicted as a gray character but eventually I might change."

Well, get ready to be introduced to one more family in Rajan Shahi's show tonight!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com
Edited by bsingapury - 13 years ago