YRKKH 12 July 2010 Written Update

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update 12 July 2010

The episode starts with naksh in kitchen..naitik calling akshara again and again but she was ignoring him and keep on doing her work.naitik says to akshara that bindya bhabhi told me that the plan of making maa send with me was hers not urs.akshara looks at naitik and then again starting doing her work~!.bhabhi maa came and was calling naitik and say him to go office as it was very urgent work.raj banna calls and say her to say u to come office immediately~'naitik calls akshara but before him akshara says that ur clothes are placed on bed.u can wear them..naitik says that but i need handkercheif also..😉Akshara looks at him.bhabhi maa says akshara to give him the handkercheif soon.akshara say to naitik that u go i will come after preparing flour...Naitik looks at Akshara with sad face and went inside..~!😲😭

Varsha feeling dizzy while spreading the bedshhet on bed.shaurya came and hold her from back.varsha released herself from his grip and say what r u doing this.if someone come then..shaurya say that u still blush so much!~~now maa and bauji are going..now i will see who will save u from me!~😳😳Varsha say that before their departure everyone wants that we give them a good news of a baby..😳varsha went and bring the oil bootle ..shaurya ask her that why r u putting oil at this time?!~varsha says that i am feeling my head heavy thats why!~!~shaurya himself put oil on her head with their sweet -cute masti..😳😆😃...Then shaurya sits in front of varsha and say her to apply oil on his head too...😆but varsha went to call akshara and sharuya made a baby face..😆

Akshara came in her room and naitik's clothes were spread on bed.she started arranging all talking to herself that naitik always misunderstand everything and then say sorry..i can also feel bad...her phone ring..it was varsha..varsha ask her how r u and say sorry for not talking with her last time..and ask her that maa bauji are going so are u coming to stay for few days here...Akshara says i am also thinking the same..but then akshara face get sad😭 and she say that i cant come for much time but i will come to meet them.varsha says that ek do ghante ka milna bhi koi milna hova..😲....akshara say but naitik..varsha say that u shud come and live with them for few days!~!naitik jee will miss u or u will miss her..😳😆....Akshara says its not like this at all...i will talk to maa and she puts the phone..

Bhabhi maa and gayatri in kitchen..gayatri talking to rajshri on phone and say her that i am very happy after listening that u are going..😆(must be feeling jealous coz RB usko nahi le kar jatta😆😉)and puts the phone.Gayatri tells to bhabhi maa also..Akshara came and gayatri say her to go to her home for few days after that ur parents will also go..u go and spend some time with them...Akshara gets happy!~bhabhi maa also agrees..akshara says in these days??gayatri says yes we will handle everything here..u go..they wil also feel good!~Akshara says that will naitik find it right or not?gayatri says her to ask naitik on phone before..akshara says ok and she went!~!bhabhi maa says that dont know for which important work naitik has gone to office immediately..😲😲...

Raj banna came in naitik's cabin and discuss some design problem with him..he was looking worried...naitik gets a call form akshara..Akshara was about to tell him that she ....... the peon came and say to naitik and raj banna that clients have came to see the designs..Raj banna asks for aditya number..naitik says i have his number...akshara was keep on telling him all but he was finding number..naitik says yes to peon and akshara thinks that he has allowed her to stay there...😆😕...She gets happy..naitik say him her that i have so much work in office.i will talk to u later...then naitik gives raj banna some desighns and he takes them..naitik ask him that can he go home early today?he says yes..naitik smile..😃akshara was packing her bags..she saw one sarre of gayatri and went to return her..naitik in the car calls akshara..she was not attending the phone..naitik was looking very happy..😃naitik says in larkiyon k nakhre kabhi khatam nahi hote..if i was not able to talk to u properly so now u will also not talk with me..he smiles...Akshara came back in her room and check her mobile and see naitik's missed call on it..She calls him back but this time naitik say why i talk this time..he was saying this smiling..😃😆...he didnt pick phone.naitik came back home saying that u must be missing me.i will manofy u today for sure and went towards his room.he gets a call from rajshri..rajshri say her that today u have to do dinner with us ..only then we will let u go..akshara told u naa that she is coming to meet us!~naitik has surprised expressions on his face!~😲then he made an excuse from rajshri and say her that he will talk to her later..he went to room and ask akshara what r u doing this..akshara say him u also get ready..then we will go..naitik ask where..akshara say i told u i am going for 2 days to my house....naitik say when u told me?!~~akshara say today when i call u!~!naitik say i was calling u u didnt pick my phone..akshara say i call u u ddidnt pick my phone..naitik say now u r blaming me for all...akshara say maa bauaji are going to london thats why i am going there..naitik say what and u r telling me everything now..tell me when u ask..gayatri came and say naitik to get ready..naitik say i have to go somewhere else i cant go there..akshara say its ok i wiill go myself..gayatri say her to come soon downstairs and went..aksahra and naitik both sad...akshara going...song played PyAr Ek dUjE Se......

Akshara reached at maheshwaris house..All seeher and gets happy and greet her..then rajshri ask about naitik but akshara say that he was coming with me but i ask her not to come as dadda jee is also not here so responsibilities are more now on him...Rajshri say it would have been better if he had come..then akshara ask about anshu..kaki tells that he has gone to his friend's house..shaurya came and akshara hugs him..😃shauarya also ask about naitik.....daddi tells him....shaurya says that maa now ur beloved daughter has come..can we get lunch now..all laugh..😆..Akshara went to get fresh and all other went in kitchen..Akshara looks at her mobile..daddi stops and ask her what happened..is naitik jee going to call u!~!u cant hide anything from me..Akshara tells her everything!~daddi say her that remember whatever misunderstanding or complain occur u should solve it at once..u should call if he is not calling!~

PRECAP:
Akshara calls naitik but he was playing games with his friends..his friend gave him his mobile and he see akshara's name flashing on it..

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you mahi for the wonderfull update!!😊
Sirf pal do pal ki khushi mili hamein...with naitik's cute smile after so many days ...but woh bhi spoil hogaya
nikki18 thumbnail
thank u so much lil sis!!🤗
aaj ka epi was so gud in d begn.i luvd shava scene a lot 😳.but wahi same story at the end..ye naitik ko kya hua h??😕
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the Update Maheen... Hote Hote kya ho gaya... lolz
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago
mah403 thumbnail
thanks so much for the awesome update!
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxxxxxxx mahi
 CVs ke pass MU kaa khazana hai ..jho kabhi khatum nahi hogaa 🤔
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for update
Edited by preety88 - 13 years ago
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😃
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thks Maheen for update😳.i think till end of this serial, Naitik is never gonna change🤔
Gayatri too changed temporary😆, she too will be again at her old self too soon🤪
Naitik tells Akshi, earlier, that he will not MU her henceforth😒, & is again back at square one😡.too much irritating thing