Nadhaswaram Jul 12-16 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Monday july 12 2010 Update

Starts with pandi talking to maha and bucket bucket aa kotting his feelings towards her...Maha shocked(I think so...actually indha maha loosa...enna expression nu puriyala enakku😕😕).....Pandi like a kaividapatta kadali(yes..kadali...no kadalan...andha kaalam ellam tamil serial malai yethiruchu😆😆) kenjufying to maha..."One man girl" maha tells pandi to stop his ularal... shouts "u very well know that i love gopi pothaan ...sorry sorry athaan....(finger slippu😆😆)....and also marraige talks are going on in our family...now u r talking to me like this?Are u not ashamed?U r doing drogam to ur annan gopi".....Pandi says "NO"....and starts crying(Yen saamy indha serial la vara aan pillais ellam ippadi kanneer vadikireenga??)).....Maha says "look,iam already gopi athan's wife aayachu(Manasala🤢🤢...selavilladha kaliyanam,u know😆😆)so,no use of talking like this to me..."....Pandi says my appa and gopi anna know abt this....Maha not ready  to listen...says "so what?gopi yae ninachalum ennai avar kitta irundhu pirikka mudiyadhu(aama,next fevicol ad kku gopi and maha dhaan book aayirukanga..Mind it😆😆)......And i 'll not fall for ur suicide mirattals....So dont come and talk to me abt this anymore"......Sollittu maha speaker pochu....Pandi sogama standing and(ofcourse) crying....(pandi maganae...ennaiya ippadi azhugura...indha bin lady kaga ippadi kenjaradhu unakkae konjam overaa theriyala....)

Chokku,gopi and meenatchi coming to mahesh's mappillai house... Tharagu also with them....Maapu's akka still angry....gopi,chokku and meenatchi ninnukittae asking sorry to her...Chokku and co konjam rombha irangi VMSS ellathayum adagu vachuttu asking sorry....Akk ji periya manasu panni forgives them....So marraige pechu started again....akks'a dowry list la some more items added...chokku and co says thay they cant afford so much...Akka says big No No....But chokku says he is ready to do everything....Akka tells them to print 300 invitations since the old ones ellam burnt.....Chokku and co shocked...Afterlot of thalai aatings chokku and co leaves the place....

Chokku and co talking and walking.....Gopi says he is not happy with this rishta...Akka dog madhiri shouting,maappu too sidu sidu moonji😆😆How come our mahesh will oppethufy her life in this house..??.....Chokku starts his peratral urai....says ...."life's track:first mappu's veettu makkal will look like devars and devathais to us....After some days...their suyaroopam will come out....Then after marraige our daughter azhdhukittu 1 yr vandhu vandhu pova...After 1yr....our daughter rajyam will rule that family...idhaan vazhkai ragasiyam...so dont worry makkalae"(Good one mr.chokku....unga indha ninaippula god and director sand vaari iraikkama irundha sari😆😆).....Some more blah blah's going on....

Gopi's phone ringing.....Maha loosudhaan andha pakkam🤢🤢...She tells gopi abt pandi's visit ....She says that she wants to meet gopi and order shim to visit her house tomorrow...illainna adhu anga vandhuduma(nee odardhulayae iruma....unakku maha nnu name vachadhukku bathila express train nu vachurukalaam)......Gopi says he will defenitely come there tomorrow....

Devdas pandi sitting in a tea shop..Gopi comes and meets pandi...He asks abt pandi and mayil's visit to maha's house....pandi says adhellam no problem.....We have told mama pirai not to tell this to periyappa mayil....Gopi says "super ra arivali...Already that pirai is a 71/2...ippo idhu veraiya?Pandi again coming back to his lollypop song....Enakku maha venum.....😡😡Gopi says that maha is capable of doing anything...so wait ...we 'll try....ennala mudinja varaikkum i'll postpone my marraige with maha.....Pandi kenjo kenjunnu kenjing...pls anna pls anna..i want maha😭😭Gopi tells pandi....Dont worry pandi...i'll meet maha and avakitta unnoda ISI pure kadhal pathi solren...Pandi says ok and gopi leaves the place saying that he will meet maha tomorrow....

Pushpa back in home....Pirai and maha tells her abt mayil and pandi's visit and their aasai pandi and maha's marraige...Pushpa shocked...She says her bro will not do like this...he very well know that maha is for gopi....Maha comforming mayil's talks........And pirai also says that chokku annakku indha vishayam theiya koodathunnu mayil sonnaru....Sollittu sam and pirai leaves(Why this sam is walking like this??Like piles patient😆😆).......Pushpa calls her anna mayil and visaruchufies abt this...Mayil says yes,and says dont tell chokku annan abt this....I'll meet u in person soon....Pushpa shocked and confused....

Tuesday Episode update

Pushpa calls mayil and asks him abt pandi and mayil's visit...Mayil struggles to answer her....he says that he will come and meet her next morning...now phone cuttangi....And also he ordes pushpa not to talk abt this matter to chokku...Pushpa confused and shocked.....

Chokku's house....marraige budget planning going on....Ellarum rombha tension discussing abt kalyana selavu....Chokku thitting pirai...says becoz of him only shanthi increased marraige dowry....Gopi says that he will take care of bike buying...he says he will take the amt from his savings...still 5 soverigns idikkudhu....Sisiters says that they will give their bangles and chains...orey paasa mazhai pozhiyudhu....i'll give that ..i'll give this....Thaangamudiyala....Mahes feeling guilty....Chokku tells her to be happy ...Gopi says that total damage ...i mean selavu will be around 70,000....some more me giving u giving dialogues going on....meenatchi saves us from this repeated dialogues appu...calls everyone for dinner...Ellarum gone...We happy😆😆

Gopi oramkattufying mayil..asking him abt his meeting with maha...mayil tries to escape....Gopi stops him ...but mayil fish escapes without answering him.....

Maappu selvarangam's ooru...Pirai and sam comes to meet him....Seeing him selva starts shouting...Pirai says he has come to ask sorry....he says the tension la ippadi ellam pannitaru....Pirai kalla vizhundhu asking sorry....He says thet he want to ask sorry to all his family members....Sam loosu and pirai follows selvarangam to his house....

Meeting b/w shanthi and pirai....Shanthi adikka varanga...Selvarangam explains her sister abt pirai's visit....Shanthi rombha kevalama thitting pirai...Manamketta pirai and sam edhayumae kandukama keep on asking sorry....

After sometime pirai putting a verbal bomb...says that shanthi face la raja kalai theriyudhu...Shanthi flatterd....Pirai says that  mahesh kku oru love story flashback irukku...Love failiure la kerosene kudichaa....daddy mandaiya odacharu...etc etc....Shanthi and co shocked...Pirai leaves the place...Shanthi and co decides to talk to chokku abt this mahesh love matter.....

Pirai rombha perumaiya walking..."Piles" sam asking his dad "ennappu...kamu matter la mahesh aa izhuthu vittuta?".....Pirai laughs and says that he is having one more aappu which is pending...That is he want to inform chokku abt mayil asking for maha's rishta with pandi....

Pushpa's house...Gopi says that he want to talk separately with maha....Maha firmly says that she will only marry gopi....Gopi says our family ippo rombha dharma sangadaman suzhal la irukku...Pandi loves u so much...U r his life....he will die if u dont mary him....Gopi giving some more lectues abt pandi's love towards maha....maha lisiening...and asks gopi...what do u want athaan...our marraige should not happen aa?....Gopi says pandi is better that gopi.....Maha starts crying....Shouts...if u dont want to marry me....go away...adha vittuttu dont come here fo any recommendation...i love u and i'll marry u only and for that iam ready to wait for u for my full life time.....

Mayil coming to pushpa's house....Maha seeing mayil , starts giving kisses to gopi...Mayil shocked seeing this...Shouts "deii..."..

freeze....

Update by Rojapoooo

Wednesday 14/7/10

Gopi is trying to drill some sense in to that adamant Maha.
"if some thing happens to Pondy, Peacock will die, Maha"
Maha has a valid point " You talk about family being happy??
Am I not family ??" Then Maha sees Peacock coming ....
pOchu pOchu nnu kisses Gopi. Peacock jumps as if he
got the  kisses himself. Shouts at Gopi , calls him a dhrogi
and beats him black and blue. Pushpa shouts back and says
"avan dhrogi nna, neenga enna?? We decided long back that
Maha will marry Gopi...now you ask for her hand for Pondy??
And that too behind annan's back??? Ungalukku Pondy mattum thaan important?? not my daughter?? " Peacock has no answer -
does his usual "eye rolling" ritual and leaves. Maha holds Gopi
and says that she kissed him only to proove her love -"ungalai
ipdi adichuttare??" (unakku ithe vazhakkama pOchu - pOsukku
pOsukku nnu impulsive aa yethanum panni suthi irukkara vangalai
maatti vidarathu, apram sorry solrathu.....enna valarppu ithu??) 
Pushpa confronts Gopi "yen maga vaazhkkai unakku vilaiyatta
pOchaa??? Yen maga valiya vanthutta nnu , you think that she is
cheap??? shirt ai change panra mathiri aalai maatha solriya??
Now tell me, will u marry Maha or not??? I drank poison, do u
know??? If this goes on me and Maha have to drink poison, period.."
Gopi agrees to marry Maha "no objections" Both Pushpa and Maha
are happy. Maha has that victorious smile (aamaa, neeyum un
decadent ideas um...)

Sokku household - the youngest is back from school and Mahesh
wants her to bathe before eating. The girl is hungry and now it is
emotional time - Mahesh says that she wont be saying this for too long - " kalyaanam aagi pOitta, yaar unnai ipdi solluvaa??" The sisters get emotional and mommy joins saying that after marriage the life of a girl changes. Sokku lectures about how Mahesh should be happy blah blah..... The broker comes and says that the wedding is called off " the groom's people call Mahesh as thappana pOnnu .....loved somebody.... kerosene kudichu..." Sokku is livid and wants to confront the groom's side then and there - "yaar ipdi ellam thappa pesinanga nnu enakku theriyanum.." Broker says that all this is "Pirai Vilaiyaadal". Sokku is more angry and pleads to God - "samy, avanai yen kaile kodukka maattiya??"

Swamy grants the wish asap - Pirai and Sambhandham come there. Sokku holds him by the collar and asks him "manushanaa da nee??? Yen pOnnu life ai kedukka nee ivvalavu dhooram kizhe eranguviyaa?? Why did you go to the groom's house?" Pirai says that he just went to apologize - " appO thaan pOnnai pathi solla vendiyaatha pOchu.." Sokku says that he lied about Mahesh. Pirai is casual "ohhhh, pOnnu perai mathi sollittenO??? 4 , 5 pethu vaichirukkeenga..athaan kozhambitten.." Sokku shouts some more
and says that he is equally concerned about Kaamu - "yen thambi pOnnu per ketta parava illai nnu ninaikkira alavu, I am not a bad man.." Now Pirai does another  Tiruvilaiyaadal - tells Sokku "you think that your brother is Lakshman??? He came and asked for Maha's hand....for his son Pondy... not just that...he asked me to keep it under the wraps.....I should not tell u vaam...ithu epdi??" Sokku of course does not believe him.....calls Pushpa who confirms the news ..just by crying..... Pirai gloats....Sokku is crest fallen...

Freeze

Update by MP_Radha

Thursday July 15, 2010 - Episode 61 Update

Credits to Viluthu.com

At Shokku's house, as Pirai and all are gathered... Shokku phones Pushpa and asks if Mayil had come there.  Pushpa ore oppari.. without saying any words.  Shokku says this means whatever Pirai told was true, for which Pushpa says yes.  Pirai perumaya says "see i told you know".  Even before Shokku could say a word Mahesh's groom n family arrive and groom's sister opens her thiruvaayu.  She doens't allow Shokku to speak and insults Shokku n family for not informing them about Mahesh's nadathaketta pokku (bad habbits).  She wants to call the marriage off.  Shokku loses his temper and raises his voice.... and tells them to listen to him just like how they (shokku family) had done at the groom's house.  Groom's sis gets a little scared and keeps qiuet.  Finally Shokku informs that it was Pirai's thiruvilaiyaadal... The broker also supports Shokku.. and requests Pirai to outtuvittufy the matter.  Groom's bil gets mad and wants Priai to tell the truth.  Pirai apologizes, but the Groom loses his temper and is about to go after Pirai.  But Shokku stops them and safely sends off Pirai and Sambantham.  As soon as Pirai and vaarisu leave, Shokku and Groom family rekindle and are back in good terms.  Shokku requests them to have food and also try to engage the couple as soon as possible, since they've been facing too many problems lately.  Groom side agrees. 

Pirai and Sambantham as they leave home come across that Baddie josiyar Shokku.  The latter inquires about the arunthu pona Canada sambantham and the thollai the Pee Pee bros are giving.  Pirai agrees and blames his wife and daughter for all this.  He wonders if there is any parihaaram he can do.  That baddie tells Pirai to collect any hair sample, cloth strings, any belongings of both Gopi and Pandy (ayooo ayoo ayoo seeivanai, black magic??? 😡😲).  The baddie josiyar explains if they bring these things to him, he will perform pooja and from then on wards, Maha will never go to Gopi, and the guys, Gopi and Pandi will also stay away, and may even face life threatening moments (😡...).  Pirai says this is what he wants (🤢🤢.. such a sadist!), and promises to collect those things. 

At Mayil's house, he arrives home starts scolding Gopi.  Deivaanai says Gopi is a patharai matha thangam, and hence he shouldn't scold him.  But Mayil says how Gopi has changed for the worse.. and informs her about Pandi's love for Maha and how Gopi knew about it.. while he just came to know about it (enna lies green lies!).  But when he went to see Pushpa, he spotted Gopi in close promixity to Maha.... which disgusted him.  Deivaanai doens't find anything wrong in it since Maha wants to marry Gopi, and the elders also want that nnu.  but Mayil is angry and walks away, since his son's aasai is more important for him.  Deivanai tells Kaamu to call Pushpa, so the latter doesn't take Devaanai wrong.   Puhspa picks up the phone, and Deivaanai says she just came to knwo about this whole Pandi's aasia keesdai, and apologizes to Pushpa.  The latter says it is not her fault and informs Deivaanai about what Mayil did, i.e slap gopi.  Deivaanai is shocked and wonders why Mayil is behaving like this.... over that Pandi's aaasai.  Pushpa also informs how Shokku doens't know of all this.  Devaanai can't understand this Mayil, who seems to have chagned.. and assures to help her out in always possible.  She further requests Pushpa not to take her wrong, as she wasn't involved in this nnu. 

Pushpa and Maha go see a josiyar with Maha's and Gopi's jaathaham.  Pandi also takes his and Maha's to another josiyar.  They both get jaathaga porutham read.  For Maha and Gopi, it is a greaaaaaaaaaaat porutham... the josiyar says they will live a great life.. and that things will go so well.  Maha and Pushpa are really happy.  However Pandi gets the shock of his life, when the josiyar says teh two jaathaham are poles apart, and if the two people get married it is like pushing them into a graham.  But Pandi grills to find out more, but gets negative response. 

Thodarum.

Update by Anjkhoney

Friday (16/07/2010)

Mayil-Sokku Uravu Breaking

Rendu Jyotsiarum Pottu podara mathiri contrasting predictions kudukkranga. (Actually first pakkumbothu apidi thaan theriyum aana Pandy kitta sollarthu Pandy Mahave poruthathe pathi, Pushpa kitta sollarthu Gopi Mahave jodi poruthathe pathi)

Pandy keeps on mentioning about how Pandy and Maha loves each other.. Enna solli enna use, andha Pandy Maha Kalyanam is like giving them ticket to Naragam nu sollitaare... Pandy asks for parigaram and when the jyotsiar asks about Pandy he replies that Pandy was his anna...

Whatever Pandy talks, the astrologer like a parrot keeps on repeating the same thing.. (Haha Yaar kitta sollaraaru idhellam,Pandy kitta😆..) Pandy gets mad and tells that he would change the astrologer and leaves

Pandy on the way finds Gopi and talks about his chat with Maha but Gopi gives him a negative response.. He tells Pandy that he was on his way to talk to his chithappa and will see how to deal this matter.. Pandy keeps on telling on how the astrologer told aahaa ohoo about their jodi porutham.. (Ada paavi, arumayana jodina sonnaaru😲? Poi poi vaay thorandha poi thaan😡)Pandy tells about the jyosiar mentioning that it was only Pandy who would suit Maha and even the Jaathakam says like that it seems...

Gopi ellatheyum ketkaraaru but still gives the same old expression that its not gonna work and he was going to talk to his chithappa. Pandy asks about Maha's reply either positive or negative.. Gopi Negative nu oru word sonnaru avalo thaan Pandy's reaction changes..

Gopi tells his that he had asked Maha to change her mind and think about Pandy,similarly he was requesting Pandy to change his mind and try to forget Maha as she never did like Pandy in that way.. Idhu podhume Pandyku..Psycho reactions kuduthu he takes money from Gopi's pocket and leaves..Gopi looks at him walking and helplessly goes in the opposite direction..

Mayil goes to Sokku's place but he is stopped by someone..(Yaar?ivar thaan andha kozhimootti Jyosiaro?😡🤢)He mentions about Sudan coming there and Sokku's reactions... Idhu kettathum Mayil backs from going to meet Sokku. Sokku catches him b4 escaping and asks him to come inside the house..Mayil refuses telling he had work.. (Aiyo mazhupppumbothu ivar kudukkara expression irukke..Thiruttu muzhi muzhikkaraaru😡😡)

Sokku asks about all wht he heard about Pandy's alliance for Maha put forward by Mayil himself.. Mayil is in full form to give back answers to his anna.. Sokku is shocked to see his brother Mayil lying to him and talking against his words.. Mayil is not ready to give up,he throws words in anger and mentions about how he was concerned about Pandy and how Pandy also was related to Maha as her Morapayyan..

Sokku hears everything and slowly tries to explain how the decision was mainly done by Maha and the way she ran from her own house and all the problems they had to face in the police station.. Mayil edhuvum ketkkara nelame le ille ..He too acts in a wierd manner (Appa ku pulla thappama po*ndhirukkaru😡😡. Rendu perum pyscho expressions and behaviour enna azhaga kudukkaranga🤢🤢.. Pandy ku andha pudivadham and verri Appa kittendhu thaan kadaichirukku😉.)

Mayil is now all set to blame Gopi and talks about the way he saw Gopi getting closer with Maha ..Sokku and his wife talks for Gopi and his love and respect for Mayil..Mayil also tells that it was all his acting and Mayil also trusted Gopi but that was broken the moment he saw Maha and Gopi together adhuvum Nerukkama (Aiyo indha varthaya avar use pannara vidhatha ketta romba kashtama irukku..Netailendu Nerukkama irundhage nu imposition mathiri sollikitte irukkaru😡🤢)..

Sokku refuses to believe what Mayil told.. Mayil also decides to be with his family and telling Sokku to look after Gopi's fate and Mayil will do his best to secure Pandy's future and fate
He leaves telling that their relationship has come to an end..
The ladies of the house run behind Mayil to stop him but they get the same reply

Sokku tells that he knew his thambi and informs them that he would turn back and come to his anna..The ladies had to bring him out of that fantasy telling the fact that Mayil had left their street... Sokku is shocked to hear this and so is the ladies..
They all cry thinking about all what happened

Thodarum

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by smlaksh - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
When will this bubble gum maha tack end?
Ulaga azhagi kku imuttu sandai irukadhu pa...indha maha vukku ippadi adichukaranga....

Rombha boring...
We want malar and gops track.....
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks akka for the update=)

I am yet to figure out the latest story development on this serial..last time was when girl tried to attempt suicide
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shree, thanks da - ayyO da intha Maha vOda "Gopi
athaan enakku thaan, Pandy unakku alwa thaan " song
sagikkalai - Pandy , if you want a sane 😉 advice from
Roja 😉 (pazhaa pOchu - sane and Roja never go hand in hand !!) keep off this Cleopatra - sariyaana 7 1/2 - avanga appa mathiriye ...
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Shreeyakka and Rojakka

Indha Maha ponnala ennalam pratchana vara pogutho.Iva pannara kirukku thanathukku yaarellam bali agarthu?😡. Pandy adhukkum mela oru loosu🤢..

Konjam Naal Mayil normala irundhaaru after the Kaamu Kalavaram.😭. Ippo thiruppiyum Murunga Maram Erittaru polaye
😡

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful updates Shreenithi, Anjali and Roja.

I will be able to relieve you guys from next week - I will take care Tuesday.

I was looking at the updates and manged to watch 2-3 episodes in the past month. I saw Police beating PP sons ans SIL for Maha missing. Where did she go? Did she come back by herself?

Maha doesn't realize what ever she does all problems fall on Gopi head.
Edited by migan - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj. habbaaaaa,semai drama - intha Peacock kku periya eyes but they are totally blind !!!
raaspach thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Thanks for the wonderful updates Shreenithi, Anjali and Roja.

I will be able to relieve you guys from next week - I will take care Tuesday.

I was looking at the updates and manged to watch 2-3 episodes in the past month. I saw Police beating PP sons ans SIL for Maha missing. Where did she go? Did she come back by herself?

Maha doesn't realize what ever she does all problems fall on Gopi head.

Welcome back migan...
Tuesdays are waiting for u😆😆

Yes..Maha loosu gone to her fiends house without infoming anyone...not even her vaungala purushar..aaruyir (one side kaadhalar) gopiyaar....
maha's appa pirai police kitta solli PP's kku adi vangi vachuttar...

And news paper la published...seeing that maha loosu back home...
matter over....😆😆

maha very well knows abt the problems going on within their family....
Her mindset is like ...."oorla or kudumbathula yaar sethu kidandhalum enakkum gopi kku kannalam nadakkanum"....
honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know if there r any gopi fans here ( no offense to them) but I cant help saying this...gopi luks like a gorilla and I dont know how maha luvs him. Pandi is far better than him though he behaves like a pyscho. Maha shud need a eye checkup and change her specs....LOL.
honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Senior actor mouli's acting is natural and nice. Poovilangu Mohan shud improve his acting...its irirtating to see him overacting and stammer in his speech. All the other casts...I dont know them but r natural.