Uravugal July 2010 Update Archive

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail

atina thumbnail

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

atina thumbnail
Friday, july 9th, Episode 281     
Credits to Viluthu.com

When Ranjani reaches home from the rice everyobe at home gets a chance to have a good look at Babu & Thara;s picture. Paro asks Gayu," This girl only came to our house the other day right? that means she came here to see our Krishna only...but why is she with maapilleh like this? Yei Gayatri you must be knowing...tell me who is she? she came here to see Krishnaa right?"

Gayatri mumbles something as she does not want to talk about this matter. But Paro continues " sollu Gayatri...the other day when she came here I noticed namma Krishnan thadumaarunathai..so what connection krishnana has with this girl ...tell me now"
Ranjani also tells the same," amma....defenitely there is something about this girl and Krishnan..and gayatri knows everythingfor sure" Paro once again asks Gayu to talk.

gayu still stands there with thiru...thiru muzhi and with zipped up lips...Paro gets so furious and tells," Ok..if you dont tell..lety me go and ask maapilai himself..." She starts moving towards the door. But Gayu stops her ....
Atheh...please stop...dont go there....there is nothing between Babu and this girl...and I assure you that no harm will be caused by this girl to our Gowri's life

ennadi sollareh......
aamaa atheh...these photos were taken by Babu just to cheat your son
ennamma sollareh...why should he cheat my son? I do not understand

aamaa...athei...not only cheating your son...since day one after he married Gowri...he has been torturing your son so badly...every single single avar ratha kanneer vadichu kittu irukkar atheh
Gayatri wipes off her tears and starts naratting every single incidents happened in between Babu and Krish...starting from fixing krish's salary as his old salary when he was working as a labourer in his dad's mill ( Rs 5000)

Then she tells about thara joining with Babu to torture Krish..by telling Thara is pregnant because of Babu...and Krish renting the house and looking after Thara ...Babu reavealing the fact that there is nothing between them...
Krsih has to pay back one lakh RS so...he has to work with out poay for two years...
Babu making Krish to work as a cooli aal in the rice mill.....
Hearing all this eceryone is shocked and cry. PAro asks," ayo...that means em pullai...moottai thookiyaa...engalukku soru podaraan?...that Babu is a manushan or mirugam...I should go and ask him...." She stroms out and Gayu tries to stop her telling that it would Gowri's life. But Ranjani stops her and tells," let her go and ask...if I go ...and see him I may cut him into pieces..." But still Gayu tells that she is concerned about Gowri's life...she pushes Ranjani aside and starts running towards the door. Ranjani also leaves from there. Seeing all this Devi stands there toungue tied.....stunned.....

Paro storms into Babu's house calling " Sambanthee" and throws that picture of Babu and Thara to Babu's dad who is shocked to see  Paro like this. Gowri comes there hearing all this commotion.....Paro roars
Unga pullaiyoda yogyathai....you do noit know right? just have a good look at that picture
Subramani picks up the pciture and gets so shocked seeing that...
I see my son with some other girl...here? but I do not understand anything at all amma? sollunga sambandhi amma....did my son do such a thappoo?

The thappoos unga poullai did....onna ...rendaa...which one should I tell? ultimwately ..oru ayokiyanaithaan pethu vachu irukkareenga....it is all started when my son slapped your son...when he talked to his boss ...that is you....without  any respect....from that day....your son wanted to take revenge on my son.....and he has been toruturing my son all these days....

After all my husband threw all those sothu...veedu vasal.....then how can we be greedy about those properties.. When the rice mill was about to be sold to some unknown person we wanted to save that mill....and Krishnan borrowed money from his father in law and took this mill on lease....and your son fixed krishnan's pay as Rs 5000...just 5000..
 He treated my son as a cooli kaaran...he threatened him that if he tells all this to Gowri...he will beat up Gowri ...and so on....Just for the sake of his sister he tollerated all this kodumais....
When the rice mill profitted according to the documents Krishnan should get one lakh...but he did not give that to Krishnan..instead he gave that money to Gowri and told her to buy jwells for her.
Somehow Gowri came to know about Krishnan's kadan...and she paid that one lakh Rs  towards that kadan. But do you know what your son did? He told Krishnan to pay back that one lakh Rs by working in the mill for two years without any pay.....
My son...ellaathaiyum thaangikittu...maadaa...wokking....and Your son wants to give more pains to Krishnan...and do you want to hear what he did for that? Itho....the girl in this picture...? her name is Thara...While your son went and sat in some other town...he sent this girl to Krishnan to tell that she is Babu's lover and she is pregnant nu...Krishnan...thudichu poittan...thinking that his sister life is in geopardy. He rented a house and bought thuni mani for her and looked after her.....Finally unga pullai ooruleh irundu came back and told Krishnan...all this Thara matter is just a drama nu solli nakkal naiyaandi pannee irukkan yaa"
At this point gayu reaches there and tells Paro to come home as..Gowri's life will be in trouble if she goes on talking like this. But "irudee...hearing all this en vayiru burning....let me ask nyayam to him....look here ayya....we do not want anything from that rice mill...but please make my daughter to live happily...that is enough for me ayaaa.....
Gayu drags her forcefully towards the door.....and they leave from there. 

Subramani...is so furious ..and throws that picture on the table telling " paavee"
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wednesday 14th july Episode 284 update

Pictures by atina: Credits to viluthu.com 

Starts with gowri saying that she dont want to go back with her hubby darling....MM krish trying to interfere...Thank god..Paro amma stops his uthama puthiran....Babu sogamae uruvuga leaves the place...

Babu's house...SP (saamy pillai)..tensionaa walking...Babu's dad tensionae illama sitting...SK says that he had adviced babu very well..so u wait and see aiya...our babu will come back with gowri...We should be ready with aarthi plate(Aarthi oda plate edutha aarthi amma thitta maatangalaa SP anna😕😕??)....Daddy says that babu's thappu is like a mega budget movie......Gowri will not forgive him so easily.....so babu's visit to gowri's place will be big  flop😆😆
Babu aajar....SP asking abt gowri...Nondha babu says that gowri not ready to come...Round katti sorry kettum gowri not ready to fogive him....Unga pecha kettu pona ippadithan....Daddy scolds babu..."so,neeya pogala...SP sonnadhal dhaan pona..right?"....Babu says "adhukku?ava kaala vizhundhu mannippu ketkanuma?"
Daddy says what wrong in it??

(aama makka..adhu onnudhaan tamil serials la missing...neenga andha culture aa start panni vidunga😆😆)....Anyways gowri is not going to forgive u ever....ur thappu's size is like that😆😆....babu thiru thiru....Dad says "u should change....u should again and again ask sorry to gowri and krish....nee manasara thappa unarndhu thirundhina dhaan gowri will come back to u...i should say...u r like this is becoz of me...all becoz of my valarppu".........

Timing miss pannama AZ sir enters babu's house....babu leaves the place...sambandhi/sambandhi welcoming each other😆....AZ sir says "unga babu en krishnanukku senja kodumai ...is too much...krish kku kettadhu nenecha..avanga nallavae irukkamaatanga...So tell ur son to change...."...

babu's dad asking sorry to AZ onbehalf of babu...He says that babu will not come to ricemill hereafter....If gowri comes here she will be happy...naan poruppu adhukku...."
....And also he tells AZ to come with him to krish's house to meet gowri....AZ agrees  and they both leaves the place....

krish's household....AZ and babu's dad varanga....Paro and co aajar....Krish welcoming his appa and mudalali....babu's dad talks to gowri..Gowri not responding....Dad sad....AZ tells paro that they are here to ask sorry and to clear the misunderstanding and to take gowri back.......Paro amma says she is not ready to talk abt anything(adhaana...parvathy ammava kokkaa??🤢).....

Gayu tells her athai to talk to them....Babu's dad says that he is unaware of babu's thiruttu thanam....Gowri illainna babu innum kettu poiduvar(konjam puli oothi fridge la vaiyunga...kettu poga maataru😡Angry)......Gowri silent....Krish,babu's dad and AZ maari maari talking....But paro amma silento silent.....

Babu's dad promises paro amma that babu will not come to ricemill hereafter...Pls send krish to ricemill and i want him to take care of that mill...Paro interferes "no need fo any ricemill...avru sethappo(aiyayo...back to square one....avaru irandhappo sonnaru🤢🤢).....sonnaru..we dont want any property nnu...but naanga adha ketkama we came to that ricemill...Ippo enna nadandhadhu partheengala?...so we dont want any ricemill"......

Paro stubborn....says she dont want that ricemill....her son is a superman....he is capable of doing anything😆😆...if this ricemill is not with us....naanga pattini kidakka poradhu illai,pitchai eduka poradhu illai..so pls stop this ...."...
AZ says "aama..en anni mudivu pannitanga...we cannot change her"..(Aama ...paro amma oru time sollitanga nna avanga pecha avangalae ketka maatanga....😆😆).....

Babu's dad says "ok then...i'll cancel krish's ricemill agreement,i'll give back the lease money too...but rice mill agreement cancel senja maadhiri babu-gowri life agreement cancel panna mudiyadhu....(vaare vaa...kaya dialogue hai bhai👏👏).....Paro amma and gowri edho oru expression oda looks at babu's dad...

Freeze...
Please press the like button if u liked the update

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Edited by atina - 13 years ago