Posted: 13 years ago

CASE TITLE : Qatil Khiladi
EPISODE  No. : 635
CASE No. : 433
AIR DATE : 10-Jul-2010

DIRECTOR : .Parabal Baruah
STORY : Nila Chogale
SCREENPLAY : Nila Chogale

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1435153

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1435405

CAPS Link [Thanks to devashri]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1435437

EPISODE RATING Link
--unavailable--

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Will b missing this episode!! 😭 😭 afte friday's episode, all i can say is i hope for a better one! Promo par depend karna chhod diya maine! They r just pointless!!!

Promo waise is out!! Looks like abhi-daya together in some scenes!!!Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago
Saw the promo,here's my update:-

A man is shown with a javelin stick,sticking out of his body,and is almost falling down in pain,next scene(had Abhi-Daya together) inquiring people and Abhijeet saying ki itni zor se aake kisi ne phenka ki shareer ke aar-paar ho gaya.Then they showed some forensic scenes where on a board they've drawn and are imagining what must've happened and voiceover says Khel ke naam pe kisi ne kiya khoon,ky CID patha laga payegi Khooni ka ??
I came running and by that time the promo got over. But, anyways, I dont even want to see tomorrow's promo. Too disappointed with today's episode and it's misleading promo 😒

But still, thanks for the update Bhavana 😊 Edited by zerry123 - 13 years ago
After watching toady's case m really depressed am not at all excited for tom. I hate this bi-weekly format than ever

after watchng todays episode..mera to man hi uth gaya hein...lekin kal abhi-daya eaksath dikhenge  esaliye dekhungi

Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
Don't keep any hopes is what I would suggest,these people are totally against getting Abhi-DAya together so promo mein hai bhi toh episode mein zyaada na ho,anyways main kuch bhi nahi soch rahi hoon abhi
When I see Daya-Abhi in the promos, I just know one thing for a fact that those are the only shots in the entire case they will be scene together. These shots are put together in the promo for fools like us. So whatever time they will be together we have already seen.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
promo dikhana bandh kar do. jo bhi hoga hum time pe dekh lenge. aise faltu promo dikhake episode ke baad hamara dil tut jata hain
Exactly, we are seeing CID for years. We know the timings, you don't need to nail it in our heads anymore. Just chuck your sick promo we will see the show directly.