BV - July 9th 2010 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Suman keeps badmouthing Suguna, blaming her for all problems, but Shyam defends her saying Suguna loves him too and that she could never kill her own child. They keep arguing and Shyam starts to realise how wrong he was about Suguna. Suman tells him that she said bad things about Suguna just to make Shyam realise his mistake. Shyam cannot believe he was so cruel to Suguna. Suman tells him to fix the problem immediately. In the morning Shyam calls Suguna who is shocked to hear from Shyam.
Anandi goes to Bhairav and says that she is worried about Gudiya and all the bad things her family has had to face. Bhairav consoles her that he will try and fix everything.

Suguna comes to the temple, where Shyam awaits her. He apologises to her for being so cruel and accusing her of such a heinous crime that she could never have committed. He tells her all about Suman and how she made him realise his mistake. He pleads with Suguna to forgive him and start life anew with him. Suguna pulls her hand away from Shyam and walks away silently. Shyam is crestfallen.

Bhago stitches a dress for Anandi and reminds Khajan that it is Anandi's birthday the next day. Khajan decides to distribute sweets throughout the village and send expensive gifts to Jetsar. Just then Jagya calls and Bhago talks to him. Jagya tells her that he is arranging for a big party for Anandi the next day and they should definitely come. Bhago is happy that Jagya remembers Anandi's birthday. She agrees to come with Khajan. Khajan is at first reluctant to go but Bhago convinces him to go for Anandi's sake. Khajan agrees.

Jagya prepares for Anandi's birthday party in full swing. B&B tease him. Maasa comes there and Basanth asks her permission to host a big party the next day. At first Maasa pretends to be upset, but then happily agrees and asks them to proceed. Jagya gets money from Bhairav to buy Anandi a gift.

At the market, Jagya and his friends wonder what he should buy Anandi. Jagya wants to get her something no one else has. They see a big crowd outside a dress store. There is a mannequin that Jagya mistakes for a doll. The storekeeper tells them that its a show piece and convinces Jagya to buy the short skirt and top that is on display. Jagya agrees and is excited, thinking Anandi will love his gift.

Precap : Shyam comes to his room and sits dejectedly. He hears a baby crying and turns around to see Varun. He is surprised. Suguna walks in telling him to get ready soon to go to Anandi's party...

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the quick update.. its dragging these days..no patience to watch..
Haaaa πŸ˜† if anandi wears that dress dadisa will most probably have a heart attack πŸ˜† 🀣
The story is getting better but why am I not interested to discuss about itπŸ€”

Thanks Priya.. after a long time naπŸ€—
Thanks Uma,
I don't know how many more days I will watch, maybe 1-2 more weeks, if Maasa's torture continues, then I will stop watching again πŸ˜†
thanks!!

i can't wait to see what comes of jagya's skirt gift lol
thanks for the update.....really interesting gift awaits Anandi .. let us see what happens...
lol short skirt for anandi..maybe this time dadisa finally kicks the bucket....