Back to Bachpan!! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Vo toh hai..aajkal ke bachche! BY GOD! They know what is the meaning of girlfriend and boyfriend!πŸ˜† they use words like 'kitni soni hai yaar' and they know everything about dates, kisska kiske saath chakkar chal raha hai!🀣🀣 infact..bevkoof nahi bana sakte hum itni jaldi unko!πŸ˜‰

xactly aajkal k bache r too fast..pata nhi inki next generation kaisi hogiπŸ˜†..dey know everything ..pata h ven i was a kiddo i never used internet n all.. i luvd to paly outdoor games a lot n indoor too!! but today kids need internet ,,,dey wanna play games like farmville on fbπŸ˜•..thn dey also need a cell phone.. i got my first cell after completing my school😳..but aajkal k kids unhe to secondary mein aate hi cell phone chaiye n leave secondary even if  a 2month baby is crying n u give him ur cellphone ..just c d smile on his faceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ jaie pata nahi kya mil gaya hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
πŸ˜†
Mujhe toh soch soch ke chakkar aatey thinking about the gen next!🀣 band baj jaayegi poorey world ki!πŸ₯³
I know evn my younger cousins play all those games on net..infact saari websites pata hai..some weird names those sites have!πŸ€ͺ
I know..my niece she is juz 3 and yet she can operate cellphone and laptop..almost! cellphone has become toys for the kids now a days..plastic toys toh insects lagtey hain unhe!🀣 they patkofy them all like janam janam ki dushmani nikaalni hai!!🀣🀣
sahi mein band baj jaegiπŸ₯³πŸ€£..!!

normal toys ko to footage hi nahi deteπŸ˜† ..aur fir silly billy se cartoons dekhte hai lyk power rangers(i think yahi naam hπŸ˜†)..n thn mimic them too!!😑..my 4 yr old  cousin ..uff...he had fancy dress comp in his school n i asked him wht he wants to b ..n he said" i am a power ranger"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..omg!! whenever he visits our place i lock myself in my room..i can't bear his power n rangers..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..aakar toofan khada kar deta h!😭

wht were ur fav cartoon jazz???(i can cal u jazz na)πŸ˜‰

Mine..I remember I used to watch Good Morning Disney and Disney hour..with my brother..before him I was not used to watching cartoons..I remember watch Shaanti though!🀣
But yeah the only cartoon I can watch happily is Tom and Jerry!πŸ˜ƒ I went mad when he used to put Richie Rich..that dog's voice is so annoying for meπŸ˜† I  love watching cartoons like Noddy, Bob the Builder etc..those ones are SO innocent..😳 aur ek aur cartoon aata tha like 6-7 years back it was just of 5 mins..Andy PandyπŸ˜› I remember the song..'Yeh hai Andy Pandy zoobie do"πŸ˜† you know they teach us good manners!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Aww..ofcourse you are free to call me whatever you want..πŸ€—
same here jazz..i never saw cartoons..but had to coz of my broπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..he used to watch cartoon network, pogo n all other cartoon channel 24*7..😑..

even  i always watch tom n jerry happily..i still watch it sumtimes..coz it's connected to my life..me n my bro ..v r totally like tom n jerry..always chasing n teasing n running behind each other..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..so our elder sis name us"Tom n Jerry"πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

i also liked bob d builder but noddy..never!! even i watched pingu🀣..pee-pee🀣
n ya i remember Andy Pandy..again one of my cousin..n is also remember  d song but i got d lyrics wrong..i thot it was "yeh h andy pandy..loobie loo"🀣🀣 .,,thanks 4 clearing!!πŸ˜ƒ
i dun remember wht it taught coz cartoon dekhne se jyada main apne cousin ko daanti  thi..uske silly faces n smiles dekhti thiwhile he used to watch cartoons!!🀣..

n u watched shaanti..aired on dd nationall..rite??
🀣🀣🀣...gosh!! did u ever understood it??🀣Edited by nikki18 - 13 years ago
😲 OMG!! You and I have so much in common!!!!!😲
Sameeee hereeee..evn btw me and my bro its the same..!!! we both too always chase eachother aur ladhna toh hamein roz hee hai..like our din is adhoora if we dont fight!πŸ˜†
Pingu I never understood the language🀣
Arre..me tooooo...I used to fight for remote everytime..when he used to watch cartoon..!!! and that was 24* 7 as well..mom se complain karo toh she was like 'chota hai na' blah blah blah!😳🀣

I just remember the title video yaar..itna daraavna tha..buddheys playing chess..Mandira with a arrow vaali bindi🀣..and a handicapped bro..thats all I know abt tht serial!🀣🀣
🀣
xactly ladai kare bina to din hi nahi nikalata ..n thn mom ka dialogue..''kitna ladte ho tum..baadme sasuraal jakar yaad karegi fir''πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†..sahi b h!! but main kehti hoon 'isse kon yaad karega" ..n thn he says "mujhe b teri koi yaad vaad nahi aaegi"πŸ˜†..

haan maine b bht suna h ''chota h''😑 ..but thn i used to say he'll always b chota for me to dat doen't mean i'll allow him ..i am very stubborn kindaa..apni baat par adde raho..yaayyy!!πŸ˜†

i also remember two buddheys playing chess
πŸ˜† but nuthing else  xcept dat...bht gehri chaap chodi chess ne!!🀣🀣

waise i luv to play chess..but not influenced by "shaanti"🀣🀣
Edited by nikki18 - 13 years ago
xactly ladai kare bina to din hi nahi nikalata ..n thn mom ka dialogue..''kitna ladte ho tum..baadme sasuraal jakar yaad karegi fir''πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†..sahi b h!! but main kehti hoon 'isse kon yaad karega" ..n thn he says "mujhe b teri koi yaad vaad nahi aaegi"πŸ˜†..

haan maine b bht suna h ''chota h''😑 ..but thn i used to say he'll always b chota for me to dat doen't mean i'll allow him ..i am very stubborn kindaa..apni baat par adde raho..yaayyy!!πŸ˜†

i also remember two buddheys playing chess
πŸ˜† but nuthing else  xcept dat...bht gehri chaap chodi chess ne!!🀣🀣

waise i luv to play chess..but not influenced by "shaanti"🀣🀣

Ditto! for the first and 2nd para..its hard to believe but yahan pe bhi almost same lines ka use hota hai from momπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and then kahin thode dino ke liye ghar se door chali jaaun toh bro ke hosh thikaane aa jaatein hain!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yeah I know and uske saath they use to smoke evenπŸ˜†
Wow! I dont evn know the C of Chess!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
One game which is very common in kids which evn I loved playing was 'Tipi Tipi Top..which color do you want' πŸ˜›Ever played it?πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by Jasmine... - 13 years ago
same case jazz..uske b hosh thikane aa jate hπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya i remember this game..πŸ˜ƒ
Tipi Tipi Top..which color do you want' πŸ˜›
i want yellow..n if sum1 was wearing yellow..v use to run after dat person n pull his/her tees..n wo bechara🀣...kabhi kabhi humb faste the!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
loaddz of funπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ