Is Thulasi selfish?

Poll Question :

Yes

Poll Choice
No
I don't know
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

This is the latest talk and so lets have a vote. Is Thulasi selfish?
Please feel free to add your comments and remember members are entitled to their own opinion and no personal attacks/ bashing on members or actors.

Thanks,

SriπŸ˜‰

Edit - You can't vote for YES (I accidently added it in the wrong place) and I don't want to open another thread, so leave your comments.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
Defty to my view i would say Thulasi is not selfish.....
she is only possessive of tamil which in love is totally justified.....
she still does not know TA is commited to another girl.....so deftly from her point of view her expectation on him is high, more than high i shd say and thats why she is reacting like this....which is totally justified.....
So deftly Thulasi is not selfish at all....
I would also say that Thulasi is not selfish. She is in LOVE...and she  definitely wants to see him and if possible spend more time with him.

She assumes that TA loves her...but builds up hopes without knowing of his engagement....that's going to such an emotional strain for her...pavam Thuls..!!πŸ’”

If she knows TA is betrothed to Charu....then she will not fight for him. She will let go of him and even try to erase him from her mind and heart. Thulasi can never be a villi..she is too sweet to portray as one and she doesn't believe in taking wat belongs to others..πŸ‘πŸΌ

We all know that she was brought well by her Patti and she has gone thru life at the worst - without a mum... and a dad who has never had any time for her nor shown any love when she needed it most from him. She was never blessed with a silver spoon in her mouth - she is too humble and embarrased to fight for her right and will retreat when she knows that she has lost TA.

Even if TA comes explaining to her abt his situation she will tell him to forget her but keep his promise to Charu and her family.πŸ˜”

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Thulasi is definetly not selfish, she is a very nice character/heroine in this serial not like in other serials where the heroine is almost treated as a Goddess. Thulasi character seems to be very realistic.But Kumaran should not have allowed us to make a poll whether Thulasi is selfish or not?This is surely a bad thing for the serial. It is very natural if  Thulasi reacts the way she reacted in ydays episode. She loves TA equally to her father and education. She expected him to be there and if he does not come, it is normal that she gets hurt. If that was Charu, she would have created a scene (after the park scene where she was crying too much according to me, i see her only as emoqueen next to TAs mom), but definetly she is a nice character in this serial, but the role does not fit to Srividya at all.I am not able to accept her in this too nice character.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Me too think that Thulasi is not Selfish...I agree with Suba Akka, Sue Nair and Theiva!!
They said everything what we thiought...So i agree with them!!

Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Nope She is definitely not a selfish...Cz she don't ever get the perfect chance n oppurtunity to know more about Thamil n his real heart n character....At the same time she doesn't know that he is engaged to another girl...So,at the college admission she understood his real heart n  character n started to falls for him... She is not falling for him cz of his help...She falls for him cz of his nature ...πŸ˜‰ If she is a selfish she won't tell to Thilaka the truth,that she only hit Vel n not Thamil n plz pull back the case on him if not his life will spoil.She is ready to face the consequences...If she is a selfish she won't go n help vel to recover...

Sorry guys if my comments irritated u'll...
i dont think so she is selfish she is posseisve and that is not selfish but it occurs due love. and this shows her how much she loves tamil
Like everyone aboves views, mine is also ths same..she is not selfish but in love.  In love, everyone is blind and the emotions will be high peak, thats what happening with Thulz..she has never been in love or had anyones love until now..now that she has declared her love,, her expectations on Tamil is high enough as she from the beginning knows Tamil do like her and have started to dream..which will be crushed the day she finds out about his engagement

No Thulasi is not selfish,not really.At the starting of the serial  when she decided to marry Velaayudham she asked Deepa to join an Engineering College,learn well and to invite her to the convocation function.This itself shows that she is definitely not selfish.
And she doesn't know about Tamizh's engagement,She only know that Tamizh loves her and she too do and so I feel that we can't say whether she is selfish without knowing her reaction.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
I would not use the word "selfish", but if I was TA, I would wonder whether she fell in love with me because of who I am or because I helped in terms of monetary/admission to college/saving her from Vel.

Inspite of her patti and deepa telling her how marvellous TA is, she was objecting it so much, I used to wonder why everyone is pushing TA down her throat.  Atthaaai song repeat panni, and it was irritating Thuls but now she is doing 360 deg??  hmmm......... so now studies down the drain?