Thendral

Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!!

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

It is with great pleasure we welcome you once again to the Thendral Section πŸ€—.  With the story taking an abrust twist and as the fans eagerly await their popular pair, T & T , to get back together, we bring forth to you our next episode of Coffee with Atina β­οΈπŸ‘!. 

So what exactly is Cofee with Atina (on air).  Well, our CM Atina has conducted over the phone interviews with a number of stars for the members of India - forums.com.  

To listen and find out more about the past interviews  with Deepak, Preethi Srinivasan & Sanjeev please visit the following thread:

Well well well... now comes the part you were all waiting for πŸ₯³!!!

Next Interview Coming Soon

We take this opportunity to inform you all that the next Celebrity to join Atina over the phone is none other than.....

Deepak - Thamizh of Thendral

Aaduvom Paaduvom Kondaaduvom πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³! 

And the biggest surprise of all is.....

The questions Atina will be using to interview Deepak will be
PREPARED BY YOU ALL!

Yes, each and everyone of you are given the opportunity to ask Deepak:

- Two Short and Crisp Questions
[please post them right here on this thread by 23rd of July ]

- Please refrain from asking any personal questions

- Prior to posting your questions, please check the post below to see if the questions you have in mind are already posted (as to prevent any repetitive questions). 

- Please submit all the questions by 23rd of July 2010

So friends, shoot away your questions for our one and only Thamizh of Thendral, Deepak!

Have a great time.  Thank you!

P.S. Sorry for making you all wait this long πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Edited by atina - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
ATTENTION - Please Read this!!!
Please make your questions as brief as you can...

The questions posted by everyone will be compiled in this post!!!  So please read the existing questions to avoid repeating any questions 😳. 

Thank you!!!!

Last date to post your quetions 23rd of July

1.(questions by sweetygrey)  

*How do u prepare yourself for such bubbly and youthful smart roles, will u do any homework for those type of acting???

*Have u signed any film projects other than serials??  

2. (questions by Shammu)

*When Kumaran Sir asked u to do the role of Thamilarasu how was ur reaction?? 

* Did your role as Thamilarasu changed something in ur career or even in life? 

3. (questions by  supree)

* Being such a good actor plus smart looking, Have you tried to act in Cinema/Film Industry as a Hero?  Is yes, what are your curent projects? (OR) Did you decide to become a celebrity in Small screen alone?! (Based on the answer to above question - ) What made you to choose Chinnathirai Vs. Cinema.

* Please share with us a funny moment/incident that had happened at the set of 'Thendral' shooting,  Just for fun.

4. (questions by Hema_M)

*Which is ur first love acting or anchoring?

*Whether T&T marriage'll happen?If happens when(climax or in the middle)?please  answer this question properly.Please don't ask us to know that by watching it coz we are very much addicted to this serial such that when something negative happens we sometimes are not able to concentrate on our work.

5.  (questions by Vani_19)

* What is your 1st serial and how is your experience acting in that serial?

* What you feel about your character as Tamilarasu in Thendral & Sherry in TMS? Which character you like the most.

6.  (questions by Sue Nair)

* What made you choose this profession? Did you have any  professional course/ training to be groomed in this field OR you were totally qualified in a different line of work? πŸ˜

* Was it your childhood dream to get into this glamour line so that some day you have a huge crowd calling ..DeEpak...DeEpak...TAmizh....TAmizh....ChErry ....ChErry.!!πŸ˜‰

7.  (questions by  autumnsconcerto )

* Who makes the most mistakes on the set (of Thendral)?

* Who makes the least?

8. (questions by Subbali)

*   I feel your role as Thamizh Arasu is the best role(100%) so far u had done in your career ? what do u feel about it.....Or do u feel the best is yet to come, i mean asking about your dream role.
(Actually when i asked people who watch thendral in india they actually identify u as Thamizh and not as Deepak and that must a good WOM)......

*  Once in a while bloopers of Thendral serial can be shown so that it would be a nice entertainment for us watching the mistakes you all had done and nice funny moments u had. This is just a suggestion. Do you watch the serails u act when it comes on air or watch it later?

9.  (questions by gudgal)

* How many hours in a day do you shoot for thendral and how do you manage shooting for all the serials you currently act in?

* For me you are the favorite character and actor in Thendral. πŸ˜‰But according to you who is the best character and actor in Thendral?

10. (questions by Theiva)

* How would Deepak decide when he was in Thamizh's position in real life? For whom would you decide, for Thulasi as she is your first and true love or for Charu as you are comitted with her? Would you make the girl you once loved to study like Thamizh did in Thendral serial even after being insulted by that girl ?

*What are the feedbacks you are getting for this serial, i know you would get a large number of feedbacks, but tell us the most unforgettable comment you got from anyone for Thamizharasu character; are you being scolded for being committed to Charu and for romancing with Thulasi

11. (questions by Rishi)

*how acting happen to u? And at which age u started ur carrier?u may have acted in many roles which role is equal to ur own character?

*have u helped ur costar in acting or u made them comfortable during acting especially during T and T romantic scenes.I have seen u in 1 or 2 movies which line is difficult for u in acting ie small screen line or big screen line

12. (questions by Kuttyponnu)

* Actors  have a say in the story line - do you point out some bloopers or mistakes that the directors make

* How do actors cope with stories that do not seem to end and the feedback from forums like IF show that the serial is no longer popular. Do you give feedback of what you read here to the director.

13. (questions by puvini )

* Who is your style icon/role model . and your Interests other than acting? Any special habits?                         

* If you hav given a chance as a hero in big screen, which actress you would like to pair with?

14. (questions by migan)

* Of all the roles you have done so far which one you found so hard - that you needed to do lot of home work to prepare?

* Which is your favorite vacation spot?

15. (questions by Elljay)

* Are you normally a funny, humorous guy, or was this personality developed just for this serial?  Btw, I like this personality better than the Sori personality of TMS.

* Do you try to project your own view of a character or situation, or do you have to go with the director's instructions?

16. (questions by Ranuja12)

* Firstly, major congrats on your new starring hero role in Nila, it too looks good. In Thendral, one of the most unique aspects of the serial in comparison to the other ones, is the excellent and tell-a-tale facial expressions made by the whole cast, especially your character Thamizh. Whether your excited, mad, sad, or in love, your face always seem to say a hundred things. Not just the girls but even the boys who watch are just as impressed, so how do you do it so well? Do you stand in front a mirror and practice for hours or does it just come naturally?

17. (questions by rojapoooo  )

* Is there a conflict between Reel Deepak and Real Deepak?? In terms of doing /saying Illogical, unreal stuff???

*Given a choice - which role would you like to  chuck asap??

18. (questions by Khpriya)

1) How many takes do you go for especially for the romantic scenes?? like Tamizh stares at Thulasi meimarandhu forgetting that there are people around and also the park scenes? :D

2) We heard that you can give the cinema heroes a run for their money. Your opinion on this??

19. (questions by Nikila10  )

* Compare the chemistry between Deepak&Sivaranjani and Thamizh&Thulasi, which pair has the most perfect chemistry according to you in Thendral and why: Thamizh-Thulasi or Thamizh-Charu?

*How comfortable are you with Shruti by acting romantic scenes and what do u think
of Nizhalagal Ravi Sir and how was/is the experience with him in Thendral?

20. (questions by
21. (questions by
22. (questions by

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The cat is out of the bag

Come on friends,,,shout away ur QsπŸ˜ƒ

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Hi Deepak.. Iam Sweety here.. u are looking so smart and handsome in the roles u do as Tamizharasan and Cherry alias Sorrimuthu...

And ur acting and ur expression is so real as a strict adamant businessman in Thirumathi Selvam and a smart helping loving guy in Thendral..

and all my family members like u in those roles u do in those serials..

and even ur anchoring in Jodi no1 is so entertaining and we are so thrilled and excited whenever u do some funny activities with the participants...

And finally to u my question is...

1.How do u prepare yourself for such bubbly and youthful smart roles, will u do any homework for those type of acting???

2.Have u signed any film projects other than serials??

Best of luck for ur future roles and career in films and serials...

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My Phone Coversation with deepak- Just for your info

I will be posting any new communications with Deepak regarding the interview here....so please keep checking this post of mine.....now and then......

July 16th: Had a brief talk with your Deepak. He was out visiting some friends.
*His thanks and regards to all his fans here in thenral section.
*He is so excited about all of your questions
*Will fix the interview date around 21st or so.....
*He has heard all the past interviews..including Sanjeev's.( that is so amzing and I never expected this from him...I was really surprised when he said that he has listened to that interview.....mmmm...Deepak.....that means you are very much aware of what is going on here in TMs and in other sections ....Good job buddy)
July21st:
When  I called Deepak  he was in the middle of some dubbing stuff. Still he picked up my call and had a brief conversation.
* He went thru this thread but he had no time to respond...but promised to do so soon.....he is so mazed seeing the response
* He thanked all of you
* Shruti in real life also a very shy type and almost the same soft character as Thulasi......!!

Ok folks I will be calling him tomorrow at noon to fix the day of the interview etc......
will get back to you after talking to Deepak.....Please visit this post again.....
Thanks for all your support....

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: atina

wow....sweet greay...you are the first one to post your questions....great.....!!

This eljay is almost correct in guessing about this surprise,....good job...my garden guru.....

Yesz.....buddies please satr posting your question by 23rd of July.....!!

Hurry...hurry.....

oh thanks atina dear.. and i too thought this will be the great surprise...

and how was my questions..was it good enough to ask for our hero Deepak?? ha ha ..

and do inform where to check out this interview ya...im eager to hear u ask my question to Deepak.. thanks for it atina dear...

frends do post ur questions soon as atina said...
Shemmo thumbnail
Hiiii!!

Aww..Great Surprise Atina....Thanks!!

I have a Question
...Please submit all the questions by T.B.A....Ithuku enna artham??

1) When Kumaran Sir asked u to do the role of Thamilarasu how was ur reaction??

2) Did your role as Thamilarasu changed something in ur career or even in life?

OKie...This are my Question!!...
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi sweety...
The interview will be posted in a separate new thread...and you will not miss that.....as we will inform all of you well ahead......!!

Thanks for your support....
Yes your questions are good.......
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shammu26

I have a Question
...Please submit all the questions by T.B.A....Ithuku enna artham??

T.B.A means to be asked I thinkπŸ˜›
 just found out..it also means to be annoncedπŸ˜†Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

T.B.A means to be asked I thinkπŸ˜›

Okie....Thanks Aahaana!!😊