Powder

The end u wanted!!!!

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

I know I've been quite invisible on our forum lately..............bcz of assignments n stuff bt nw m bak n will try my level best to keep our forum active!!!!!So here's my first attempt.......😉.

In this topic all of us cn share the end that we were dreaming of .................lolzzz.......... m quite sure all the ends will have one thing in common............MahiDa together!!!!!😍😊

In my end Ansari is caught .............

So guys do share......😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well to be honest hun.. I didn't thought about it a lot. I am happy and satisfied with the end.
But yea.. Mahindra gonig to Dubai never crossed my mind. I didn't thought MahiDa to end up as couple.. but yea best friends working togwther.. that was something I had in mind.

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Well to be honest hun.. I didn't thought about it a lot. I am happy and satisfied with the end.
But yea.. Mahindra gonig to Dubai never crossed my mind. I didn't thought MahiDa to end up as couple.. but yea best friends working togwther.. that was something I had in mind.

I agree Ika...............i think Mahendra shud have been in the finale episode!!!!!Missed him .........😭😭😭😭😭

Lolzz even i neva thought MahiDa ll end up like a lovey dovey couple...........heheheheh 😆😆😆😆
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Well the end was good except for the fact tht Mahendra went to Bangkok n Ansari not getting caught by NCB.  I really wanted to see Ansari behind bars n as for MahiDa, even I was pretty sure like the 2 of you tht they wont be a couple but I had expected them to remain with each other in the same city at least working with each other... Mahendra going to Bangkok, that too with Julie was a shocker for me.. Also I wanted to see Julie n Raghav together..
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wanted MahiDa, not as a couple, atleast (best left to imagination, as in reality, that would have taken aeons) as colleagues. ANSARI getting tried in a courtroom. I have this thing for justice and courtrooms and democracy, so it would have been the perfect end for me.

chatterboxx thumbnail
hmmmm.....well....i think i was quite happy with the ending on the whole to be honest (because ansari wasnt caught, it left an open end for a possible season 2 ;)heheh)

but i definitely expected ansari to be caught by the end and breaking down...n of course MahiDa...but not as a couple...just at least understanding that they do work well together and should always stand by each other n all....
PROTOPLASM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys, you all can throw at me all the jharoos and belans as much as you want for saying this 😆 but don't know why I have always felt that there is something between Usman Sir and Brinda 😲 I know, I know, this is all very weird and there is quite an age difference between Usman Sir and Brinda but this is how I felt 😕 I felt that their interactions had something in between them 😕 For example, the conversation they had in the car on Brinda's birthday on their way to meet Raghav in the jail, that was something else, I mean, the way Usman Sir was angry/hurt for Brinda not telling the truth to him and also the way he said that yes, that was the reason why he didn't wish her 😕 I don't think I am making myself understand to all 😕 Don't be angry with me, guys, I also wanted Brinda and Mahendra together or at least they being good friends, but I always had a doubt about Brinda and Usman Sir's relationship 😕 Please don't hate me for saying this, guys 😭
PROTOPLASM thumbnail
Oh, and replying to the thread, I wanted Mahendra to stay in India 😉 Didn't expect him to go to Dubai 😲 and that too with Julie 🤢

And I am happy that Ansari was not caught, so this leaves the room for another season 😃 😆
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Protoplasm : Hey no worries. You can have any views you want. And no, there will definitely be no jharoos and belans :P
Actually, remeber one of the earlier episodes? Brinda tells Usmaan Sir that her parents are trying to get her married and he says she should tell him right away because 'kabhi kabhi main tumse flirt karne ki libetry leta hoon'. That was one of the best scenes between the two - before their relationship soured with differences. Interesting thought.

PROTOPLASM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooj@

@Protoplasm : Hey no worries. You can have any views you want. And no, there will definitely be no jharoos and belans :P
Actually, remeber one of the earlier episodes? Brinda tells Usmaan Sir that her parents are trying to get her married and he says she should tell him right away because 'kabhi kabhi main tumse flirt karne ki libetry leta hoon'. That was one of the best scenes between the two - before their relationship soured with differences. Interesting thought.

Yes, exactly 😉

And then on her birthday in the car she said, "Toh aapko pata tha ki aaj mera birthday hain, phir bhi aapne mujhe wish nahin kiya. Kyun ? Aap mujhse gussa hain, isliye ?" Then he said, "Haan". So here, I had the feeling that she was expecting very much from Usman Sir to wish her, but she was disappointed 😭