Deep Creations # 7 ArVi/AshVik pg 58+60

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello :D

Thank you to each and everyone who's been commenting in the previous 6 threads! :) Comments and suggestions are always welcome, preferably with pics included ;)

For those who don't me, I'm Deep.
- I study nutrition, but I love chocolate and biscuits! :P
- I was and will be a KaSh fanatic (you'll notice that pretty fast, if you haven't already), but haven't been watching any indian soaps lately to have fallen for something.
- From bollywood it's Aamir Khan, and the diversity of Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol.
- I love Nathan and Haley. They're the best thing about OTH, and the best couple I've seen in any American show. Shows how storylines doesn't end when they marry. The depression track has to be my favourite post marriage - realistic and well executed. OTH in itself is a damn good show :D
- I don't like SRK. Wait for the next line! I don't have anything against him either, I'm just automatically turned off from things everyone like if I didn't like the thing from the beginning. Same goes for SRK. Everyone likes him, hence I don't :)
- I don't like Big B or Aish. Those I actually have somehting against. :P I don't think they're worthy of all the acclamation and admiration they'regetting.
- For the same reason as with SRK, I'm not a big fan of Twilight anymore. I read it way back sometime and quite liked it. But then it blew up to something so big which made me think it's crap.
- I love to clean and organizing things! Yes, I'm housewife-ish in that way. I organize stuff when I'm nervous, restless, and pretty much every other state of mind.

Link to previous shops/galleries
don't even bother checking. It'll make you wonder what the heck I'm doing on my 7th! 😆 

All my creations can be found here!

https://s407.photobucket.com/albums/pp160/DeepCreations/

Edited by ~Deep~ - 11 years ago
Examples
I do make stuff on other people as well, just not that often :P

Check the PB link for all the creations.. :)
Edited by ~Deep~ - 13 years ago

Want a PM when I update?

I've never been PMing anyone when I update, but I thought I'd start doing that from now! So, to make it alot easier for me, and to make sure that I actually stick to it, like this post if you want a PM everytime I update :D And do add me in your buddy list as well. I don't wanna be typing down the ID's everytime :|
Edited by ~Deep~ - 13 years ago
Congratz on urs 7th gall
wish u make many many more
urs work is amazing
keep rocking
luv
Fatima
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Congoooooooooo deepsi🤗🤗🤗....so happpy and so so soooooo proud of u...omg its the seventh one omgggggggggggggggggggg....now toh all d more excited coz sven is supposed ot be the most magical numberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..so am confident htis one wld rock like any anything it wld rock harder than all d previous ones🤗🤗
Congooooo and loveeeeee u deepu...cant wait for ur first update here and moreover the first time wne u open Yeaaaaah
Smriti
CONGOOO DEEPS =)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Congrats Deep! love your work! are you a sagittarius or what? you are just like me! or I am like you, coz you are elder than me! LOL! Anyways! amazing work!
Love,
Kiran<3
Congratz Deep!! sorry for not being a regular visitor in your last gallery but il try with this one:)

I can't wait for your first update..i know it will be kashed and arshed to the max haha. and the lil intro of yourself was quite humouring to read...gives a mixed image of you but then again that is you afterall haha.

ok madam ji now only waiting for your first update to make its entrance to this gallery...cheeesy i know felt like saying something different for once haha

Aliya
Edited by Tahmina96 - 13 years ago
Congoooo Deep... 🤗 ....

Keep making more awesome KaSh stuff :D:D,and others if u want to..:P...

Love yr work and hope to see more from you!
Ta!
Congrats Deep
Love ur creation <3

-Nori ⭐️