Deep Creations # 7 ArVi/AshVik pg 58+60 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heyy Deep, i updated the comment 🀣 and that "r*" was reserved :D cuz reserved is too long and res is not liked by some ppl wen i use it cuz they think itz their copyright 😲😳
awesome maaneet and kash !!! yaaarr

liked alll!! kash bilkull!!

esp. tum se hi .. kuch to baki hai .. words unspoken and the last one of kash ..=> 'saved'

Xx. ~ A
the siggys are beautiful deepu,
i love everything, esp the Maneet sig style, and  the KaSh ones are simply stunning, great stuff,
thanks for sharing them,
love RaeeπŸ€—
Originally posted by ~Deep~

@ ShaFilLICIOUS: Kiran? Didn't you allready comment? πŸ€”

@ Adi: I was wondering what the r* was for :P Haha! Thank you!

LOL! Don't ask.. I don't know how I got the Veer Zaara award πŸ˜† And that too with V 🀣🀣 Prem Jenny (APKGK) I kind of get, since I'm Rahul in the heaven, and RM were sort of fun in that way.. :S But Veer Zaara surprised me big time! 🀣 I know! I don't think I'm idiotic either.. :| LOL! Thank you :D

PS: come to the heaven ;)
  Kiran ? Im Fiona not Kiran . i think you must have forgotten me since i changed my username. πŸ˜†
teh MG kubaan hua sig is soo opretty!! Gosh, love the style and coloring. Love the KaSh sigs! :D
Originally posted by -irreplaceable-

wowww πŸ˜† .. the maan geet ones are soo nicee.. i love the colours, especially the blue one .. ithink you were right abt the dark shades thing πŸ˜› the shilpa sig is so cute, the text, i Loved ! the KaSh sigs are cuteee ! did i ever tell you i always like the way you write text?πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Thank you Aditi! :) Everything looks better black ;) LOL! And no, you've never told me that.. Not that it was a big thing to say, but nevertheless :P Thanks!

Originally posted by shahidlicious

omgggg! first maan siggy is amazing! my fav from this update! gorgeous work Deep! =)

Thank you Kiran :)
Originally posted by sweet.melody

omg amazing work Deeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!! πŸ‘

Maaaaan hayye what a smile 😍😍

Love all the ManEet stuff! 😳

Can't believe you are actually watching it, after completely refusing before πŸ˜†.

ArSh stuff look great! :D

Awesome coloring and textures as usual.

and ya.. I didn't really get that rant about being emo and all that πŸ˜†, you don't act emo normally πŸ€”πŸ˜†.

MUSKI! <3 Thanks! Haaw, when did I refuse that I watch Geet? I haven't been watching it from when it started though, so that might be the reason.. :| Hmm, I don't act emo, but I love emo stuff :P LOL! If that makes sense..

Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Deepuuuu!

Love the Maan-Geet siggiesπŸ˜ƒ Especially MaanDay Dreaming🀣 And the KaSh ones too😲 They all turned out so prettyfulπŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Of course I remember you! πŸ˜† [reply to what you wroteπŸ˜†]

Ravs! Thank you.. Haha, of course especially Maan :P

Aww, you remember me! :D Yayy! Means I stil get a VM for my next bday :] LOL :P
AWSOME UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXX
Originally posted by unknowndesires

Ahhh Deeeeep they're awesome... I don't watch Geet but you've done an awesome job at the siggies... And KaSh ones are just totally out of the world!
This is my favourite one: http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp160/DeepCreations/Other%20random%20stuff/Image4.png ... Love the colouring and the texture and the text.

Keep it up! =)

⭐️

Thank you so much, Aniqa :) Thanks for liking pretty much everything about that sig.. LOL! :P

Originally posted by Chitra89

wow!! amazing KaSh upd. love all of thr siggy 😳 πŸ˜ƒ. all over very cute and super upd, keep it up the goos wrk πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

>>|Chitra|<<

Thanks Chitra :)