We have to stop ekat's desi twilight - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Umm how can you be 100% sure that Ekta hasn't recieved permission? Maybe she has or maybe she doesn't need permission because she isn't doing the exact thing as Twilight. The storyline will be different. And yeah...
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Umm how can you be 100% sure that Ekta hasn't recieved permission? Maybe she has or maybe she doesn't need permission because she isn't doing the exact thing as Twilight. The storyline will be different. And yeah...

it would have been out in the media....if she had permission from sm. twilight is a big thing...every little news gets out.  ekta cannot make a hindi adaption of twilight if she does not have permission. she can only be saved if she is not copying the exact storyline. i really hope she is not copying it exactly. or she will be killed by the twihards.
hey guys a friend of mine emailed summit and they said they cant do anythingπŸ˜• as ekta is making a show which is an "adaptation" of twilight and not the real thing. so they said that they have got no rights to intervene in the adaptation thing but if they cheat twilight word to word then maybe they can sue her in court.😊
Edited by disha_sen - 13 years ago
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Guys i am pretty sure we can't do anything now, as much as i want to i doubt she will listen to us. Ekta is crazy women.

Unfortunately i agree...!!! there's nothing we can do....

the best is to NOT watch it... so it gets low TRP's and gets off air by itself... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i really dont want all that Reincarnation stuff that usually happns in Ekta's serials... and if it does really happn... Imagine how many times Bella will go into Coma πŸ€ͺ 

I'm sure.. i wont be able to tolerate that....... 🀒

Let's just NOT watch the show... and wait for its natural death... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

PS: my POV... sorry if it meant in a wrong way!

^^ So agree yaar, I mean people will csz its Vivan and the actress is well known so don't count on TRPS going down. I want to but we can't.
^Agreed. So if it does turn out to be a copy of Twilight then i'm sure that Summit will take action becuz right now they aren't sure. So let's just let Ekta do what she wants. We can't really do anything.

*Jot*
I dont get why ppl r going so hyper abt this?.....if u guys think she'll destroy it......there is a simple way......Dont watch it=)....and let others who r exicted abt this enjoy it!.....if ekta is smart enough she wont copy.... and instead make some story of her own with less tragedy and twist diffrent form her previous works...but if she isnt the show will end...end of story!........whats with this negativity form some ppl.....if u dislike the idea...simply ignore it .....instead of jumping on everything and disliking everything abt it when u even havnt seen a glimpse of it yet???... 
I just can't wait to see her show be a huge flop!

Boo you ekta!
Originally posted by KaranSGlover

I dont get why ppl r going so hyper abt this?.....if u guys think she'll destroy it......there is a simple way......Dont watch it=)....and let others who r exicted abt this enjoy it!.....if ekta is smart enough she wont copy.... and instead make some story of her own with less tragedy and twist diffrent form her previous works...but if she isnt the show will end...end of story!........whats with this negativity form some ppl.....if u dislike the idea...simply ignore it .....instead of jumping on everything and disliking everything abt it when u even havnt seen a glimpse of it yet???... 

i agree we havent seen a glimpse of it yet. but ekta said the story was an adaption of twilight. and the lead actors and vivian and sukirti....have u even seen them???????? they dont look at all like bella and edward. rob and kristen actually look like bella and edward and know how to play them. sukirti khandpal as bella swan is the biggest joke ever. the show starts with such a disaster casting...how can it do well?? ekta is all out to ruin twilight in india. and yes we wont watch the show but we really  hope she doesnt make a joke of herself and twilight.
no offence to sukirti..she is a good actress but she doesnt have what it requires to play bella swan and vivian as edward cullen.  so i really hope ekta makes a different show with them and doesnt copy twilight.
Originally posted by karanshilpa=dmg

i agree we havent seen a glimpse of it yet. but ekta said the story was an adaption of twilight. and the lead actors and vivian and sukirti....have u even seen them???????? they dont look at all like bella and edward. rob and kristen actually look like bella and edward and know how to play them. sukirti khandpal as bella swan is the biggest joke ever. the show starts with such a disaster casting...how can it do well?? ekta is all out to ruin twilight in india. and yes we wont watch the show but we really  hope she doesnt make a joke of herself and twilight.
no offence to sukirti..she is a good actress but she doesnt have what it requires to play bella swan and vivian as edward cullen.  so i really hope ekta makes a different show with them and doesnt copy twilight.

i reply u what i replied u in the DMG forum....Seriosuly.....as u said.....'its a adaption'!......they r  not suppose to be 'The' edward and bella".....so chill!.....and stop insulting the actors and actresses

for example...no one liked the idea...of RPatt as Edward....before the trailers actually came out....and after that he was love by many....and...they r not suppose to be RPatt and Kirsten....they...or at least Sukirti that i know of....is a unique actress of her own style....."sukirti as bella is the biggets joke".....seriosuly...can u get lower in manner?....u dislike her...doesnt mean u can offend her anyhow u want......she is a fab actress.....and has accpeted an offer she got .....as simple as that....stop this comparsion issue over eveything....whats with IF members and hyper of comparsion.....this is a an adaption...or an indian version of Twilight....just that makes them completely two diff storyies.....so stop spreading this negativity.....

and btw.....i dont think u guys r allowed to discuss this in Twilight forum.......dont spoil this lovely forum of the lovely twilights sagas...with ur negativity cause of personal issues....why do i say that?...cause i can see by ur username and that the average.....ppl who r commenting in this topic r fans of some specific actress .....and to  a part have issues with SK and her acting in this cause of that actress and dont let go fo any opputinity to somehow crtisize her.....seriosuly that has got so old now......its funny...Ekta making Twilight adaption has been on for months now...but first now after female lead beeing finalized we see this kind of topics ...and that from members who r of that specific fan group that i mentioned....coinsidense??

i donno what Ekta is planning to do.....all i know is Sukirti is gorgeous and awesome actress....and vivian is extremly cute and hopefully a good actor aswell.....the rest is in ektas hands to destroy the show with her copying or typical twist....or learn from her previous mistakes...and make this an uniqe and awesome show to watch....i as many others r looking forward....mainly cause of the person u name "the biggets joke"....hopefully it will be good....and if not.....seriosuly were have u guys who  r so againts copying and defenders of copyright been till date.....while bollywood and tellywood have copyied like half their stories from hollywood....sersiously......

Spair Twilight and its forum form this neagivity plz.....

and while i am still here! cant wait for Breaking Dawn!πŸ˜†
Edited by KaranSGlover - 13 years ago