Back to Bachpan!! - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
AWESOME POST Nikki!!!!!🤗

Well..I was not that shaitan kinda kid..jahan tak mujhe yaad hai and mom describes😆 main bahot shy thi..abhi bhi hun..par pehle shyness ki factory thi..As mom tells me..I use to clinge to her always or either hide behind her..lol
I was very careful with my toys..my father used to bring me kitchen sets and doll houses and all..I use to take good care of them😳 Bhai born hua and he broke them all!😡😆
Mujhe itni punishments nahin mili..you see good girl I was when I was a kid..abhi bigad gayi!😛I dont complete my work on time now!😆
Well yeah..as kids there was no ego and no sense of reputation..kaun kya kahega etc etc..it was fun..now when I see my niece playing around..I try to see my childhood in her😛but mom tells me she is a gundee!🤣
I miss playing hide and seek ya and also games like fire in the mountain, farmer and the cheese etc etc..School life was fun coz I stayed in the hostel..we did loads of masti..we still cherish those days!😍

thanks jasmine!!🤗

nyc to know abt ur childhood,,,kewl hun😃..i was also very shy juzz like u😳😆😆
even i was very careful abt my toys always..i still hv sum of them as memories..aww..senti ho gyi!!
but y did u broke them when ur bro born??😆😆 i mean in my case it was reversal..my bro has dis habit of experimenting everything ..so he used to sit with screw driver n operated many toys..but i manged to save sum
😆
i also miss playing hide n seek..n u won't believe it i still play it sumtimes with my younger cousins🤣...
wow!! u were in hostel..m saying wow coz i've heard lots of hostel stories frm my papa..he was in hostel in his childhood na ..so he keeps telling me everything abt hostel life..n i am like           '' mujhe b jana h''😭😭😆..but i can say i've lived hostel life too ..in my papa's stories n my frns hostelin college...my best frnd was in college hostel n more than college i was always found in her room..🤣..v used to have loadz of fun..!!miss those days too😭
Arre no..he broke them..kambhaqt...😡 my fish game!😭
Paida hotey hee todh diya🤣

Yep..hostel mein..and tht too when we were kids..itna mazza aata tha na..we used to churao gullabjamuns and stuff like that from our mess!🤣

hehe jasmine ..u calling ur br "kambhaqt"😆..paida hote hi tod diya..lolzz!!
n u stole gulabjamuns🤣..wht else??
no one ever caught u???😕😆

😆Edited by nikki18 - 13 years ago
Arre..vo mera fav game tha..u knw..it was something like fishes used to revolve and u had to catch it with a stick with magnet on the tip🤔
I was very careful not to lose any fish or rod and he came like a toofan and shattered it all!🐷
I still get angry on him..infact just day before yesterday I was yelling at him again!🤣🤣

Arre we use to do chori chori when annual days ki practice chalti thi..🤣 teachers were too busy to listen to faltoo complaints🤣
oh yeah there was this teacher who taught us dance..she was a coke obssessive so the pantry was stocked with coke..and the pantry was just near the staff room..we evn churaoed her coke!!🤣🤣
OH! and phone pe baat karne ke liye office ke sheeshe bhi todey hain!group effort!🤣🤣🤣
hehe .,.,bachpan ak badla😆😆..i remember the game ..i also had it ..aaj fir yaad aa gyi😭😭

n u were so notty😛😆..lolzz u broke d office glasses..this also reminds me sumthng..while playing basket ball i have also broke many glasses...sarting frm..bulb at my cousin's palce ..thn one more bulb in school.. building ke office k glasses while palying cricket..aur apne apartment me b bht tod-phod ki h..😆😆.n thn we use to run faster thn PTusha🤣...mazaa ata tha ..guard used to cum running n aks who did dis..n we used to make innocent faces ..hid our bats n said  "uncle dun know..v never played here"🤣..notty bachpan!😆😆

Oh that I was..shy and naughty..though less people know of my naughty side..esp when I visit some relatives..m like bholi bhaali and chup chaap🤣 ppl are like kitni seedhi saadhi hai..and m like yeah yeah🤣🤣🤣oye! it doesnt mean ki main seedhi saadhi nahi hun haan..m a gud gud gurll😃 bass utni bhi nahi hun jitna log samajh lete hain!🤣their own mistake!
 And I seeeee you're no less..!!🤣
I've done some crazzziessst things in my life which are now suhaani yaadein!😃
As they say na..'The craziest moments in life are the best moments'😉
u r rite m no less😆,,u knw ppl say smae abt me "kitni seedhi hai"😆..n i am  lyk ..yippy..but asliyat to main hi janti hun..waise hun ..itni notty b nhi hun😆😆🤣

n ya very ritely said ..sunheri yaadein!!😍

i believe  if u dun do sumthign crazy in ur chilhood u have nuthing to smile abt when u grow up!!
Edited by nikki18 - 13 years ago
Ikkkjactlyyyyyy!! Life mein thoda spice chahiye! 😛Childhood is the right time to do all the naughty things😆 coz people look at a child with no accusations.😳.coz bachche hamesha innocent hotey hain..😳
hehe..aur kitne innocent hote h wo sirf bache hi jaante h😉😆😆
waise sahi h yaar,,,sab chod dete h soch ke "bache h ab nahi masti karenge to kab karenge"...!!😆
was soo cool na..do anything u want ..no burden..responsibilities!!only fun n mazaa!!😍

😆