Ekta Kapoor's Secret Character In 'Pavitra Rishta'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
After the leap, Zee TV's 'Pavitra Rishta' has changed its flavor and has come out of sad emotional environment, giving  way to new characters and new track which promises reunion of Archana (Ankita Lokhande) and Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput).

Though Shravani (Pooja Pihal) and Manav are married to each other, the exact reason and the happening behind the marriage has not yet showed in the show. And, on other hand, as per the track, Archana has got employed in a company on a good post where Manav is employed as a mechanic. A source says, "Yesterday's track had introduced a new character essayed by Mahesh Shetty, who is shown as a manager of the company. In fact, he is the most vital character of the show, who will play a crucial role in bringing Archana and Manav together. The true identity of the character will be disclosed eventually".

"It's a plan made by Vaishali's would-be husband, who actually owns the company. The decision to bring Mahesh's character was pulling TRPs down and therefore after few episodes there will be a big twist and then his real identity will be disclosed", adds source.

Thus, we called Mahesh who cleared the cloud by saying, "Yes. I am going to play a very vital role in the show, even though I don't know who I am but for sure I am not just a manager. I am Ekta Kapoor's secret character who was introduced in a very simple way but will play a very vital role".

Hope this entry makes audience feel good with Archana and Manav reunion!
thats why they were slowly revealing his face.i thought he may be another villain in Arman's life.Thankgod he is not. 😊
He still looks like  a villian to me .
I also like the new friend in Manav life . He was giving him very good advice that he should stop living this life of fear and always keeping quiet and shouldfight for his rights ...

Oh for once my sixth sense worked over time, i thought this character will be essaying the third angle, so here we are in for a treat of love triangle❤️

I like this guy, I've seen him before in Kis Desh and Pyar ka Bandhan.  He has a lot of appeal and his acting is excellent.

A love triangle would be interesting...
o.k. my pred came true 😆 he will bring ArMan close 😃
He is a char with grey shades....will create prob for Archu...n her prince charming will supposedly try n help her in his own way...hmmm🤔

I think Ekta is too late in having an ArMan reunion after she married him off to Shravani, what excuse can she possibly give to have those two get married?

Seriously,Ekta's team are a bunch of fools

All they need to do is make Shravni,who is supposedly the most educated one in the
D(og) house,go back to teaching at the night school,where she meets a guy of her age,
like Sachin,more fun loving and youthful,and she realizes then that what she has for Manav is obsession,and moves on with this new Sachin_act_alike
Makes it easier to unite ArMan now,and Shravni's character can be salvaged then-the more
they make her look and dress and cook like Archana,more she is being hated !!!!!!!
Arman reunion is like "whatever." Their charm and chemistry is no longer there since  they have divorced..  Too late.