TB Article-New family to be introduced in CCBM

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

New family to be introduced in Chaand Chupa Baadal Mein..

05 July 2010 | 5:30pm    4 Comments

The male protagonist Siddharth's family will be introduced tonight in Star Plus' new show, Chaand Chupa Badal Mein..

Star Plus' recently launched show Chaand Chupa Badal Mein, produced by Rajan Shahi will see the introduction of Siddharth's (Abhishek Tewari) family tonight.

As per the story line, Siddharth's family are shifting base from Chandigarh to Shimla again. They happen to be the neighbours of the Sharma family, who had moved to Chandigarh for some reason years back. They come back to their huge mansion that has been kept closed for years. They are back to Shimla to fulfil the dream of Siddharth's dead father, i.e. to make a hotel.

A little birdie gives us a brief on the Sood family, "The family is headed by Siddharth's dadaji, Bhupat Rai Sood, played by veteran actor Madan Joshi. Dadi's role is being played by a new face Sushma; her screen name being Yashodhara. The family has lost the eldest son, i.e. Siddharth's dad. Nitika Anand who was last seen playing the Chaudharain in Imagine's Kashi will play Siddharth's widow mother, Vandana".

Ashish Kapoor makes his comeback from Saath Phere with Chaand Chupa Baadal Mein. Payal Nair who was earlier seen in a cameo role in Rajan Shahi's Bidaai is also part of the show.

Our source further informs, "Ashish Kapoor is the chacha of Siddharth and the younger son of Bhupat Rai Sood. His screen name is Jawahar, and he is a frustrated character who feels insecure as he has not got a fair share of property from his father after his elder brother's death. Payal Nair plays Jawahar's wife, Chanchal".

Our khabroo also reveals that, "As the story unfolds, it will be revealed that there is a bit of discomfort between the Sharma family and Sood family. While the dadaji, Siddharth and his mother are close to the Sharma family even today, Chanchal, Jawahar and the dadi are not. The dadi too shows favouritism to Chanchal, the younger bahu of the house and there is a back story to this".

When contacted, Ashish Kapoor confirmed his entry in the show and said, "You can say that this is a sort of comeback for me after Saath Phere.. I play Jawahar, who is the youngest son of the Sood family. He is a frustrated guy, and feels that he has not got his due from his family".

We talked to Payal Nair who said, "It's very nice to be working with Rajanji again after Bidaai. I play the younger bahu of the house, and Siddharth's chachi. Though the Sood family is very rich, the ladies of the house will have a simple and normal look in the show. I get a chance to use my original curly hair, and am happy that I am not loaded with jewels and accessories".

If sources are to be believed, Jawahar and Chanchal have a grown-up son younger to Siddharth, who will be introduced later. He will be the parallel lead in the show.

The Sood family will enter Chaand Chupa Baadal Mein in tonight's episode..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
Edited by VivaciousBhavya - 13 years ago
thankz for sharing..can't wait to see them..
Thanks for the article.
It has helped understand some of these characters and their relationships