Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Friday 16/7/10

Omni's today's avtar is James Bondy - follows Beach
and Sneha , finds the house and waits outside.
(paaraa Ushaar..paara ushaar.... Roja shouts) Sneha
slithers into the house and Beach plays Mary's lamb.
Beach wants coffee but Sneha is in no mood for any such
"service
" - goes inside and brings out a load of jwellery -
"IthO, all that I bought..go and give it to your wife..." Beach
is livid "you don't understand, do you??? My worry is about
Pearl playing CBI !!! Now, she is going to pose zillion Qs as
to how my account went dry !!!! " Sneha hisses (athu sari,
slithering, hissing....Rojaaa, ivalukku Sneha kku bathila
plain snake nnu per vaichu irukkalaamO?)
"look purusha,
chinna veedu vaichukka aasai patta, periya veedu kitte
epdi yellam pOi sollanum nnu kathukkanum . You are such
a coward !!! Unakku ethukku yya chinna veedu aasai??"
Beach is stunned - not just that !! Sneha also tells him that he
should have checked with her before parting with his money
for such costly stuff "I maintain your accounts, after all !!"
(venum katti kki venum, vengala katti kku venum - Roja gloats)
Sneha egirufies Beach hoists the white flag " Ipdi pesina sure
aa sandai thaan ( Pray what term do u use for what is happening now?? Roja blinks !!) So, let me go..." leaves. Time for James Bondy to enter.

James Bondy comes in, has a close look at the snake.....bingo ..
knows that it is Periyanayagi. Confrontation starts. JB wants to know
as to how the snake is slithering on the Beach. Snake says that
she is the chinna veedu " I aborted a baby because I did not want
beach to have MORE trouble...does that answer your Q??" Snake
goes on to say that she is twisting Beach around her little finger -
"just so I can punish him in my court" JB says that she will tell
Beach the truth and snake has the last laugh - "enna solluve???
enna vena sollikkO, Beach won't believe you..he is under my spell.."
JB says that things wont be like this always "one day our family will
be one and....appO irukkudi unakkum un appanukkum.." storms out.
Snake is thinking... calls beach on his mobile and asks him to
rush back "on the double, gotcha??"

Beach arrives and the snake is on to its Nth act. Tells beach that his
007 sister knows "every thing" . Beach has a small ray of hope "does
she know our relationship?" Snakes answers in the affirmative and Beach exceeds his anger quota for the day " Why would you do that?? You should have denied !!!" Snake further hisses " why should I lie ?? If it were Pearl I would have done a TJP (Towel Jump Promise😳) and denied . Because Pearl is some one (apdi pOdu) dear to you. But this woman..... who is she to you??? You have cut her off totally !!" Beach is still skeptical but wants to know the whole scenario - "so, when you declared that you are my chinna veedu, what did JB say??" Act No.  N to the power of N is on...Snake starts
crying and says that JB has vowed to "adichi thorathufy" the slimy character - " we will not be always like this. Once our family gets together, I will show you my mettle apdinnu solraa..... I am mad about you..will you throw me away ?? Will you listen to your sister??" Beach has fallen head over heels.. (kashtam da sammmyyy) Tells the snake that he will never leave her - " for your sake I will sacrifice anyone but I will not sacrifice you for any one" Time for the snake to have another (??!!)  last laugh -

Freeze
Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thursday 15-07-2010

Starts in jewellery shop with Beach, Pearl and Rathna happily selecting Jewells. At that time a couple arrives to the same jewels shop and the lady stared at beach family (kannuvathufiing) and complains her husband how that husband is buying and giving his family expensive  jewels without any budget but u are telling me buy the jewels with in the budget (if the lady knows beach story she wouldn't hav told this😳😉).

After selecting the jewels beach settles the bill of Rs.7lacks and something with his card but the casher says that u are having less amount in ur account Beach and Pearl get shocked and beach says I will check it in my bank and calls the bank. There he comes to know that 2 days before Sneha (P.A) has withdrawn 9lacks and something (OMG😲) and now he has only 36thousands in his account. He is shell shocked and calls sneha and asks abt this she coolly says she had taken this to buy jewels. He shouts at her and asks her to bring the money left for business. Pearl asks an explanation abt this but Beach says her to keep her mouth shut and asks her not to talk this matter here (wife kitta than ithelam). Before sneha could come the family members get some avamanam in the shop.

After sneha arrives to the shop he says munja parru🤣 I will see u afterwards and asks her to give the amount. After settling the amount Beach says pearl to go home and he has some work in the site. Rathna remains him abt lunch in hotel (poor child😭) beach pacifies her and leaves.

In the car Beach shouts at sneha how could she do like this. Don't she know its others amount? And says he had high hopes on her that's y he signed in blank cheque for business and also believed that she will stay with in her limits. Sneha asks him to stop the car if not she will jump out. Beach stops the car and sneha walks to her house. Beach stops her and asks her to come to the car but she is adamant asks him to go to his wife itself as his wife is important to him than her. Beach catches her hand and asks to come and she is folding her two hands and asking him to leave. All this happen in nadu theru.

There come our CM in an auto and sees her brother happily but her happiness faded when she saw a lady talking to him. She asks the auto driver to stop and she watches them from a distance what they are doing and beach takes sneha to the car and leaves not knowing that he had been caught by his sister. By this CM comes to know something is fishy and asks the driver to follow the car there she finds her brother going inside the house with the lady (sneha) and CM is shocked.

The episode freezes in CM's face.

Edited by Rishi87 - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tuesday july 20 2010 update 

Mrs illegal ...kavitha mottai maadila standing and in deep thoughts....tensed....Mr.bell comes there...asks kavitha..."what yosanai kavi?"...Kavi says that she is thinking abt amutha-bell divorce case ....Bell says no use...Anyways amutha will not give any divorce...i think it will be waste of time....nalaikku court kku poga vendam....Kavi shocked....but just for 1 sec...Bak to her villiface...says "naanae ivlo dhairiyama irukkumbodhu ungalukku enna?That amutha will defenitely give divorce for u 2morrow.."......Rendu perum maathi mathi thittikaranga...All becoz of u...all becoz of u....Bell says amutha is angry now..Ellam unnalathaan....Chumma chumma vambu izhutha illa..."....Amutha says "neenga mattum enna?Ava yaar kooda bike la vandha ...why u r getting angry?U should be angry if u see me coming with some other guy...Amutha vandha ungalukku enna??(😕😕1 doubt.....Yaaru legal wife?Amutha or this kavitha??).......Bell says "i dont care abt her...but u why avasara paduthara?"......Kavitha shouts..."loosu purusha(??)...in few more days everyone will come to know that iam pregnant...Then pearl akk will throw me out of this house..."......Bell tells her not to talk wrong abt her anni......Kavi says...stop this useless talks...Think abt 2morrow....".....She moves away...Bell shows some expression...sad?thinking?confused?....god and bell knows.....

Within a sec next day vandhachu....Next sec court um vandhachu.....bell,kavi and amutha infront of the judge......oruthara oruthar morachukittu sitting.....Judge amma says "u both want divorce...now u decide whether u go for mutual divorce orlawyer vachu divorce vaangukireengala?".....bells looks at kavi...Kavi looks Amutha...Amutha sad.....Bell tells lawyer that he wants divorce from amutha....Amutha says no mam...i'll not agree for this...Judge amma asks amutha "u dont want divorce na u want to live wuth u husband aa?"....Amutha saysno....Judge amma tells her not to confuse...bell says like this she is torturing me judge amma....Amutha says "who ? me?torturing u?"......Amutha ottufying her soga movie to judge amma....Says her avamanam flashbacks....Crying cying talking....

Judge amma says "if u want to live with him,i will talk to him..."...Amutha says "no judge amma,before divorce these two are living together..."Judge amma morachufying both..Bell and kavi thiru thiru...Amutha continues..."Anyways this bell will not come back to me...But i dont want them to be a legal husband and wife...that's why i dont want to give divorce...."....

Bell...The super duper husband of amutha says "no mam...iva sandoshathukaga  vasu nnu oruthana vachurukka..."Ellarumae shocked...Kavi eyes alayae telling bell to continue......Amutha says abandama pazhi podatha....But bell goes on kevalama talking abt amutha and vasu....Bell tells judge amma that amutha will not talk...becoz she very well know thet she is wrong....I want divorce fom her...the she can live with anyone...."....Judge amma giving a kevalamana look towards bell......Kavi rombha sandoshama hearing all this....

Amutha shouts...Enough....unnai rombha love panni kalyanam panninen...naan unakku drogam pannuvena?Nee ivlo pesinavudan naan divorce kku sari sollanna adhu enakkudhaan asingam".....She takes the divorce paper and signs it.....Bell standing like sand..Kavi kku vayellam teeth.....Ambuttu aaaapppy.....🤢BGMwas "sarvamangala mangalyae......Yaaruppa moosic diraducker??....After signing the papers amutha immediately leave sthe place.....Again bell is giving some expression sathiyama enakku piriyala😕....Kavitha rrrombha aaapy....

An auto comes and heroineee of this show chellama and gets down...Vega vegama running to meet amutha...amutha comes there crying...Amutha tells her abt her husband' s potruthal and thootruthal.....Chellamma and shocked....Amutha saysthat shehad signed the divorce papers....Adhukku one more time chellama shocked... 

Bellandkavi comingout....Chellamma kovama looks at  them....comes near them....Bell againacuuse amutha infront of chellamma...Chella scolds bell for this....Says  nee thappu panra....pen paavam polladhadhu....etc etc ....orders  bell to go  and ask sorry to vasu and amutha...bell says  no....Chellam  gives a tight slap to bell.... Kavi says "how dare u?en kannu munnadiyaeen purusana adikara?"......Chellama kavi kku giving some dose....Kavi calls amutha asodukaali...Chellamma  gives onemoreslap..This time its for kavi....

Chellamma talks in favour of amutha...pottu odaching all the vandavaalams  of kavi....Bell stops his  akka...says "let me live my life...".....Chellammagiving saabam tobell...says nee nallavae vaazhamaatta.....Kavi  takes  bell from that place....Chellamma stops  them and brings amutha nearbell... "idhukku mela ivankattina thaali venumannu neeyae mudivu pannikko venuma ".....Again some expression  in bell's face...Amutha shocked....

Freeze...

Sorry if  there is any mistake in  the update....

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
kittykrishna thumbnail
Chellamey Updates,
21 July 2010, Wednesday.......................

At the court,
Ammu takes the thaali and hands over it to Bell as ordered by our CM. She reminds the flashback scenes btn her,Bell and CM. (Really nicely directed).Vasu is there, see all this and feels more for Ammu.He feels that he is the cause for all these probs since he dropped Ammu at her college. CM says that if it somebody also who dropped her at the college, Mattamana Bell would have talked like that only. CM tells him not to feel sorry for all this and tells him to go home. Ammu and CM leave to their house.

Vasu comes to his house. Glycerine tank amma is chewing pan parak or something shit i dont know. Now she is not Glycerine tank amma. She is Pan parak amma.Vasu explains the court scene to PP amma.She thinks a while and ottuffies her manasula irrukka matter that Vasu is the correct jodi for Ammu.(👏👏👏 PP amma. Unakku crying mattum thaan teriyumnnu nenache.)Vasu is shocked but tells that Ammu is wealthy and educated. How can she marry me? PP amma tells that CM may have the thought of marrying Vasu and Ammu. We can ask that punyavathi. Vasu says no need. If they have that type of thought, they will come to us. Untill, chew the pan parak only,not my brain.

At CM veedu,
Ammu sogama crying. Vadai is furious. creates a scene that he will beat Bell since he abused her Thangamana thangachi. CM stops him and advises Ammu to be bold in this time. All disperse. Ammu crying.............

At AK sirs house,
AK comes to the house from a temple early morning. Gives viboodhi to his daughter. NS wakes up at that time. Daughter says that everything is happening reverse in this house.,Normally, women goes to the temple early morning, Sonny boy comes there. Night fully water beated. Still in hangover. Ak tries to put him viboodhi and notices the smell. Questions him same old dialogue why r u drinking like this? He replies that he is an young man and is unable to tolerate the happenings in his house. To forget all these things, he is drinking. Finally says Already Superior (NS) is there in the house, Why r u asking Junior(me)?  AK comes to NS and questions the same. NS transforming into a badrakaali. thittufies AK and goes to the fridge for a bottle. Takes it and faints calling ''Yov!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

Thodarum..........(Enna water beating pannamale kick ericha?????? illa NS pregnanta 😆😆😆)

Edited by kittykrishna - 13 years ago
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thursday 22-07-2010

Hello friends how are u all? Here comes my update

Starts with the previous epi last scene where NS faints and she was rushed to the hospital with her hubby and son leaving her daughter in the house. In the hospital Dr says that her lungs and liver got damaged and enquires whether she is taking drinks or not. At this question NS feels uncomfortable and her husband replies yes. For this the doctor gave some advice and asks her whether she is taking 2 peg pre day? And her loving mummy boy compliments his mother by telling that his mother wont sleep with out drinking a full bottle😛. Then the doctor strictly tells her if she takes alcohols she will soon face her death. And prescribe some medicines and injection. After leaving the room NS yells her husband that they want to humiliate her that's y they bought her to the hospital. For this her son gave her naughty comments and after that she is taken to put injection leaving her son to pray for the protection of his dad from his mother😆😆.

In AV's house bell and kavi come there happily😡 and offers them sweets😡 and says that bell got divorce from amu. Pearl questions them how she gave divorce. But the couple excuses them self not to talk abt this as they wanted to start a fresh life🤢. All are happy abt the divorce except AV😭. They offered him sweet but he refused by telling that how can he take sweet as his sister's daughter life is spoiled.

Then kavi tells them to do there marriage 2morrow itself as it is an auspicious day. For this cunning pearl says that's not possible so we can keep the marriage after 3 months. Kavi matum sumava she says that if it takes 3 months her stomach will show off to everyone that she is preggy before marriage. And blackmailing queen blackmail's beach by her double meaning words that she is not such kind of girls who will abort the child as it will affect there lover's life and live with them without marrying. Beach understood her talks and agrees for the marriage by 2morrow in a temple with there family members. AV leaves the place in disagree. Bell and kavi leaves to make arrangements and inform kavi's house.

Beach calls his second channel and informs her abt the marriage and he wouldn't come to the site and asks her to take care of 2morrow site works. Sneha uses her opportunity and asks him that she will also come to the marriage as a staff member and will not talk to anyone especially to her loving sister😛. Beach says her not to come to the place as it will make more confusion. Sneha unwillingly tells yes and cuts the phone. Beach becomes confused as the answer was not in a proper tone.

Kavi and bell reaches kavi house and tell the information. kavi mother and elder brother was happy abt the divorce. And further bell remains kavi's brother abt his so called promise(stupid promise😡... akka mela pota promise ah kappatha mudiala evanalam... oh god my BP is raising) in the police station as he wont leave kavi in any situation. And tells abt there marriage is going to take place 2morrow. But kavi bro and mom are not happy as there brother and father were out of station and it is impossible for them to come 2morrow and asks her to postpone the marriage. For this kavi tells her mother that if she postponed the marriage again problems may come and makes her mother and brother to agree by telling that her father and brother can bless her through phone.

The episode ends at kavi's face.

Edited by Rishi87 - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Friday 23/7/10

NS is slowly getting up from her bed. AK is concern personified.
Well, NS is all set for her water beating session. AK says that
she can not touch another drop of alcohol - " You will die, gotcha?"
NS says that she can not accept all that is said by the doctor -
"avanga velai athu.....na yen velai yai pakkaren....Kudikkame 100
varusham vaazharahtai vida, kudichuttu seekiram pOi serrarathu 1000 times better " Sonny boy supports mommy " correct mummy, only now you speak my language .... enna yya doctors ivanga??? Medicine kuduthutta apramum no water beating??? Mummy, we have a job on hand. Let us find a doc who gives us pills and prescribes alcohol, say what?" Though mummy is game. AK does not find this funny (yeah sure) - tells sonny boy "not a drop of
alcohol in this house, any more. Now you are young ..konjam
vayasu aana apram theriyum un health pathi... vethanai thaan minjum" Sonny boy has a valid point "if u stop me from drinking now....ippOve vethanai thaan enakku" AK collects all the bottles
from various store houses  ( bathroom le toilet flush tank check panniliyaa??) - surprisingly there are only 3 or 4 bottles !!! - (che, bar bar nnu ithukku thaan peela vittingalaa??/ Roja kku vekkama irukku !!) Goes out to dispense them. Sonny boy reminds "ayyo ellam romba costly , daddy". AK cares two hoots. NS is seething. Sonny kku oru chinna sabalam " mummy yethanum cutting?? Olichu vaichu irukkengalaa??" NS nondhufies her vithi "ayyO magane, theriyaame pOche da " (Rojaaaa, avanga mind voice unakku epdi kettuthu??)

Aavudai household is getting ready for the much awaited wedding. EnnamO romba muraiya nadakkara wedding mathiri - Pearl says
that she still has not got the feeling of attending a wedding "summa Kovilukku pOra mathiri thaan irukku" Beach chides her for not decking up like a Christmas tree. No sweat, Kavitha is all decked
up. Garden says that Valli will attend the wedding - "all of a sudden decide panniyaachu...Hotel..... paarkka..." Now it is "goading Aavudai" time - who refuses to attend the marriage "Amutha thaan
kannile varuvaa....so, me not coming" Finally Bell talks sense "appa, you think about Amutha, what about me??? That wedding was imposed on me. I do not love Amutha. Apdi paartha , my wedding with Kavi was stopped cruelly !!! Can't you sympathize with Kavi??" Aavudai stands his ground. So, the rest leave for the temple. Homam ..manthras.....tying of the noose happens. (adeyappa, at last !!) Kavi's mom and bro praise Beach and Pearl to the skies. Kavi's mom wants Kavi and Bell to do namaskaram - "annan anni kalaile vizhunthu aasirvatham vaangunga.." Bell is ready..Kavi is not game ..but finally obliges mommy. The Snake slithers in.....much to the chagrin
of Beach.

The snake has a gift too - all decked up - Beach Oda money ellam enge pOchu nnu paarungappa ellarum. Beach is livid - the slithering snake cares two hoots, anyways. All the eyes are on the snake. Beach is curt " why are you here??" But snake ignores all that , makes some pleasant conversation with all. Kavi needles - tells Bell
 " Ivanga unga annanukku right hand..ivanga VELAI romba pidichu
pOchu, so neriya perks kuduthu nalla VAICHU irukkar" Snake looks uncomfortable (habba, for a change) but manages to say that she came to get some cheque signed. Pearl's mom rightly observes "cheque??? the way you are decked up??? Give me a breakkkk" Snake says that Beach was casually talking about the wedding at
the site " aathaan, cheque signing um aachu..wedding attend pannina mathiriyum nnu.." Beach draws her aside and stings " I know that you are not here for some signature, spill ...NOW..." Snake hands over some papers...all eyes ... on the snake..

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tuesday 27th july 2010  update

Worst ever episode in tamil serial history😡

Appanae muruga indha maadhiri scenes ellam update panradhunala ennai naragathula thallidatha ppa....un mela sathiyama enakkum indha serial kkum endha sammandamum illai....

AV-Sneha akkapor going on....AV pulls sneha down....Beach comes to rescue....He helps her to getup and starts his verbal fight with his dad....Beach asks AV whether this is chellamma's idea...AV says yes ,chellamma will always do good for u...Beach gets irritated...says whats the need for chellaama to interfer in my life??....AV says she is very much worried abt ur life...She feels thet this sneha is a dubakkooor...she wants to save u from  this lady....So she sent me here to explain u....Beach not ready to listen....Talks in support od sneha....AV continues his arivurai...Beach looks around...Koottam vedikkai parking....

AV porumai izhandhu shouts....Leave this "nadathai kettaval" and come back my son...Beach warns his dad not to call sneha as "nadathai kettaval".....AV again calls sneha like that...Beach rombha tension aayyitar...He shouts Appa and gives him a tight slap...(WTH???Where is our tamil serials going???We have seen lots of loosu thanamana,kevalamana,muttal thanamana scenes in our tamil serials..But son slapping his father😲Shocked.....this is the first time..This is very wrong..very sad to see such scenes..Eventhough this is a serial,there should be a limit...).....

Everyone shocked...Even sneha  is shocked.....Koottam uch kotting and watching...AV gets up and cries  infront of his son.... Beach says "i tried to stop u...but neenga overaa pesikittae poneenga"....AV says "naanada overaa pesinen?unnai thirutha dhaan vandhen...But u...oru appa nnu kooda parkama ennai adichitta...en sothu la irundhu unakkum un thambigalukkum onnum kidaiyadhu...I'll give everything to an orphanage".....Sollikittu AV leaves theplace crying and polambing......Sneha comes near beach and says "ennanga ippadi pannitteenga...see him...eppadi porarunnu...".....beach says "pona pogudhu appannnu partha overaa pesikittu poran andha aalu..adhaan adichen....".....he tells everyone to go back to their work....

Kuruvukaramma(KK) in her home...Restless....Daughter comes and asking something and KK shouts at her...Son comes....she tells him that she cant sleep without having a drink(sarakku)....but her husband refuses to give her..that's why she is not able to sleep.....

Sivasu and siva comes with sarakku bottle... KK tells watchman to allow them in...They both comes in and KK  tells them that she cant sleep without water beating....avasara avasarama siva opens the bottle and KK  takes the glass...Siva says "mam..wait ...not yet added water"....KK says "yov...naan appadiyae saappiduven"😆😆 (KK:aamam...azhagirkku kaaranam water beating....water add panna vendam appadiyae saapiduven😆😆).....and suddenly a voice stops her..."madhu"....

Her husband there....Elalrum shocked....AK tells S&S to get out....KK shouts at her husband ...says sheis not able to sleep....AK sad.....S&S says "sir....thavicha vaaikku thanni kudungo sir....giver her a cutting or a quarter😆😆...for her we have bought costly sarakku...pls let her drink"....AK sends them out.....

Kuruvikamma turns payitha karamma...She shouts and cries that she wants to drink....AK tells her to go to her room and sleep...KK goes to her room and takes sleeping pills bottle...She tries to swallow all the tablets...AK comes and stop her.....He shouts.."oru pazhakkatha marakka innoru pazhakkama?try to sleep madhu...u can...Close ur eyes...Count from 50-1...u will sleep"......he leaves the room...KK starts counting...50......49....48...47...46.....Cries..."mudiyalae..."(Goodacting by KK👏👏)..

Beach's kadal  house...beach coming back from office....Wife welcomes and straight away she takes himto the dining table😆😆Beach tells her wife to call his appa....Pearl says appa innum varla...Beach silent....pearl says "ur dad morning ponavaru innum varla...i think  he is in chellamma's house....warn him not to go there once he comes back..."....Beach says "I think he will not come today" Everyone looks at beach's azhagu face...Confused....

Freeze....
Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
kittykrishna thumbnail

Wednesday 28/7/10

Beach and Co - house No 1. Pearl complains that Aavudai has gone nuts. "inge nadakkarathai ellam Omni kitte report panrathe velai ya pOchu ivarukku " Beach looks like a scorpion bitten thief. All wonder as to why Aavudai is not back home. Beach slowly says that he
wont come back. The family jumps "why so??" Beach is at
a loss for word...but the ever obliging Pearl gives a lead "vera enna??? Omni thOondi vittu iruppa" Beach yaaru??? kOdu pOtta road podaravar. He now has an idea. Says that Aavudai came to the site and fought with him. "namba Omni kku yethanum seyyanumaam. He wants some property to be given to Omni. I said no and he started threatening me. Ella sothaiyum ava mele ezhuthi vaichudeuen nnu mirattaraar...." The clan is heart broken (athu sari, sOthu thaane mukkiam. Beach kku house no 2 iruntha enna ?? illatta enna??) Beach directs - "Garden and Bell, go and see him tomorrow. Get the documents ready - saying that all the properties are transfered to our names. Get him to sign the documents, ok?? ( apram appan epdi pOna engalukku enna??) Both the brothers play boom boom maadu.

Omni at the garments. Chithappu, GM and Vaasu - "General Body" (paavam namba chef, ithukku kooda koopida maattangalaa?? At least to supply some coffee and tea??) meeting - How to improve RS garments? - Vaasu says that they should increase the no. of employees. Omni asks the GM who just wants to spite Vaasu - says some thing that hurts Vaasu. Omni as usual vakkalathu vaangufies - " it is easy to criticize some one's ideas. But what is difficult is to suggest some thing better. Athukku neriya velai seyyanum. Neenga thaan velaiye seyyame sambalam vaangaravar aache.." Turns her attention to Vaasu - says that they do need more people .."but before that we should have more orders.." Just then the officials from Lotus Bank descend on Omni. Omni gets to know that the owner has cheated them and the GM guy played along. The bank officials talk about sending innumerable reminders " no response absolutely from the owner. So, we just have to seal this place" .A "big fight" ensues and Omni dismisses the GM after some choice gaalis (habbbaaaa, at last !!!!) Omni appeals to the bank guys and gets 2 days time. Operation "stop izhuthu moodal" gets discussed. And Omni decides to meet AK (vera???? yen sir, unga advocate enna sothai advocate aa?? Documents sari paarkkum pOthu ithellam paarkkaliyaa??)

AK gets briefed - decides to accompany Omni to see the cheating owner. Prefers to consult the advocate and so both go to the same advocate who sothappufied - Now he says that Omni should not talk "rules and regulations" to the bank guys. "unga kudumi avanga kaile. Why should I pay his debts nnu aarambichaa, izhuthu moodal is imminent. So, do some soft peddaling with the bank, ok? Now, about the owner, cheating case pOdalaam, can take him to the court. But before that, let us talk to him. Masinji varatta..irukkave irukku court.." AK suggests that they should go with the police force but advocate would much rather confront him with out the police. The trio goes to the Owner's place....Owner sees them coming......

Freeze

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago