Balika Vadhu

BV - July 8th 2010 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gudia tells Anandi that she does not want to be in the haveli. Likewise, Anandi too does not want her to be there. Anandi is hesitant to accept this, but Gudia says she can understand her plight. Anandi convinces Gudia to eat dinner and looks on worriedly.

In the morning, Basanth gets a phone call. He rushes out and drives up to someone's house. It turns out to be Maan Singh and his wife. In the haveli, Anandi helps Gudia down the stairs. Maasa calls Gudia to her and talks to her lovingly, while ignoring Anandi. Both girls feel bad. Just then Basanth comes there calling everyone down. He tells Bhairav to see who is with him. Maan Singh and wife enter the haveli. Gudia runs to them and asks them why they left her here. Maan Singh says they had no choice. Bhairav again apologises for their plight, but refuses to let Gudia stay with them. Gudia angrily tells her parents that she does not want to stay in the haveli as well. Maan Singh is frustrated. Bhairav offers to pay for Gudia's education, but Maan Singh refuses. He curses them that they will suffer for their deeds. Bhairav tries to talk to Gudia, who angrily tells him that she doesn't want to talk. She glares at everyone and leaves with her parents.

Shyam sits upset in his room, thinking about his past. His servant comes there and offers him alcohol to ease his pain. Suman worries about Shyam and calls him. She realises he is drunk and decides to do something. She comes to visit Shyam and berates him for drinking as it won't solve anything. Shyam keeps ranting about Suguna and his love and how he can't forget her. He thinks Suman is Suguna and hugs her and cries that he loves her and cannot see her hurt. Upon realising his mistake, he apologizes to Suman, who thinks about something

Suman yells at Shyam that he is not to be blamed, but all the fault lies with Suguna. She starts bad-mouthing Suguna and Shyam gets very mad and yells at Suman to stop.

Precap : In the temple, Shyam holds Suguna's hand and apologises to her and begs her to forgive him and start life anew with him. Suguna withdraws her hand.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update....
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
WOW 😉 three words on the telephone on a rainy night and suman realises shyam is drunk 😆
3rd rainy episode in 3 weeks ðŸĪŠ   Does it rain so much in rajasthan? 😕
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
not just that, RS said worse things about Suguna, and Shyam blindly agreed with him, Suman said one or two things about Suguna (not even half as bad as RS) and Shyam is over-reacting...very unrealistic.

They could have instead shown Shyam realising by himself that he was inhuman and trusts Suguna, rather than that he blindly loves Suguna.
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks@!@@

i really don't understand maasa's attitude to anandi now. plus gudiya made maasa apologize when anandi let her keep her dignity.

i hope sugna forgives shyam though i have a feeling she wont. she really should try to think of it his way too
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bookbrain007

thanks@!@@

i really don't understand maasa's attitude to anandi now. plus gudiya made maasa apologize when anandi let her keep her dignity.

i hope sugna forgives shyam though i have a feeling she wont. she really should try to think of it his way too

Agree but its hard you know. She poor thing has suffered a LOT and now she dosent' know who to trust and who not to trust !
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..God,maasa really makes me want to tear my hair out..NOW what has anandi done???what is this woman's problem??and i agree abt suman having such amazing senses tht she picked up shyam being drunk wid two words on fone...
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

thanx for the update..God,maasa really makes me want to tear my hair out..NOW what has anandi done???what is this woman's problem??and i agree abt suman having such amazing senses tht she picked up shyam being drunk wid two words on fone...

Haa 😃 please dont tear out your hair due to maasa's behaviour 😉 😆 she is never going to change and you will be left hairless 😆 😉 it was rediculous to see maasa make gudiya sit on her jhoola with her and anandi watching with her expression,"you never let me sit on that jhoola" Anandi should stop trying to please maasa 👎🏞 and start going back to school aand stop being a martyr all the time

😊
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

I am happy shyam is realising his mistake soon enough
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx 4 d gr8 update.