Posted: 13 years ago

CASE TITLE : Bomb Ka Khel
EPISODE  No. : 637
CASE No. : 435
AIR DATE : 17-Jul-2010

DIRECTOR : Rajan Waghdhare
STORY : Chitra Pattnaik.
SCREENPLAY : Chitra Pattnaik

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1440280

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1441785

CAPS Link [Thanks to devashri]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1440482

EPISODE RATING Link [Thanks to Shagnika]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1440290

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Thanks a lot Prabha di was waiting for you to open this so that I can give the promo update:-
Ok here goes looks something interesting(but I won't get over-excited)

Promo starts with our trio and maybe Sachin(i don't notice him) standing near a bomb and the bomb squad is diffusing it and they are extremely tensed when suddenly bomb squad guy tells them its not a bomb !! 😲 then we are shown Daya peeping into a car and the voiceover saying yeh kaun hai jo kar raha hai CID ko gumraah ??? and then we see our ACP sir in the CID undercover look(its his fav disguise) and is saying "bahut chalak hai yeh" or something like that next 2-3 shots go very fast showing Vivek jumping from a building Daya running etc. and the promo ends like always "thumbs up presents CID "

looks like an interesting one,would be nice to see ACP sir in disguise and the first thing that came to my mind was that in creative logo ko sabko gumraah karne mein kya mazaa aatha hai ?? pehle CID under fire promo se humein gumraah kiya aur ab is case mein CID ko gumraah karne waale hai,anyways waiting for tomorrow !!
nice update bhavana....u r the expert.....
The promo certainly looks interesting, the bomb hoax, disguise scene and all. Won't get my hopes dangerously high, but looking forward to it and hoping for a good one.
thanks for nice promo update bhavana..promo dekhake i am very excited....but our preveous experience says stop!!!don't expect too much...let telecast episode😕 Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
The Attendance Boy (if I die in recent times, you know whose overdose to blame) is very much there so no need to be happy. Infact it is Vivek and Tasha who are missing. Vivek's jumping shots seem from old cases.
Waiting for Prabha di to Upload Promo... So Seems Attendance is still up to mark of Little A.Lincoln .... Agar AJJ ke episode main woh na hota ton I would Give it 3.5 ..1 extra Point because his dialogues got divide in three professional look, Turned into Extra Material People... Anyway, Sachin ko Koi Bukhar vakhar bhi nahi hota koi Sick Leave or urgent piece of Work koi vivah shadi main bhi nahi bulata -- I think... Fire works Set turned into his house.. Kabza he karleya hain hamare show par... His Overdose will Kill me(Like Prabha di Said) I am thinking to write a note that if anything happen to me he is responsible
Link to Promo added to first post.

Yay, Mumbai Police marks a return in CID, good to police uniforms. That second cap is special. Freddie Sir with Daya-Abhi is so nice. Tasha and Vivek missing, not good. ACP Sir in disguise, super cool. The Promo is interestingly cut. Lets see what we have in store. I see promos as individual short films, this one is superb, well edited.
this time AB also in disguise...see the ACP sir disguise pic
Ohhk, promo looks interesting. Seems mostly from tomoro's episode.... other than few scenes! Abhi-Daya seen together at least somewhere. plot sounds different.... ACP present! Daya sir's run is the old clip na? even viivek's jump? and the other man running..who is he? someone from the case most probably... adi sir's jump was cool😳 ACP sir's disguise scene too good. sachin is present in that scene. Would be better if masters of disguises Abhi-daya also present in that scene. tasha shouldnt b sidelined yaar..didnt see her properly in this superfast Rajdhani promo!😆 Anyways lets c what happens.

( Dont worry, m being cautious! No way will i expect a rocker from them just by the promos. I dont trust them at all. So till 10 : 10 Pm tomoro, i will not be over excited.. only after that we will se whats the real picture!)