BV - July 5th 2010 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUGUNA! SHE is soooooooo awesome in this episode. Shame on Shyam!!!

Scene continues in the hospital where Suguna tells Maasa and family abt her miscarriage and that MS's family accused her of causing it herself. She cries while Sumitra consoles her. Maasa steps outside, shaken. She asks the doctor's permission to take Suguna home and he agrees.

In MS"s mansion, MS and RS are sitting grumbling about Suguna and her doing. Radha comes there and says that Shyam is getting ready to go to the city. RS thinks that its a good idea since Shyam will find solace elsewhere. Just then Maasa and family enter the haveli along with Suguna.

Maasa tries to talk to RS and MS about taking Suguna back. Suguna watches as though in shock. While Maasa's family pleads with MS and RS to see reason, they are not willing to listen to anything, all the time accusing Suguna. Basanth yells at them for being inhuman enough to dump Suguna in a hospital alone, without even informing them. Just then Shyam comes there. The arguments continue. Only Radha and Thaisa seem to want to get Suguna back, but the men are not ready to listen. Bhairav pleads with Shyam to accept Suguna.

Shyam refuses, saying he agrees with MS and RS. Everyone is shocked. Shyam continues that he repents marrying Suguna. He married her despite all her problems, even going against his own family, but Suguna never accepted his love, never really stopped loving Pratap. He declares that he can never trust Suguna and can never forgive her for losing his baby on purpose. He turns to leave and Suguna stops him.

Suguna goes up to Shyam and demands to know if he married her out of pity. Shyam is silent. Suguna says that she is happy he accepted this to be true in front of everyone, while all along he has been saying something else. Shyam tries to deny this, but Suguna interrupts. She says she asked him several times if he was marrying her out of pity, but Shyam had never accepted this and had told her that he loves her. He had even promised Suguna to marry her despite her being in love with Pratap.
Suguna continues that Shyam has contradicted himself completely with his actions. She reminds him that he was the one who insisted that he was ok with her remembering Pratap fondly. So why is he so upset that she went to his barsi. Suguna apologises to Shyam for hiding this from him and his family. She never had any bad intentions. She only wished to bring some peace to Pratap's soul.
Suguna then tells Shyam that she had tried very hard to never bring Pratap's name up, and to make sure she never hurt Shyam since he loved her so much. But Shyam was the one who would repeatedly resurrect Pratap. She had completely forgotten Pratap, but Shyam had started to compete with a ghost. She demands to know why he bought her the same gift as Pratap, if not to compete with him. She tells Shyam that she wanted to give birth to their child more than anything since it was a symbol of their love, she is not upset with MS or any of the other family members for misunderstanding her, but she cannot believe that Shyam does not believe her. Shyam has heard enough and leaves in a huff.
Suguna is heartbroken and cries after him that if he was going to leave her, then what was the point of marrying her. She then wipes her tears and asks Daadisa to take her home since she cannot live in a place, where her own love has accused her of such a disgusting act. Daadisa consoles Suguna.

Precap : Maasa and family praying in the morning.. Makhan runs in saying there's a dead body at the haveli gate. Maasa and co. run outside and see that it is Jagya's almost-second-wife.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Wonderful episode. For a change, it was so nice to see a woman stand up for herself and talk so coherently. I am so glad we didn't have to see Suguna just crying and begging for forgiveness. Whatever she spoke was 100% correct!
Excellent episode!

Usually the girl would just sit and cry bucketloads and leave all the things we would like her to point out unsaid.  So in case they do split Shyam and Suguna up, I am glad they at least let Suguna have her say.  On a complete side - the promo at the end that shows Anandi first entering the haveli - the way Anandi has grown up if they wait for a few more weeks they may not need to cast another actress.
loved today's episode 👏 --whatever suguna said was totally true,she fought with logic-both of them have lost the baby ..Nice to see women fight with conviction instead of only rona-dhona 😭 -for once shyam was totally speechless-it was like suguna showing him the mirror and shyam didnt like his own face 😉
😆 Jagya's ALMOST second wife--ha haaa 😆 😆 nice description 😃 Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
thnx for the update..go sugna...atleast she put fwd her side of the story...good for her..
great episode.

great update

thanks

Sugna was finally given some very good and powerful dialogues today after a long long time
thanks so much! and i really missed your updates :)

dang i can't believe how much bv is picking up
I know!  I am not sure how long it will be this way though....as long as they get rid of the kid Anandi, it may not be so bad....she is by far the most irritating of all!
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago
thanks for the update yar... i'll be missing bv for a coupla weeks at the least, and your updates are really keeping me posted 😊 thanks for the updates that are as good as watching the show itself

nice to know sugna was speaking back... women need their voices in this show. this is such a welcome change... but i really really am not like the way shams character is being shaped. this is not the shyam we knew 😔