hot seating..new game..!!!

chatterboxx thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy guyzzzz.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

well...i just read ika's very important message abt saving our beloved powder forum😲😲😭😭.....im new to I-F....so i didnt realise how important it was to stay active in order to save this....but now that i know..i want to help.....so here goes my game.....πŸ˜›

ok...so the game is basically hot seating....im sure this must be played various times...but now lets play it with the powder characters.....

the rules are that we need to choose a character from powder (it can be absolutely anyone) and we need to ask them questions.....it can be simple questions...or "in depth-ish" ones.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
then the next person has to answer them...n ask their own.......its a lil bit like that other question game (i cant remember who came up with it...sorry)....but this is only about powder...
everyone has to imagine themselves in the characters shoes...

well...i hope this does turn out even slightly successful...n isnt boring or anything...sorry if it is...but here are my set of questions:😳☺️

for usman sir:

1. are you still angry with mahindra and brinda, or are you secretly proud that they wee brave enough to sacrifice their careers to bring justice?

2. are you happy that you left ansari, or do you think it will nag you everyday knowing that you could have ha him?

3. are you certain that you have left ansari so alone, that he will never be able to build up his empire again, and if he does, do you think you will be able to bring him own before he gets out of hand?

ok...so that it for now...but will come back with more...till then, get answering and asking...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg.. I like this game. πŸ˜ƒ Thanx neetz for doing it. I'll pin up this topic. I hope everyone take part. 😊

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago
chatterboxx thumbnail
ur more than welcome ika...and im sooo glad u like it....i also hope everyone takes part...

p.s. im neetz not amna lol....heheheπŸ˜‰
-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterboxx

for usman sir:

1. are you still angry with mahindra and brinda, or are you secretly proud that they wee brave enough to sacrifice their careers to bring justice?
I am really proud of them.πŸ‘πŸ‘ But I am angry at fact they hid this from me or else I would've been able to do something for them.

2. are you happy that you left ansari, or do you think it will nag you everyday knowing that you could have ha him?
I'm not happy infact I am satisfied that I left him. Death only kills once, but this punishment will kill him every second.

3. are you certain that you have left ansari so alone, that he will never be able to build up his empire again, and if he does, do you think you will be able to bring him own before he gets out of hand?
He'll find me standing on his way even if the thought crosses his mind.

ok...so that it for now...but will come back with more...till then, get answering and asking...πŸ₯³

My question for Raghav
- How do you feel by helping the NCB?

-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterboxx

ur more than welcome ika...and im sooo glad u like it....i also hope everyone takes part...

p.s. im neetz not amna lol....heheheπŸ˜‰

😲 omg.. so sorry for name blunder.. I mistook you with someone else.😳 Truly Sorry!!!😳
chatterboxx thumbnail
hey ika....no worries abt the nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......hhehhe....its truly fine...no need to apologise....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
😊
btw...i luved ur answers....very usman sir-like...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

and as for ur question....

i felt a little apprehensive at first abt helping them, as i was worried that i would get double crossed, and also abt the number of enemies i would make, but now i feel good abt myself as i can finally say that i have done something good in my life, other than all the crime, and i know that this move has also made julie very happy as for once i am on the right side of the law.

my question for....ASHWINI....

how does it feel to be finally classed as the "good guy" for helping brinda smuggle mahindra, and was it all worthwhile (i mean, you got into A LOT of trouble!!!πŸ˜‰)

p.s...pls start answering the questions and taking part everyone...so far its just ika....do it for this forum......😊

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well,it's ok....but it doesn't matter much to me being called as bad boy or god boy.i did, what was right.

neetz,this a nice topic.ii was thinking of something creative to post here but i failed to do so...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by rnfandeboo - 13 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Neetz I like this game...πŸ€—

Deboo didnt put up a question so I will do it...
I put up a question for Waseem

Do u still believe that your brother will some day come n rescue you out or have to accepted the fact that Ansari just thinks about himself...?

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I accept that Bhai had to go. The moment I heard him on the phone, I knew that it would not be possible. Still, if he had said something, something like he would have come, maybe I would have not surrendered. But with our empire crashing around us, and no one to run away to (now that Rati has left me) surrendering seemed the best option.

Why put up a fight when you have nothing worth fighting for?

My next question is to Julie:

Rahgav finally decided to mend his ways, but now you are in Dubai with Mahendra. What do you think the coming years will be?
chatterboxx thumbnail
heyy...im back again....n im SOOOOOO glad to see that all of u are participating and liking it....thankssss..... :D

julie's answer...

i have always been scared for raghav...he was always on the wrong side of the law...n only i know how i spent  those yrs waiting for him while he was in jail,  but the only reason that i have agreed to go to dubai is that i know raghav will live in peace knowing that i am safe, and i will miss him, but ill come to see him as soon as can...
as for my life in dubai with mahendra, it will be hard adjusting, but we will both be in the same positions and will support each other. we will try to make the most of our lives there, but will return asap.

my question for siddiqui sahab...(i think that's what they call him lol)

mahendra, jagdale and brinda were fighting with you to bring down ansaris empire. u succeeded, but all three have somehow suffered, they sacrificed their career and honour and were wiling to face any punishment in the name of justice, but u got free scott free...
do u feel guilty that these young people lost everything because of u?