Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What he will say: I know that they sacrificed their lives and careers. But when you need to bring down a mighty enemy like Ansari, this sacrifice is necessary. Blood has to be let. Destruction does not come on its tiptoes, it comes with blood and fire, and often the innocents suffer.

What he means is : I feel guilty. Will try to bring out Jugdale.

My question for Vidya:
What does now life spell for you? What do you think about the allegations on Mahi and Brinda?
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Vidya : Life's difficult to live without the person closest to u.. But Chintu is the reason I am trying to live, to give him courage to grow up without Kartik.. I know its difficult for him as well but I will try that he doesnt feel the absence of his father in his life, even though I cannot take Kartik's place in his life, I will try my best to be both his parents..
I dont think Mahendra and Brinda did anything wrong.. They didnt have their personal interest in doing that.. I wish they hadnt done it coz they sacrificed their life n career.. If Kartik was here they wouldnt have done it, because I know Kartik's death was also one of the reasons that compelled them to take the drastic step..

My question to Brinda's parents..
What were your feelings when the Vigilence Department were searching Brinda's room??
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We had never felt so shocked. Our daughter had transparent record - our family is one of the most distinguished, with war heroes in almost all wars that have been fought post independence (okay, I made this up :) )
There must have been some misconception. Maybe Brinda had nothing to do with this whole affair of some officers called Ranade and Jugdale. She has always been fiercely independent, but still abides rules...we hope. We have not confronted her on this, and most probably never will. If she wants to come clean, she will.

My next question is to Bose:

What do you think of these youngsters? What would you have done to wipe Mahen and Jugdale's record (if you could) ? What is in store for Mahen, Jugdale and Brinda?

Oooh, I love the game. People, PARTICIPATE!