BV - July 13th 2010 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The birthday festivities continue. Bhavri pushes Jagya and Anandi to begin dancing. Soon all family members join in one by one. Jagya keeps looking at Anandi as if mesmerized. Later at night, Anandi and Jagya go to her room and Jagya still keeps staring at Anandi. He tells her that she looks very beautiful. Anandi is surprised he is being so nice. She starts opening everyone's presents.

Anandi asks Jagya what he got for her. Jagya at first teases her that he got her nothing and then finally gives her his present. Anandi sees the skirt and top and thinks that Jagya has gotten clothes for a small girl πŸ˜† . Jagya explains that its called a skirt and its supposed to be short. Anandi doesn't seem to like it which irritates Jagya. In order to appease him, Anandi says its nice and offers to wear it and show him. Jagya is very happy. Anandi goes into the bathroom to change. Jagya nervously goes toward the bathroom and starts to peep through the keyhole 🀒

Sumitra comes to Anandi's room and is shocked to see Jagya crouched in front of the keyhole. She shouts at him asking him what he is doing. Jagya mumbles something. She realises what he is doing and sends him away to his room. Anandi comes out of the room after that wearing the skirt and top. Sumitra is shocked to see her in those clothes. Anandi explains that it was Jagya's present and she wore it to make him feel happy. Sumitra is very disturbed by all this. She asks Anandi to change and go to sleep.

Bhairav is happily putting away things in his room. Sumitra comes there and Bhairav talks about the party and how everyone is happy. Sumitra then tells him that she has started to realise how wrong they were to get Jagya married so early. Bhairav is not sure what she means. Sumtira then tells him all what she saw and Bhairav is shocked.

In the morning, everyone prays to God and Maasa has Anandi do the aarti. She tells Anandi that she is grown up now and has to fulfill her responsibilities. In the living room, Basanth asks Maasa to go easy on Anandi since she is still a child. But Bhairav agrees with Maasa saying Anandi and Jagya are not children anymore. He has thus taken a decision in order to rectify his mistake of getting Jagya married so young. He says that he is thinking of sending Anandi to her house. Everyone is shocked.

Precap : Maasa does not support Bhairav's decision and tells him that she is living to be able to see Jagya happily settled. She says that she prays to God that Anandi is able to deliver a waaris soon πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• (Maasa has gone bonkers again)

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update!

OMG!! Track back to Square 1 - first it was Gehna being into the waaris mode, now its Anandi's turn!
guduli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is insaaaaane of Maasa saying that...cant take it anymore gosh!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooo....Maasa has seriously gone mad ! how can she expect a 13 year old to get pregnant !!! I hope Bhairav just sends away Anandi asap!!!

Though what Jagya did was not good and in fact creepy....I dont blame him because he is entering into adolescence where boys actually tend to do wrong things....Bhairav needs to talk to Jagya and make him understand...When boys enter their teenage, fathers have to become their friends and not treat them like children anymore ! Exactly for Anandi..her Saasu maa and Mom have to make her understand all the changes (physical and emotional she would go through) and not to behave like a kid anymore...

Thanks so much for the update!
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Divya, I agree abt what you say, I feel Bhairav especially should talk to Jagya. I don't expect Sumitra to say anything to Anandi since she failed so miserably to explain things to her own daughter.
One thing to remember though is such talks are usually avoided by parents since its uncomfortable (mainly in case children ask pointed questions). So maybe this won't happen.
Although if Bhairav does not explain to Jagya and sends ANandi away, it will appear like a punishment to Anandi, rather then protection

Coming to Maasa, all she cares about is babies!!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dadisa's 😑 crazy,she already got 3 grandkids,1 greatgrand son,how many more waarises will she need πŸ˜‰ is she trying to make a cricket team .. πŸ˜† Send her away for some teerth-yatra 😍 ,keep her away from anandi,who should be send to her parents and made to study instead of trying to please dadisa all the time And jagiya 😎 should be kept away from her- send to a hostel in a far away state for higher studies πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ that way we wont have to see few more grAndkids after 5 year leap πŸ˜‰ 😍
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i totally agree maasa is bonkers what does she expect anandi and jagya to do anyways they don't even know where babies come from
kvgmatri thumbnail
What about when Bhairon and Sumitra were married? They must also have lived together!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks priya..

Massa ..whats wrong with you?? She wants a 13yr old Anandi to have a baby.. Anandi who is still not grown more than a baby.. how can she even think of that.. it might have happened in her times but for Anandi🀒

Cant wait to hear Bhairon's reply for this😈

Originally posted by: mah403

thanks!!!

i totally agree maasa is bonkers what does she expect anandi and jagya to do anyways they don't even know where babies come from

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by: kvgmatri

What about when Bhairon and Sumitra were married? They must also have lived together!

Yes they did and they know very well of the bad sides of that and doesnt want their kids to go through that.. Theres a huge diffference between THEN and NOW
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Divya, I agree abt what you say, I feel Bhairav especially should talk to Jagya. I don't expect Sumitra to say anything to Anandi since she failed so miserably to explain things to her own daughter.
One thing to remember though is such talks are usually avoided by parents since its uncomfortable (mainly in case children ask pointed questions). So maybe this won't happen.
Although if Bhairav does not explain to Jagya and sends ANandi away, it will appear like a punishment to Anandi, rather then protection

Coming to Maasa, all she cares about is babies!!

You are right....I totally forgot that she failed to talk to Sugna, so we can't expect her to talk to Anandi..and coming to Anandi's mom I am sure she wont either..she will just say "laado ab tum badi ho gayi ho apne beend aur saasre ki khushi ka khayal rakhna tumhara dharm hai"
Yeah in the kind of community depicted in BV..sex education is far far away ! so I dont expect it at all from BV team.. Though it would be good to show that as a message for society and specially for parents who have kids who are entering their teens ! But I still feel at least Bhairon should talk to Jagya ! else he will definitely stray one day...