Thulasi
Charu
Both
No one
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Give your reasons based on your choice... 😊
my vote goes to thulasi. whatever it is he shd marry thulasi not charu. both noway if it happen then i will defenetly hate this serial
Thulasi as she's is the main character and the guy in question is in love her. πŸ˜ƒ
Actually i feel the question is tricky.....

When the poll was "Thulasi will get married to whom" the answer was so obvious that it would be Tamizh ......

But now this is the suspence which is going on now and as viewers are in the dilema as both charu and Thulasi are nice girls and both dont deserve to be cheated....

My point of view is, TA's need/help is more important for Thulasi then Charu to come out of all the hurdles in her life that are yet to come or whatever she has already in store.

Charu is a nice girl too but loss of TA would definetely disappoint her, but since she has too many supports in her life(parents, people around) she can come out of it.

But from TA's angle its same as Charu.

So i vote for Thulasi.
Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
My vote is for Thulasi.πŸ˜ƒShe is the one whom Tamizh loves to death.If he marries Charu he would definitely not be that much affetionate as his heart is full of Thulasi.One day charu will definitely find this and would feel that her life has been spoilt.
And Thulasi is also loving Tamizh.Tamizh-Thulasi they both love each other very deep and sincere so I feel that it would be better to join a two-sided love rather than showing green flag to a one-sided love as it would spoil all three of them's life.
Yes it'll hurting their families but what it's better to save their life than making their family happy coz it's their life,only they are going to live their life not their family members.
Tamizh-Thulasi made for each other.T&T FOREVER!

Like Suba said TA should marry Thulasi only, then only the story would be interesting....she needs all his help to come up in her life as she still is struggling with her step-mother and brother and def Vel. If Charu marries TA, no more stories to run the serial as everything would be fine in TA's home, mom happy with rich DIL, Sudha moving to her new house, Lavanya happy with Nitheesh, only the hero so unhappy with Charu, that is not nice to watch it for three years. Charu should get another jodi.
I'll go with Thulasi....

Ullam kudepethe oru muraithan,eeni valvum sahvum ival udhanthan...❀️
I will go for Charu.  I feel sorry her.  Infact, until he did not know Thuls affection for him, TA had some feelings for Charu.

Not all romance ends in marriage. 
Originally posted by Caryn

I will go for Charu.  I feel sorry her.  Infact, until he did not know Thuls affection for him, TA had some feelings for Charu.

Not all romance ends in marriage. 

I would not say he had feelings for Charu, but he likes/liked her as she is a very nice girl...before the engagement day itself TA said i would not marry Charu if you (his mom) wont let me go to Thulasi&Anandhs marriage.Me too feel so sorry for Charu but as already said she deserves a better guy than TA, because she is toooo nice.She would be disappointed if she marries TA.
I want charu to get married to Tamizh...she is the perfect match for him than tulasi. Tulasi is a nice girl but still I like charu. tamizh jodi. So Tamizh shud marry charu . One thing I dont like is he is cheating both the girls...at least tulasi knows that tamizh is engaged to charu...bt wat happens wen charu knows the truth...definelty a bugambam is to occur in the forthcoming episodes.