AIDS-awareness and prevention is the cure

.iqbal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hallo people from all over the world.
my todays little try is for a very important matter.
1 december was World AIDS Day.
i thought we will get atleast a topic regarding that day.but as no one has done it.so im taking this little opportunity to bother some of u.
AIDS?
some of u, may take a seat back and say"what does this little kid talking about?why this matter?"
i know this is rude but thats the truth.we bother to talk about this matter.
yes we.me too.but this is not just a matter anymore.this disease is destroying our world.About 45 million people's r infected by this disease.And in india the number is 50 lac!!
and about 10crore peoples are at risk of infecting.In our country the rate is very low though but the risk level is very high.In sub-saharan area's almost two third of the total population is infected by aids.think about the future of a country of which's 70% percent is about to die!
and the main reason of this situation is unawareness.people dont want to discuss on this matter.especially the newer generation knows very little about aids.u all will be very amaijed to know that.in the sub-continent about 42% young peoples still thinks aids infects through mosquito bite.the only way to solve,no fix this problem is create awareness.i think most of u know how HIV infects.for those who don't know,there is three ways to infect aids.

1.Having sexual relationship with an infected human.
2.Taking blood from an infected body.
3.Using the same syringe used by an infected being.

Aids doesn't infects

*By any sorts of physical contact such as handshake,hug or kiss.
      *Using the same instruments used by the infected people.
      *Through air or water.
      *By any type of bugs or animal.

Aids can be prevented through

*Having safe sexual relationship by avoiding extra or premarital sex.
     *Using condoms while having sexual relationship
     *Taking blood from a "safe" source.
     *Using disposable syringe

Most of the peoples here r young,who r at a huge risk.so our request to them.if ur having sexual relationship then dont forget to use a condom.its better to live for a day longer.

There is a huge negelectense towards the HIV infected peoples.people looks at them with a very wierd type of hatred.So our request to all to see the aids infected peoples as normally as they do with the others.its important.It can happen to u too.It doesn't matter that all of them r infected through bad sexual relationships.maybe he/she is infected by their spouse.infact most of the woman gets infected by their husbands.so the responsibility is for the male to be more conscious.

Remember: In Aids,there is no second chance.

so be aware, take nesseccary prevention,and keep safe.

Regards
Iqbal

informations:Daily pratham alo,WHO.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago