Ben and Jen: Proud Parents!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

Ben and Jen: Proud Parents!

December 2, 2005

JENNIFER GARNER and her 'Daredevil' co-star BEN AFFLECK became the proud parents of a baby girl late Thursday afternoon. Both mother and baby are reportedly doing fine.

The news of the "Alias" star's pregnancy broke in May, but even then, she tried to keep the sex of her unborn child a secret. However, during a visit to "The Tonight Show Starring JAY LENO" on Tuesday, September 27, she inadvertently referred to the baby as "she."

Jennifer became pregnant before she and Ben were wed, but the couple rectified that, saying their "I Dos" on June 29 in a private, sunset ceremony on Turks and Caicos Islands in the Caribbean. Jennifer's "Alias" dad VICTOR GARBER officiated.

Earlier this year, the new mom told InStyle magazine, "Clearly I'm in the middle of a life shift. I don't know what things are going to be like, so, of course, I have moments of apprehension and in-over-my-head-ness. I think I'd be a fool not to."

Her pregnancy was written into the "Alias" storyline, so that both she and Sydney Bristow, her character, were pregnant at the same time. "Alias" is in its final season on ABC.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
That's nice!...A big congrats to the new parents!
AnGeLeYeZz thumbnail
congrats to them!, thanks for postin
Traveller thumbnail
HEY GOOD FOR THEM...THEY ALWAYS MADE A NICE COUPLE...THANX FOR POSTING
hazelgirl thumbnail
thanx πŸ˜› wish them all the happiness πŸ˜›
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

ben affleck and jenifer garner makes nice couple

poor jlo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.i like jlo but i also like garner.

but i love ben he is hot πŸ˜† thanx for posting πŸ˜ƒ

pinkπŸ˜†