Twilight

We have to stop ekat's desi twilight - Page 2

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree. Lets start with facebook. Someone could make a club/page whatever. Inform our friends and have them join and stuff. And then yeah Twilight websites and if you have Summit's Email or something lets do it. Or if you have Ekta's email. If she starts getting hate mail now, then she should know that after the show starts, it'll be much worser. Lets give it a shot you guys!

*Jot*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys i am pretty sure we can't do anything now, as much as i want to i doubt she will listen to us. Ekta is crazy women.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah i guess you're right Harsha! How long is the show gonna last anyways?
Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thnk its a gud idea to email summit nd stephanie mayer we dnt wana c a mockery of twilight!
Twilighter16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no am sure we can do something!!! we should start with a facebook page...first we have to make posts in all the twilight websites. i will do that in twifans and lexicon. while someone could start a petition and someone could send star one channel an e- mail. so who is going to be charge of what? we all have to make a plan to stop this. the show will not last long , i know that. but we cant just sit their and let her make a joke out of twilight. so who is with me? and what should we do?

the most important thing is that summit , stephenie or the fans should know about this. that a hindi adaption of twilight is being made without permission. am sure once the actual fanbase gets a hint of this - ekta will be finished. but nobody will know...if we dont alert them or something. so we have to do something.
Twilighter16 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

Guys i am pretty sure we can't do anything now, as much as i want to i doubt she will listen to us. Ekta is crazy women.

no harsha but we can e-mail summit or something. once they know about this...something can be done! imagine the twihards...they will kill ekta lol!
Edited by karanshilpa=dmg - 13 years ago
Twilighter16 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angad-Kripa#1

I agree. Lets start with facebook. Someone could make a club/page whatever. Inform our friends and have them join and stuff. And then yeah Twilight websites and if you have Summit's Email or something lets do it. Or if you have Ekta's email. If she starts getting hate mail now, then she should know that after the show starts, it'll be much worser. Lets give it a shot you guys!

*Jot*

do u have ekta's e-mail....it probably balaji telefilms  or something! and ya we have to start a facebook page....u and i can do it. am going to make a post on twifans today. am sure once they know...the international fanbase will throw a fit. ekta wont be able to get away with this. we have to spread the word about this.
ROBlicious. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karanshilpa=dmg

no harsha but we can e-mail summit or something. once they know about this...something can be done! imagine the twihards...they will kill ekta lol!

I know that, actually i am one of those people that want to kill her. BUT she has alredy started casting and the plot line and i am pretty sure she has talk to SM or her assistant about this because she can't take Twilight without their permission. SM is the only one that can stop this because its her story. Summit can't really do anything.
Twilighter16 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

I know that, actually i am one of those people that want to kill her. BUT she has alredy started casting and the plot line and i am pretty sure she has talk to SM or her assistant about this because she can't take Twilight without their permission. SM is the only one that can stop this because its her story. Summit can't really do anything.

i know sm is the one who can stop this but i dont think ekta has contacted anyone. she may be doing that now after all the negative response she is getting. but if she spoke to sm or her assistant dont u think it would have been out in the media?? all the twilight websites would have known something about this...but they dont.
i just hope she is not copying twilight exactly . she is "saying" that it is an adaption of twilight....but we all know that she is basically going to copy the storyline and add her stupid twists in it. can u imagine how she will potray the cullens as vampires. in indian telivision...ugh!!
stephenie has full copyright and am sure she wouldnt want anyone ruining her story. sm gave summit the right to make twilight and they are doing such a good job. who else can do that? definately not ekta kapoor and her crappy serials.
ROBlicious. thumbnail
She says its the adaption of Twilight. I doubt it. Its probably the same thing.