Aham
Kokila
Hetal
Kinjal
Rashi
Urmilla
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago

πŸ˜†Reason for watching SNS is Gopi πŸ˜†, so i guess she is my fav character at the moment  ... although Ahem is nt the perfect husband, who am i kidding he is nt at all a husband ... he is more of a jerk (no offense Ahem lovers)... anyways cannot make myself hate him i think i do like the guy ... if he turns out to be sweet and romantic in the future ... my fav character would definitely change ...πŸ˜‰ 

-- Badra

Edited by 143badra - 12 years ago
πŸ‘πŸΌ     my favorite character is kokila bacause kokila is very stronger and ambitious.πŸ‘..

I love gopi but her character  is very naive and weak character.😭
hahaha.koki is leading than gopi...i love her but for two to three days ...i didnt like her attitude...
Hard to choose I love gopi and ahem both  ... 2bad you don't have gohem ... I guess I will pick gopi   Ahem can get by with his good looks.
i will pick gopi the raason tht i pick her is she is very cute, sweet and innocent bt sumtimes her character gets annoying the way she does things n acts other than tht she has a heart of gold luv her.. 😊😊😊
just shows people prefer wicked acts than goodness i suppose
if It's Rucha instead of Rashi, i'll pick her. but in serial, i chose Gopi.
ahem n gopi are my fav luv their jodi..
Kinjal actually got votes??? lol...it must be jake using multiple id...lol...jk...πŸ˜†
gopi is leading yippee! but rashi is very close though!
but I love Gopi, Ahem, and Kokila ben!