BV - July 16th 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Anandi comes down the stairs, as she walks by rooms, she remembers some moments with Jagya and the family in each of those rooms. She passes by everyone's photo on the wall and cries. She takes everyone's blessings again. Daadisa feels bad for her too and gives her some money as aashish. Anandi goes to the pooja room and prays to God to keep everyone happy. She sees her palm imprints on the wall and cries. Sumitra and Gehna console her.

Bhairav calls out to Jagya to bid goodbye to Anandi, but Jagya does not come out of his room. Anandi sadly steps out of the house, repeatedly turning back to look for Jagya. As they reach Khajan's jeep, Sumitra tells Bhago to look after Anandi well. Just as the jeep is about to start, Jagya comes running shouting Anandi's name. He cries holding her hand and promises to come and meet her. The kids cry as the jeep takes off. Jagya cries inconsolably. Bhairav steps forward to console him, but Jagya angrily brushes him off and runs inside the house.

Everyone come back inside the house and Sumitra cries like anything saying she won't be able to live without Anandi. Gehna consoles her while Maasa taunts her saying she got it upon herself. In his room, Jagya cries a lot remembering Anandi. He sees a letter that Anandi wrote for him and reads it. In the letter, Anandi tells him to listen to elders, study well, eat well etc. Jagya starts crying again and wonders aloud why Anandi had to go.

Precap :Anandi talks to a young girl who tells her her mother has died. Anandi asks her mother's name and the girl tells her its Champa. Anandi is in thought...

PS : Champa is the same girl that Anandi and Phooli escape a while ago. She had eloped with a boy who had left her pregnant. Again CT's have done a bad job with timelines since clearly the kid looks like she's 4-5 years old, while Anandi helped Champa only 2 yrs ago.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the fab update!

The CVs clearly dont know what they are doing with the show!
Thanks a million for the update!

Nothing really happened in today's episode.

You're right, their timeline is horrendous. Even I was wondering how Champa's kid could be so old. lol
Edited by noodles - 13 years ago
thanks for the update..the show is getting boring again... i wish they cld just get it done with the leap..its dragging with nothing much happening any episodes....
thanks!

i was thinking the same thing about the timeline. they havent had leaps yet, just a few months, so there's no way that the girl can be so big. you'd think that would be easy to keep track of lol
Sooo True πŸ˜† it seems every character in this serial has different growth rate which is directly proportional to the CVs mood that fluctuates according to the TRPs πŸ˜†
Hope their life doesnt go the suguna/pratap way with secret meetings .. jagya after all went to neighboring village just to gamble,ran away to bombay,so its hard to imagine he wont go to meet anandi secretly in 5 years Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
Yeah Champa's daughter's age isn't logical but I think through her, Anandi will figure out her in-laws true purpose of sending her away.........earlier I don't think Anandi knew that Champa was pregnant and that's why she was running away....but maybe now she'll meet Champa who will explain things to her..
THaks Priya.. exactly thats what I thought too.. Chamap was just 2yrs back and the child looks much elder the creatives have realllly lost it... this is to make NAndi to stay safe from Jagya and the mistake that Sugna madeπŸ€“
CV's ko kisi tarah khajan ko jail mein daalna hai. Dat will mean another whole week of bacha party... For 5 days, dey'll need some story naa... Isliye yeh champa n her child have come to spend some time wid us πŸ˜†
Wait a minute, did Champa die, or is she still alive? I couldn't understand the little girl.