kichwamaji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello....My first post here...

I find Kapil just awesome....Sudesh and Krishna look a little stale in front of him, in my opinion....I wonder if any of you agree or disagree....??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b.sandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes definitely, I was telling my family that Sudesh and Krushna are overrated last season and no one agreed, now they all know what I was saying. Sudhesh and krushna just do the same thing every weak, one will sing the other will dance.

cheers:)
vicaev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with you. Kapil is like fresh air, he's really funny. Way better than Sudesh.
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he's good but no one can beat sudesh and krishna
ohh he is good plus those new punches...like his comedy
kichwamaji thumbnail

He is the best right now....with Sudesh and Krishna constantly in the bottom two....proves just that.

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys,

I'm posting here after a long time. As a matter of fact I wanted to start a thread for Kapil Sharma and I'm glad that Kichwamaji has already made one.

Folks, Kapik is amazing and he has been doing a superb job. His dialog delivery and timing is perfect. Sudesh and Kreshna look very unprofessinal in front of him as they repeat their punches and dialogs.  In fact their magic is fading. They always cut jokes on poor Surinder and Kreshna uses the same old dialod tere ma .. Sakinaka. Whats this  nonsense? 

kichwamaji thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JaspalToronto

Hi guys,

I'm posting here after a long time. As a matter of fact I wanted to start a thread for Kapil Sharma and I'm glad that Kichwamaji has already made one.

Folks, Kapik is amazing and he has been doing a superb job. His dialog delivery and timing is perfect. Sudesh and Kreshna look very unprofessinal in front of him as they repeat their punches and dialogs.  In fact their magic is fading. They always cut jokes on poor Surinder and Kreshna uses the same old dialod tere ma .. Sakinaka. Whats this  nonsense? 

Jaspal....I totally agree....hoon ik chapperd maranthe dil karda....haasa nai onda....😉
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is no comparison. Kapil is a fine comedian.
Debray thumbnail
No doubt Kapil's acts are fresh but has any one noticed that his dialogue delivery is quite like Sudesh's.......btw I am no one's fan